Chaos princess contest (finished)

The Golden Legend

The story of Saint George and the Dragon is a popular one in Europe. The legend takes place in a town called Silene, in Libya. The legend states that this town had a large pond where a plague-bearing dragon dwelt. To appease the dragon, the villagers would feed it sheep and maidens. The maidens of the village would draw lots to see who would be sacrificed to the dragon.

One day, the lot fell upon the princess of Silene. The king, distraught with grief, told the people they could have all his gold and silver and half of his kingdom if his daughter were spared. The people, fearing the wrath of the dragon, refused. So, the princess was sent out to the lake, dressed as a bride, to be fed to the dragon.

Saint George, hearing of this predicament, rode on horseback to the lake. The princess, trembling, sought to send him away, but George vowed to remain and fortified himself with the Sign of the Cross.

The dragon reared out of the lake as George and the princess were talking. Saint George charged at it on horseback and pierced it with his lance. Then he called to the princess to throw him her girdle, and put it around the dragon's neck. When she did so, the dragon followed the girl like a dog on a leash. They led the dragon back into town, where it terrified the people at its approach. But St. George called out to them, saying that if they converted to Christianity and were baptized, he would slay the dragon before them.

The king and the villagers agreed, 15,000 men plus women and children, and were converted and baptized. George then drew his sword and slew the dragon. On the site where the dragon died, the king built a church, which bore a spring whose waters cured all diseases.

The Chaos monster, or atleast Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning and Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End, are based on this fictional story, but there is 1 problem... where's the princess?

So I'm making this into a contest and see what kind of female chaos monster AKA the princess in the story you can make.

The rules:

- The name must include: __________ - Envoy of the _____ (the _____ is where you put the names in)

- Attribute must be LIGHT or DARK

- Must be an effect monster

- Must be a Fairy or Spellcaster-type monster

- Text must atleast include: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard.

- You may make its effect overpowered, since Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End is the most broken card by himself, except its effect may not go further then that and may not be the same effect.

- Like Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, you are allowed to Retrain a monster.

Prizes:

1st place: 2 Reps and 200 points

2nd Place: 1 Rep and 100 points

3rd place: 50 points.

End date: 14 March

I wish you good luck with card making

entry reserved.

once per battle phase by paying 500 life points this card can attackl all monsters on the field. the effects of monster(s) that this card attacks are negated. when this card is send to the graveyard by the effect of a spell or trap card decrease all ATK points of all monsters on the field to 0

71279488iu3.png

[align=center]Card.png

Nemesis - Envoy of Retribution

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. When this card comes into play, remove all cards in your graveyard from play. During each of your Standby Phases, you may Special Summon 1 DARK or LIGHT monster that your removed from play with this card's effect to your side of the field. If you do, this card cannot attack during that turn.

EDIT:

I edited my effect a little.

ARTIST CREDIT[/align]

Max: Good, good

Frex: Intresting...

hunterb: Very intresting...

Grayall: Warrior-type = nono, and Meh, not that good

overheat: Beast-type = nono, monster isn't a girl.

Card Maker Shinigami: Special Summon 1 Light/Dark to the field from where? Deck? Graveyard? Hand? Removed from play? If fixed, awesome godly.

I'll enter, it sounds fun... ^-^

[align=center]I do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work.

I do not claim ownership of them.[/align]

[align=center]CelestialRaidantPrincess-Envoyofthe.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. This card cannot attack your opponent’s Life Points directly. If this card destroyed your opponent's monster as a result of battle, you may decrease this monster's ATK by 1000 until the End Phase of the turn you activated this effect to attack once again in a row. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. Whenever this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent must discard 2 cards from his/her hand and inflict x500 damage to your opponent for every card discarded by this effect.[/align]

overpowering enough for ya?

Credit to

JLQG]

Credit to JLQG]

Limitededitioncopy-1.png

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

•Special Summon 1 monster in your Graveyard or that was removed from play to your side of the Field.

•Increase your Life Points by either the ATK or DEF of 1 monster on your side of the field.

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

•Special Summon 1 monster in your Graveyard or that was removed from play to your side of the Field.

•Increase your Life Points by either the ATK or DEF of 1 monster on your side of the field.

Max: Good' date=' good

Frex: Intresting...

hunterb: Very intresting...

Grayall: Warrior-type = nono, and Meh, not that good

overheat: Beast-type = nono, monster isn't a girl.

Card Maker Shinigami: Special Summon 1 Light/Dark to the field from where? Deck? Graveyard? Hand? Removed from play? If fixed, awesome godly.

[/quote']

Damnit. I just lost so much energy during sports. I'll edit it now. :D

Heres my entry~

MoonFairyKiyunaEnvoyofPeace.jpg

Moon Fairy Kiyuna, Envoy of Peace:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, you may flip one face-up monster on the field into face-down defense position. You may pay 1000 life points to return all set cards on the field to their owner's hands. This card is not effected by monster effects and cannot be used as a tribute. This card cannot be destroyed by battle, damage is applied normally.

Archived