[MTG] Tibalt, the Fiend-Blooded

Flame Dragon

Using Planeswalkers to absorb damage is basically the same as temporary hitpoints in DnD 4e. Unless I'm misunderstanding temp. HP which is entirely possible.

I like this guy. Not quite enough to want to run him in a deck like the other PW, but enough to appreciate that this is a powerful card. I also want to see the two characters revisited with new cards in the future.

It's genuinely not massively Standard-playable.

Mainly because random discard is horrible. And its first good ability is -4. D:

Still, decent 2-drop. And Shakespeare reference in its name YAAY.

Oh, someone needs to figure out his story.

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1334326985' post='5912275']
It's genuinely not massively Standard-playable.

Mainly because random discard is horrible. And its first good ability is -4. D:

Still, decent 2-drop. And Shakespeare reference in its name YAAY.

Oh, someone needs to figure out his story.
[/quote]

Yeah, he is kinda more of a casual guy. Oh, backstory? I'm guessing he's from that big crack or cave that opened up that demons were coming out of... forgot it's name, but he was a demon that has lurked there all along while trying to hone is planeswalker talents, and he finally helped open the big rift/cave so that all of his kin could come out and make one final push against avacyn and the people of innistrad.

CALLING IT

[quote name='Æ‘rog The Jam' timestamp='1334327207' post='5912279']

Yeah, he is kinda more of a casual guy. Oh, backstory? I'm guessing he's from that big crack or cave that opened up that demons were coming out of... forgot it's name, but he was a demon that has lurked there all along while trying to hone is planeswalker talents, and he finally helped open the big rift/cave so that all of his kin could come out and make one final push against avacyn and the people of innistrad.

CALLING IT
[/quote]

Pretty sure planeswalkers can't casually open rifts on planes for the sake of it, but sounds cool anyway :o

He seems somewhat Alara-esque in my opinion, but we'll wait and see.

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1334327326' post='5912282']
Pretty sure planeswalkers can't casually open rifts on planes for the sake of it, but sounds cool anyway :o

He seems somewhat Alara-esque in my opinion, but we'll wait and see.
[/quote]

Hmm, you have a good point. He doesn't exactly seem powerful enough to do that...

...by himself.

DUN DUN DUN

[quote name='Æ‘rog The Jam' timestamp='1334327486' post='5912287']

Hmm, you have a good point. He doesn't exactly seem powerful enough to do that...

...by himself.

DUN DUN DUN
[/quote]

God, please say he's not another Bolas-related card.

If that frigging dragon appears anywhere apart from M13 this year/next year, ew.

Archived