Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

After listening to Mr. Heartland explains the rules, James leaped onto his Coaster and plunged his Heart Frame into the socket. As Coaster 20 rumbled slightly, James smiled as now the fun would finally begin after moments of waiting. [color=#daa520][i]‘Finally, now I can have my moment to shine,’[/i] [/color]he thought ecstatic.

James did not worrying about the fact that his Life Points would have to be maintained stable during his endeavors in the Duel Coaster, because he had adjusted his deck to keep his Life Points high alongside keep Hand and Field advantage at its maximum.

He was prepared to redeem himself.

___

Omega slyly inserted his Heart Frame into the insignificant Coaster on Lane 1 to begin the competition once and for all. [color=#800080][i]‘Perfect, now everything shall end once and for all in this pesky Tournament, the ultimate showdown has begun,’[/i][/color]

He was confident of success because he was careful enough not to attract too much attention during his journey through the Preliminaries and Banquets. Therefore, most Duelists would target the more identified Duelists such as Tron to seize more than half of the total Numbers that it appears that Tron had within his arsenal. Meanwhile, Omega will just watch from the distance…And land the finishing blow… If required.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#ff8c00][i]Ugh [/i][/color]Dorian thought to himself clearly fighting the obvious that the roller coaster esk seating would lead to some kind of Roller coaster style tournament. Though this aspect of teaming up on someone seemed interesting. He was at his coaster giving his typical smile for the cameras that may or may not be watching, one can never be too sure of these things. But he had to bear witness to the duelist that were present, quite a load of powerhouses. Tron, dragon boy, kaiba girl and Goggle slut surely they were all some problem that had to be dealt with at some point. Dorian rolled his eyes as the crowed cheered on Tron unknowingly. It had to have been some stupid trick but it was somewhat funny. This Tron character certainly was a character but the plan was simple, Dragon boy kills, Tron, goggles kill dragon boy, and dorian takes down the weekend Goggles. Or some combination of those three killing each other. As for Kaiba girl...well somebody can just kill her off or maybe he'll have to do it, meh she didn't look all that together anyway.

Dorian stepped into his duel coaster car with his suitcase and immediately found the seat belt and without a doubt he strapped himself in tightly. He looked at his carefully crafted deck which he only had room for 3 of the 4 Numbers he owned but that would be fine the fourth was with Butler in case of any shenanigans were to unfold...which of course they were it just wasn't known what they would be yet. He pulled out his heart frame and laughed as the only real person he beat was Amber's 3rd lover who turned into a psychokinetic zombie thing and somehow with all that power he wasn't even here.[color=#ff8c00] Ha karma works in mysterious ways.[/color] Dorian put his heart piece in the allocated space and hoped for the best. He never really liked roller coasters as they just seemed like high speed death traps that the board do when they need an adrenaline rush but still he had to do what he had to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butler sitting down not really caring too much about Seth's feelings saw his master take to the roller coaster. Inside he winced a little because he knew that this wasn't the best terrain for Dorian. This Rector Yuda that had all the girls screaming was quite interesting though Butler doesn't remember seeing him at the banquet but it was then that the number 19 glowed on his chest and it was then that he could see the boy known as Tron. Naturally Butler wanted to unload bullets upon the boy but he didn't. Not because he was in public and innocent women and children could get hurt, but more like bullets wouldn't work possibly. Butler sat there with Seth waiting patiently getting tenser and tenser. He then heard a distinctly foreign voice.

[color=#ee82ee]Mind if I sit here?[/color] In this almost staunch accent. When Butler looked up he would notice it was Siegfried von Schroder himself with a couple of bodyguards of course. He didn't look a day older than when he crashed Kaiba's big tournament all those years ago. Why is that you may ask? Because this Schroder is a highly advanced cyborg that with the brainwaves and algorithms of the original. So for all intensive purposes it is the original. Just less fragile. So I see my son has been doing some good work do you think he ready? Siegfried said with a smile.[color=#800000] He is confident of his chances.[/color][color=#dda0dd] [/color][color=#ee82ee]Of course.[/color] [color=#800000]But I can't help but feel like the police are becoming tad burdensome.[/color] Siegfried rolled his mechanical eyes at the complaint as if he was insulted...because he was. Dealt with that my dear butler now let us watch my son's reign over the competition. Unbeknownst to goggles and her friends the district where the police station was happened to be under assault by rolling blackouts and massive data storage failures caused by daddy Schroder. No one was coming to the rescue anytime soon. Siegfried waved to his son from the stands and Dorian almost on cue as if it was rehearsed turned around and gave a thumbs up. Dorian and Siegfried both had the exact same thought.[i] [color=#ff8c00]"This is[/color] [color=#ee82ee]too easy."[/color][/i]

• 2 weeks later...

Chris and Atsuko hopped into their respective coaster carts, strapped themselves in, loaded up their decks, and prepared to insert their completed Heart Frame Ignition keys.

[color=#8B4513]"Ready, you two?"[/color] Their contact asked over the comms the two had as part of their Duel Gazers.
[color=#D4AF37]"Ready when you are."[/color] Chris replied.
[color=#ff0000]"Yep. Let's do this."[/color]
The two punched in their hearts, locking them into their cars, and looked at each other across the way, ready to go. Their strategy was to stick close and make it to the finals together, to double their chances of victory.

V calmly approached his coaster cart and sat down, noticing the young man he dueled on the rooftop not too long ago. He would enjoy a rematch, if it would be allowed to occur, but for now, he was to stick to his father's plan. He readied himself for takeoff.

Shira, the famous cloaked duelist, the Shinigami Reborn, had finally managed to make his way to the finals of a tournament, after being humiliated in the Fortune Cup all of those years ago by that imbecile Hunter Pace! He had become a laughingstock of the dueling world, having been bested by a no-good, two-bit, worthless, second-rate duelist! But now, it was his time to shine again! He had spent years in seclusion perfecting his deck, and hadn't lost a single duel in his triumphant rise from the ashes! His deck was nigh-unstoppable! Nothing could prevent him from claiming what was rightfully his! Nothing-
Shira's train of thought was rudely cut off by a strange whirring sound behind him. He turned to see, in a swirling vortex of energy, a man in his mid-to-late 20s wearing a brown coat, a plaid button-up shirt that was unbuttoned to reveal an olive-green T-shirt underneath, a pair of brown pants, glasses, and, most notably, a brown fedora. He looked rather serious as he stared into the eyes of the elderly duelist.
"Who...who the hell are you?!?" Shira exclaimed in surprise.
[color=#8B4513]"I AM A MAN!!!"[/color] His newfound opponent cried out, quickly delivering an uppercut to the cloaked duelist. Shira briefly regretted everything before he slipped into unconsciousness, and his replacement searched his person before finding Shira's Heart Frame Ignition Key, and walking towards what was now his cart. Strangely, no one seemed to object to the sudden display of thievery.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived