[center]3x Mana Leak[/center]
[center]2x Dismember[/center]
[center]2x Spell Pierce[/center]
[center]3x Naturalize[/center]
[center]2x Into the Roil[/center]
[center]1x Surgical Extraction[/center]
[center]2x Despise [/center]

[quote name='.Requiem' timestamp='1334804249' post='5918659']
It seems that you need to up the number of ways to discard, maybe more Oona's Prowler. Why is Mulch in there anyway? I think Life from the Loam would do better here.
[/quote]City of Guilds is disbanded.
With testing, I hardly use Oon'a Prowler. It is just tech.
And easier Emrakul to graveyard.

That does not mean much, Ravnica is still legal in Modern. Life from the Loam does Much's job a lot easier, while still allowing you to reuse it again. Dredge 3 lets you did into your deck without exhausting mana and you can send Emrakul to the graveyard while you play goryo. A good number of discard cards is around 8 you need to pull off the combo more consistently.

[quote name='.Requiem' timestamp='1334867154' post='5919143']
That does not mean much, Ravnica is still legal in Modern. Life from the Loam does Much's job a lot easier, while still allowing you to reuse it again. Dredge 3 lets you did into your deck without exhausting mana and you can send Emrakul to the graveyard while you play goryo. A good number of discard cards is around 8 you need to pull off the combo more consistently.
[/quote]I don't need to add more mana to my hand from my Grave though, Emrakul reshuffles my deck with my grave to later on. And I could always use makeshift instead if I am mana heavy. I rather use that than Goryo's most times. Goryo just makes it faster.

Oh AND COST!
Like hell no.
Its cost it holy crap.
I am not spending that much money.
I got all of these cards from trades and packs.
Yeah, IRL it too much.
EWWW, DAT COST.
Why?
See?
I usually spend money on cards IF I really need them
Mulch is fine as is.

[quote name='.Requiem' timestamp='1334881914' post='5919422']
Through the Breach is a little expensive on the mana there and the idea is to play the deck as quickly as possible. Just wondering what is your sideboard because control simply screws with your combo.
[/quote]

Mulch + Goryo is 4 Mana...
Fobidden Alchemy + Goryo is 5 Mana

Casting Thought the Breach is 5 Mana

There is no almost no Difference at all...

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1334882262' post='5919433']
Mulch + Goryo is 4 Mana...
Fobidden Alchemy + Goryo is 5 Mana

Casting Thought the Breach is 5 Mana

There is no almost no Difference at all...
[/quote]

That is if you are trying to use those cards to send Emrakul to the graveyard from the deck and not trying to get pieces you need in your hand. It's faster just to get the pieces in your hand then expecting to get a lucky mill. You drop Oona's Prowler and Zombie Infestation on turn two. Then on turn three you should be able get Emrakul onto the field. The Makeshift Mannequin is just for back-up while it seems that the Emrakul and Vengeance combo is the main focus. If you are playing Through the Breach you are expecting your opponent not to do anything. Wwith control one mana leak can stop it and a lot of modern decks are designed to kill you as quickly as possible and waiting for turn five does not seem like a good idea.

Archived