Demise OTK was mine...

I have noticed that a deck was posted here, which is based on an OTK that I thought of myself.

This OTK involves the following:

-1 Demise, King of Armageddon in your hand

-1 Advanced Ritual Art in your hand

-2 Normal Insects in your deck

-1 Doom Dozer in your hand

-1 Megamorph or any other monster card that adds up to 2800 attack

I think it's clear, first, use Advanced Ritual Art, sending two Insect Knights or Neo Bugs in your Deck to your Graveyard to Ritual Summon out Demise, King of Armageddon. Then, pay 2000 Life Points to use Demise, King of Armageddon's effect to 'clear the whole field'. Next, Special Summon Doom Dozer by removing from play the two Insect Knights or Neo Bugs in your Graveyard. Next, use Megamorph on Doom Dozer and attack.

I didn't want to make this OTK public because it was something 'unique' and I didn't want other people to use it. Now it seems that this OTK has been made public by somebody else, and I got absolutely NO CREDIT. That it is posted on two different forums (AFAIK) is not the point, but what bothers me is that I got no credit.

I don't know who this George is, and I don't know if I dueled him or somebody told him of this OTK, but he claims that he thought of it himself. It must be a very rare case of coincidence that we thought of this OTK nearly the same time. I will never believe that.

I posted in the thread Fred that it was my OTK, but nobody reads it so that is why I posted a new thead.

So people, if you like this OTK, pleas note that I made it, not Geo. I don't want credit on the deck, it wasn't mine, I just want people to know that it is my OTK.

To Geo: Please do not continue to claim that it is your OTK. It's not.

Well, I guess It is too late to stop people from Netdecking it, so enjoy. Here's a last note. Since you only need Doom Dozer to ensure you have enough attack, and don't need it mandatorily, Monster Reborn DOES work as a replacement. I got this from Geo, he said that that was his first thought (not!), but it works better because it can let you draw the last piece of the OTK, Megamorph/Premature Burial/Swing of Memories (In case you want to rely on luck).

Also, it is notable that he thought that Megamorph was needed in your hand to be discarded, this is what I thought at the beginning as well. During one duel with this deck, my opponent pointed me out what exactly happened when I activated my Megamorph.

This is the exact order of thing what would happen when a Megamorph is attached to Doom Dozer while Demise, King of Armageddon is on the field.

• Megamorph is attached.
  • Doom Dozer's attack is doubled.
  • I start battle phase.
  • Doom Dozer and Demise attacks.

After that duel, I rethought my strategy and first concluded that Megamorph was not needed in my hand, and then I noticed that 2 Swing of Memories in my deck would be enough.

hmmm

Demise OTK was already pretty much self explanitory... and unless you were trying to teach the newbies of the game about Demise... this is pretty much pointless

neverless... Demise OTK pretty much owns... except for the fact that they are limiting Advanced Ritual Art, which is a bummer

• 2 weeks later...

Archived