The next top-tier OTK

CrabHelmet

1) Use "Foolish Burial" to send "Left Leg of the Forbidden One" from your deck to the Graveyard.

2) Use "Monster Reborn" to Special Summon "Left Leg of the Forbidden One".

3) Use "Different Dimension Revival" to Special Summon "Cyber Valley".

4) Use "Machine Duplication" to Special Summon two more copies of "Cyber Valley".

5) Use "Premature Burial" to Special Summon "Elemental Hero Stratos". Use his effect to add "Elemental Hero Wildheart" to your hand.

6) Activate "Spell Economics".

7) Use the third effect of one "Cyber Valley" to remove it and "Elemental Hero Wildheart" from play and place "Dimension Fusion" on top of your deck.

8) Use the second effect of a second "Cyber Valley" to remove it and "Elemental Hero Stratos" from play and draw two cards.

9) Use the second effect of a third "Cyber Valley" to remove it and "Left Leg of the Forbidden One" from play and draw two cards.

10) Activate Dimension Fusion.

11) If your hand does not contain "Exodia, the Forbidden One", "Right Leg of the Forbidden One", "Left Arm of the Forbidden One", and "Right Arm of the Forbidden One", return to step 7 and continue from there. Instead of removing "Elemental Hero Wildheart", you may remove any card from your hand that does not contain "Forbidden One" in its name. If your hand contains those four Exodia parts, continue to step 12.

12) Tribute "Elemental Hero Stratos" to Tribute Summon "Raiza the Storm Monarch" and place "Left Leg of the Forbidden One" on top of your deck.

13) Use the second effect of a "Cyber Valley" to remove it and "Raiza the Storm Monarch" from play and draw two cards.

14) Win by the effect of "Exodia, the Forbidden One".

Another easy victory. Going to run a deck based on this combo at Regionals tomorrow.

Guest PikaPerson01

1) Use "Foolish Burial" to send "Left Leg of the Forbidden One" from your deck to the Graveyard.

4) Use "Machine Duplication" to Special Summon two more copies of "Cyber Valley".

5) Use "Premature Burial" to Special Summon "Elemental Hero Stratos". Use his effect to add "Elemental Hero Wildheart" to your hand.

7) Use the third effect of one "Cyber Valley" to remove it and "Elemental Hero Wildheart" from play and place "Dimension Fusion" on top of your deck.

8) Use the second effect of a second "Cyber Valley" to remove it and "Elemental Hero Stratos" from play and draw two cards.

9) Use the second effect of a third "Cyber Valley" to remove it and "Left Leg of the Forbidden One" from play and draw two cards.

11) If your hand does not contain "Exodia' date=' the Forbidden One", "Right Leg of the Forbidden One", "Left Arm of the Forbidden One", and "Right Arm of the Forbidden One", return to step 7 and continue from there. Instead of removing "Elemental Hero Wildheart", you may remove any card from your hand that does not contain "Forbidden One" in its name. If your hand contains those four Exodia parts, continue to step 12.

12) Tribute "Elemental Hero Stratos" to Tribute Summon "Raiza the Storm Monarch" and place "Left Leg of the Forbidden One" on top of your deck.

13) Use the second effect of a "Cyber Valley" to remove it and "Raiza the Storm Monarch" from play and draw two cards.

Another easy victory. Going to run a deck based on this combo at Regionals tomorrow.

[/quote']

lol wut.

11) If your hand does not contain "Exodia' date=' the Forbidden One", "Right Leg of the Forbidden One", "Left Arm of the Forbidden One", and "Right Arm of the Forbidden One", return to step 7 and continue from there. Instead of removing "Elemental Hero Wildheart", you may remove any card from your hand that does not contain "Forbidden One" in its name. If your hand contains those four Exodia parts, continue to step 12.

[/quote']

lol wut.

You'll need one already RFP'd, but they always RFP themselves anyhow, so that's not a problem.

It's not exactly easy at all to pull this off because there's situations that mess around with the combo, and then the fact of how many cards you'll need. At least 2 monsters other than your Cyber Valleys have to be removed from play or on the field for you to not just grab 1 card from your deck each time. If you just do that, then you'll have to hope you have another monster in your deck coming up other than the Exodia you need.

It's not exactly easy at all to pull this off because there's situations that mess around with the combo' date=' and then the fact of how many cards you'll need. At least 2 monsters other than your Cyber Valleys have to be removed from play or on the field for you to not just grab 1 card from your deck each time. If you just do that, then you'll have to hope you have another monster in your deck coming up other than the Exodia you need.

[/quote']

The combo gives me five monsters on the field, and I've found that it works fairly consistently. I'm 4-0 with it on Wifi so far.

It's not exactly easy at all to pull this off because there's situations that mess around with the combo' date=' and then the fact of how many cards you'll need. At least 2 monsters other than your Cyber Valleys have to be removed from play or on the field for you to not just grab 1 card from your deck each time. If you just do that, then you'll have to hope you have another monster in your deck coming up other than the Exodia you need.

[/quote']

When I saw something similar, it the guy actually started his OTK on either his 2nd or 3rd turn (I think it was his 2nd).

[/quote']

When I saw something similar, it the guy actually started his OTK on either his 2nd or 3rd turn (I think it was his 2nd).

That was probably me. I tested this last week (four times, all wins) and started it 2nd turn twice.

What exactly are you using to draw with? o.o

What do you mean?

If you're pulling off the combo really good' date=' you must be using drawing cards.. (or having great luck) so, what cards are you using to draw with?

[/quote']

DDT engine, including 3 D-Draw, 3 Allure, 3 Trade-In. I start the game with half my deck in my hand, then use this to draw the other half.

In how many turns do you plan to accomplish this thing?

Usually around my third or fourth turn.

Archived