Welcome to My Pantheon of Role-Playing Characters [122/125]

You may have to wonder how this Archetype may have come about? Well, I was looking around in the Card Maker and found out there was a lot of cards among my saved cards that were based around my Own Role-playing Characters, So I had thought "Hey!? Lets Remake them into a Archetype and give the forgotten Characters some attention!"

And so the Scarlet Pantheon is born...

Scarlet Pantheon Monsters are divided to 3 Categories, Soldiers, Which is the Level 4 or lower monsters That each have condition to either Gain ATK or put their effects into overdrive (A Few only have an effect that requires a condition to work, but they're easier to satisfy), Officers, Level 5 or Highers that can be Special Summoned by Tributing Level 4 or Lower Members (Soldiers) of the Scarlet Pantheon and have powerful effects, Then They have Guardians, Which are either Xyz or Synchro Monsters that Require All Scarlet Pantheon Materials, Typically made with 2 Level 5 or Higher Members (Officers) of the Scarlet Pantheon

Each of the cards has a story which are found underneath each card, but some old character's threads (Example: Ryka) have disappeared and the Story Lost, So I tried to replicate the story as much as possible

There are few cards here, but more will come as I find characters

[spoiler='Main Deck Monsters:']
Scarlet Pantheon - Aeklyn
[DARK/Fiend/3/1000/1400]
While your opponent controls a monster you own, this card gains 1000 ATK. If this card is targeted for an attack: You can negate the attack and Banish this card until your next Standby phase. Once per turn: You can Target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster you control; That target gains 500 ATK.
[spoiler='Story of Aeklyn']
[i]Aeklyn, An Alice Sniper that is Yata-Aluria's Granddaughter and a Student at a Demon Slaying School, She is capable of Transforming by enveloping herself in her own malice when one of her friends are Kidnapped or held Hostage, becoming a huge threat to all. She is also capable of Escaping perception and knows how to put powerful enchantments in other people's weaponry.[/i]

[i]She has a part-time job in the Scarlet Pantheon, Hunting down Evildoers occasionally, but she's the Resident Smithy[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Nos Feraku
[DARK/Warrior/4/1700/1400]
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: You can Declare 1 card name; it becomes this Card's name until the End Phase, If your opponent controls a Level 3 monster, Banish any Monsters in your opponent's hand or Graveyard of that name, This card gains 700 ATK for each monster Banished this way.
[spoiler='Story of Nos Feraku']
[i]Nos Feraku, A Crazy Prisoner held deep in a vast underground prison where playing Children's card's games is a matter of life and death, Living Underground has turned her blood acidic and therefore cannot be executed normally. She is capable of taking any form she needs or wants. She LOVES to Humiliate people, Especially Women *coughtourguidecough*[/i]

[i]She has busted out and is under the protection of the Pantheon...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Nikun
[DARK/Spellcaster/Tuner/3/1500/100]
When this card is Summoned and Your opponent controls at least 2 more cards than you do: Special Summon 1 "Rip Token" (DARK/Fiend/1/0/0) in Defense Position, This Token cannot Attack or be used as a Synchro Material Monster. Your opponent can only target "Rip Tokens" for attacks. When a "Rip Token" is destroyed, Banish 1 card on the field.
[spoiler='Story of Nikun']
[i]Nikun, A Test Subject of a Cruel Government Experiment, She allowed herself to become part of the experiment on the condition that she picked her powers. Her Pain became heavier as she had found her sister, who was captured by the government to be experimented on, and with her powers went on to tear apart the Government's Power Research Division. Her Power is the Ability to Manipulate any Boundary possible within the confines of her own room, although preferring using the boundary between Dream and Reality.[/i]

[i]The Scarlet Pantheon now protects her, and easily fashioned an armor made out of the Same Stones of Artificial Boundarium found within her room[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Ryka
[DARK/Fiend/4/1800/500]
You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster except "Scarlet Pantheon - Ryka" from your Deck, Then, If your opponent controls a face-up Continuous Trap Card when you activate this effect, You can Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your hand.
[spoiler='Story of Ryka']
[i]Ryka is actually Ryko when he was cursed by a Cursed Deck of cards to turn into a Beautiful and Sexy Woman. Ryko was actually Scared of said Deck of Cards because from what he was told by a friend of his, If he would have turned into a woman, Any person who would look at him would have his Eyes and Nose Bleed from all that Sexiness, One man said "I'll Take My Chances" and Chased Ryko with a Gloved hand on the Deck and eventually cornered Ryko...[/i]

[i]Ryka is much weaker than Ryko, but Much MUCH more Charming, No, Not the Eyes and Nose Bleed Charming, But She was Charming enough as to persuade the Main Villain, Which was an Incarnate of a Dark God, to go Screw himself, Literally...[/i]

[i]Yata-Aluria, Ryko's Father Marveled Ryka, but when it came time for Ryka to turn back to Ryko, Yata-Aluria Created a Copy of Ryka, These copies now use their charming powers to call on other Members of the Scarlet Pantheon and Summon them to needed locations...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Darsagu
[DARK/Warrior/3/1200/1200]
When your opponent controls 2 or more monsters and you control No Monsters, You can Special Summon this card from your hand, if you Special Summon it using this effect: Target 1 Monster your opponent controls and send it to the Graveyard.
[spoiler='Story of Darsagu']
[i]Darsagu is Ryko's Sister, whom cares so much about Ryko, that she was able to guide Ryko into unlocking his Transcendance powers, but was not very involved in the actual war.

She is now an Assassin in the Scarlet Pantheon, taking out targets with relative ease and helping Aeklyn out in the blacksmith at times[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Silas
[DARK/Machine/4/1000/1400]
When this card declares an attack: You can Decrease this card's ATK or DEF by any value in a multiple of 100 to have it gain the same amount on the other during the Damage Step, If the ATK or DEF is increased by more than 1000 by this effect, Change this card's position at the end of the Damage Step.
[spoiler='Story of Silas']
[i]Silas is simply Zeimaier's Daughter born from a forbidden relationship with Nos Feraku (Yes, Feraku can impregnate Women, despite being a woman, She's THAT epic), She was born in a more modern setting where Neuroi were almost non-existent, but she suffered the Same problem as Zeimaier, but much worse, her Heart failed at the age of 2 and was implanted with a Neuroi Core to keep her alive, but her body structure changed as it took in the core and made it a part of herself...

Silas desired nothing other than to be accepted for who she was, She had a hair-trigger temper when people ignore her, and she went to do stuff as she pleased, including Robbing a Bank Robber of all of his valuables...

She was put in the pantheon by Zeimaier's Orders...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Diakun
[DARK/Warrior/Tuner/3/0/1900]
During your Standby Phase, This card's ATK and DEF is Switched. If this card is Sent to the Graveyard except by battle: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster, Except "Scarlet Pantheon - Diakun" from your Deck to your hand.
[spoiler='Story of Diakun']
[i]Diakun is actually Faith's Human form, She uses this form when she wants to blend in with other people, She cannot maintain the form during the night...

Again, Yata-Aluria loved the looks of that form and made copies of her...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Scarlette
[DARK/Warrior/4/1400/200]
If you control 2 or more "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters, You can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned while you control a "Scarlet Pantheon" monster: Place 1 Bomb Counter on this card. This card gains 500 ATK if it has a Bomb Counter on it. You can Remove 1 Bomb Counter on this card to Target 1 card on the field; Destroy it. Once per turn, If your opponent controls a Face-up Spell Card: Place 2 Bomb Counters on this card.
[spoiler='Story of Scarlette']
[i]Scarlette was a pirate serving under Captain McGraw, She loved creating all sorts of bombs and detonating them. She originally had a sister who was killed for opposing the order to exile the both of them for their red eyes, the sister was turned into a ghost by Death because she had a destiny of Testing her sister and her eventual crew. Scarlette had defeated many foes, Including a Leviathan with Diamond-hard Skin, Demons, and even passing a Test from the being that ordered her sister's Resurrection, a Being known as "The Divine"...

Her Achievements were well known among the Scarlet Pantheon, and She could be considered an officer if it wasn't for her Amazoness Physique[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Daki
[DARK/Warrior/3/1200/900]
You can return 1 "Scarlet Pantheon - Nikun" to your hand to Special Summon this card (From your hand). When this card is Special Summoned this way: Special Summon 1 "Rip Token" (DARK/Fiend/1/0/0) in Defense Position, This Token cannot Attack or be used as a Synchro Material Monster. Your opponent can only target "Rip Tokens" for attacks. When a "Rip Token" is destroyed, Banish 1 card on the field.
[spoiler='Story of Daki']
[i]Daki is a friend of Nikun with the Ability to Manipulate Metal into anything, She originally served the same government that kidnapped her and Nikun, but with Nikun's words, She was convinced to leave with her and aided Nikun in her escape... After a while, Daki invented a Special Armlet that keeps Nikun from tiring out from using her powers

She is now protected by the Scarlet Pantheon along with Nikun and Nos Feraku, She continues to craft special Armlets for Nikun to keep her from tiring out from using her powers[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Erisia
[DARK/Warrior/Tuner/3/1500/100]
When this card is targeted for an Attack: You can Discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 "Rip Token" (DARK/Fiend/1/0/0) in Defense Position, This Token cannot Attack or be used as a Synchro Material Monster. Your opponent can only target "Rip Tokens" for attacks. When a "Rip Token" is destroyed, Banish 1 card on the field.
[spoiler='Story of Erisia']
[i]Erisia is a Student of a School for the Gifted, who was unfortunately gifted with a power that she could not control, Unfortunately, She destroys the entire school while learning to control her power and was abandoned...

She now lives and learns in the Scarlet Pantheon, Aeklyn created an Armlet to keep her powers under control...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Indinakos
[DARK/Warrior/4/1700/1200]
Once per turn, During your Standby Phase: Special Summon 1 "Rip Token" (DARK/Fiend/1/0/0) in Defense Position, This Token cannot Attack or be used as a Synchro Material Monster. Your opponent can only target "Rip Tokens" for attacks. When a "Rip Token" is destroyed, Banish 1 card on the field.
[spoiler='Story of Indinakos']
[i]Indinakos is an experiment with superpowers that went wrong when they left her emotions in her, She was capable of Manipulating any boundary with the exception of 2 of them, She saw how crudely the people were treated and joined the revolt with the other experiments, Causing her to be locked in Cryostasis. She broke out when a rogue experiment that was a victim of mind control accidently shot crystals at the chamber...

She currently is held in the Scarlet Pantheon, Protected from the government[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Vlad
[DARK/Psychic/4/1800/1000]
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Add 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Summon the monster or a monster with the same name this turn unless your opponent controls a Face-up Synchro Monster.

[spoiler='Story of Vlad']
[i]Vlad Daenous was a very powerful Dream Jumper that was capable of seeing the thoughts of other people, She was in fact a Priest that housed an Ancient force known as Alrus, She became involved in many things, The Order of Heroes, her Priestly duties to find the other temples, and even her friendship to a Barrier Mistress, Who gave her the Ability to fly.

She now serves as a Messenger for the Scarlet Pantheon, but unfortunately, Alrus was not allowed to come along...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Inikino
[DARK/Warrior/4/1100/600]
When this card is Summoned: Place 3 Counters on this card (Max. 5), This card gains 400 ATK for each Counter on this card. When this card declares an attack: Remove 1 counter from this card after the Damage Step. During the End Phase, if this card did not Attack this turn: Place 1 counter on this card.

[spoiler='Story of Inikino']
[i]Inikino was a powerful Bow-gunner of a group of Monster Hunters, Her Gun was the State of the Art that somehow damaged more as she had more shells in the gun, Unfortunately, before she could start hunting big monsters, Her team left her alone...

She currently Stays in the Scarlet Pantheon, looking out for monsters to shoot with her giant Bowgun[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Nakouna
[DARK/Warrior/Tuner/3/1800/100]
When this card is Targeted for an attack or card effect: Return this card to your hand, This effect cannot be negated

[spoiler='Story of Nakouna']
[i]Nakouna is actually Nokana at her Bravest form, but there is some complete irony when Yata-Aluria came to copy that form again, When he did so, Nakouna reverted to her more cowardly personality, Disappearing when targetted and attacking from the shadows...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Teinaraku
[DARK/Spellcaster/3/0/0]
When your opponent declares a Direct Attack: Send this card in your hand to the Graveyard and Banish 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Rip Token" (DARK/Fiend/1/0/0) in Defense Position and end the Battle Phase, This Token cannot Attack or be used as a Synchro Material Monster. Your opponent can only target "Rip Tokens" for attacks. When a "Rip Token" is destroyed, Banish 1 card on the field.

[spoiler='Story of Teinaraku']
[i]Teinaraku was an aspiring student, Although she spoke in a very weird language, She was still able to write out to and understand other people. Her control of her Boundaryweaving ability was unmatched even by other Boundaryweavers of her age, what was irritating about her was because of her ability to write out in the air in Lightning, She could not touch water...

When Teinaraku came into the Scarlet Pantheon, She was welcome with open arms, but days later, She evolved into Varaunaku and was made officer. Yata-Aluria created Clones of Teinaraku for use as Null Guards...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Teresa
[DARK/Spellcaster/4/500/500]
When this card is Summoned while you control no other monsters: This card gains 2000 ATK until the End Phase. During your Standby Phase, This card gains 1 Klutz Counter (Max. 2). You can Send this card with 2 Klutz counters to the Graveyard to Target 1 Level 4 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it
[spoiler='Story of Teresa']
[i]Teresa had the strangest case of insanity that was ever recorded, If she ever lost her sunglasses, everything she would have seen would have became a nightmare for her, It wasn't known what actually caused this, and people thought it was Brain Damage, but it was identified by the Pantheon to be a spell of some sort, Cast by Teidias and could not be dispelled by anyone...

She currently is facing treatment in the Scarlet Pantheon, Her Insanity bouts is very useful in battle...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Andrial
[DARK/Reptile/3/1000/400]
Once per turn, When you control a DARK Warrior-type or Reptile-Type Tuner Monster: You can Target 1 monster your opponent controls; The target's ATK becomes 0 and it is switched to Attack Position, Then your opponent can Special Summon 1 Monster from their Graveyard that is the same Level as the Targeted Monster in Face-up Attack Position
[spoiler='Story of Andrial']
[i]Andrial is the Daughter of Kyko. She was originally Half-Spider, but somehow was turned into a Draconaga, A Fire-breathing Snake woman, She eventually ruled the Draconaga as more of them spawned...[/i]

[i]Even though she's the Neice of the most trusted officer and the Grand-Neice of the best Guardian, All of the pantheon are wary of her... it was later identified that Teidias turned her into a Draconaga[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Neikos
[DARK/Spellcaster/3/1100/800]
While you control a "Scarlet Pantheon" monster, You can Special Summon this card(From your hand), If you do, You cannot conduct your Battle Phase during this turn. You can Tribute this card to Target 1 Level 4 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard, Except "Scarlet Pantheon - Neikos"; Special Summon the Target.
[spoiler='Story of Neikos']
[i]Neikos was a Psychic Duelist that held some of the most powerful cards in existence, The Scarlet Ascendance. but she eventually stopped dueling, on account that the duels were getting quite boring, she dropped out of school and travelled around, Looking for a certain item that would help her, but she was caught up in some sort of trap...[/i]

[i]Thankfully, Ryko was in the area and saved her from a cruel death, Neikos joined the Scarlet Pantheon as repayment for saving her...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Rayuka
[DARK/Beast-Warrior/4/1800/1200]
When this card declares an attack: This card gains 600 ATK. When this card battles a monster that is on the same column as this card: This card gains 400 ATK. When this card is targeted for an attack: This card loses 1200 ATK.
[spoiler='Story of Rayuka']
[i]Rayuka was a Survivalist who held a great and powerful beast in her, A Rajang, as it was called. She was stuck in a cave that seemed to move by itself, but was saved by an unknown force and taken to a different dimension.[/i]

[i]She was eventually taken to the Scarlet pantheon, Where the force Identified herself as Varaunaku... and asked Rayuka to Join, At first, She declined, needing to think it over with herself, then she accepted, seeing as she had nothing better to do...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Kaiese
[DARK/Warrior/Tuner/4/0/1500]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is Tributed for the Special Summon of a Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster: You can Banish 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon.
[spoiler='Story of Kaiese']
[i]Kaiese was an unfortunate orphan that somehow kept Fragment of Varaunaku's Power within her, Torturing her all of her life and was tempted to commit suicide, just so the pain would go away. As ironic as it seems, it was Varaunaku herself that brought her to the Scarlet pantheon, who saw her unique quality of being able to resist the side effect of the Ritual that Summons the Officers, Unfortunately for Kaiese, The Boundaryweaving abilities that she had were gone when Varaunaku reclaimed her power from her[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Nelvi
[DARK/Spellcaster/Tuner/3/1100/400]
When this card is Summoned: Target 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, then gain Life points equal to it's ATK or DEF, Whichever is higher
[spoiler='Story of Nelvi']
[i]Nelvi is a Healing Program that acted to Aiur like a Option on Gradius, She would Repair the Damage that either Aiur or His other Options would do to the servers, Particularly Okuu. Aiur created a Android for her to Inhabit and serve the Scarlet Pantheon in the Real World...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Okairin
[DARK/Beast-Warrior/3/1400/1100]
When this card attacks a monster: this card gains 800 ATK until the end of the Damage Step. When this card attacks an opponent's Defense position monster, Inflict Piercing Damage to your opponent. When this card destroys a monster by battle; Gain Life points equal to it's ATK
[spoiler='Story of Okairin']
[i]Okairin is a very powerful Half-Kirin who is able to launch Red or Black Lightning with Unreal Accuracy, Although she honestly likes to Gore other people using her extremely tough horn and make them jump at least 25 feet in the air... However, Her real talent is her Healing Abilities, She is capable of bring others back from near-death in mere seconds...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Dargus
[DARK/Warrior/4/1700/1500]
While you control a "Scarlet Pantheon" monster, You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). When this card destroys a Monster by battle; Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your Deck whose Level is equal to the destroyed monster.
[spoiler='Story of Dargus']
[i]Dargus was a Simple Student of Ward Academy, But unlike most Students, He was actually Assigned in the wrong class. He was a Tinkerer that was put in a Mage Class, however, He really did not give a crap about it and dropped out eventually. He was found by Faith and Was given a Job in the Pantheon to work alongside Aeklyn as the Blacksmith...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Neir
[DARK/Warrior/4/0/2000]
While the only monsters in the Graveyard are "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters, Any monster that Attacks this card has it's effects Negated, It's ATK becomes 0 and cannot change their battle position, and Cannot be Special Summoned after it leaves the field.
[spoiler='Story of Neir']
[i]Neir, Also known as "The Trap" due to her rather scrawny appearance, was a Lesbian who had inhuman strength and a rather huge amount of brainpower that attended a High school. She was found and brought back to the Pantheon by Nos Feraku when her High School had been attacked by the Devils of White, Nos Feraku Saw potential in Neir when she actually threw a huge guy at the wall and killed him. She She recruited her into the pantheon...

Neir and Nos Feraku get along quite Nicely nowadays...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Gretchen
[DARK/Warrior/3/Tuner/1100/1800]
During your End Phases: Switch this card's ATK and DEF. When this card is Destroyed by Battle: Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster with 800 or Less DEF from your Deck.
[spoiler='Story of Gretchen']
[i]Gretchen was just an ordinary [b]Man[/b] that was enjoying his life as usual until he actually had died a rather horrible death. It wasn't his time to die yet, so he entered a game where he could come back to life... Funny enough, The one who runs the game thought that it would be ironic to turn him into a girl as payment to get into the game...[/i]

[i]He eventually passed all the tests, but he was not a Candidate to return to life... That is until He was brought back to Life by Avielle...[/i][i] He now Serves the Scarlet Pantheon...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Jessica
[DARK/Spellcaster/3/1600/600]
While you control 2 or more "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters, You can Special Summon this card (From your Hand). When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster from your Deck, Except "Scarlet Pantheon - Jessica"
[spoiler='Story of Jessica']
[i]Jessica is a Half-Satori who is a close friend of Aeklyn[/i], [i]She was curious about why she disappeared a few days a week and decided to go search for her, She ended up sneaking in the Scarlet Pantheon and caught by a few guards and taken to Yata-Aluria...[/i]

[i]Aeklyn stood up for her when it came time to judge, so She now works with Aeklyn in the Smithy, but She always seems to run A Lot of Errands for Aeklyn...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Christy
[DARK/Fairy/4/1200/100]
When this card is Summoned and you control another "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster, Except "Scarlet Pantheoin - Ryoku": Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon - Ryoku" from your Deck.

Scarlet Pantheon - Ryuko
[DARK/Fairy/4/1200/100]
When this card is Summoned and you control no other Monsters: Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon - Christy" from your Deck. The only monsters in your Graveyard must be "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters in order to Activate and Resolve this effect.
[spoiler='Stories of Christy and Ryuko']
Christy and Ryuko are a Pair of Lazy Twins in the Nightingale Family, They would rather Sit around and have fun than Train their Magic and Raven control...

Christy is a Girl who carries a frosty Demeanor, She can be very mean at times and often brag to other Nightingales about her and her brother's ability to cast magic during the day

Ryuko is a boy who carries a somewhat fiery demeanor. He is Snobish and often looks down on everybody...

They both were drafted into the pantheon, where they are Watched by Vierce and Andinios... Vierce is going to give them a run for their money...
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Yuki
[DARK/Warrior/4/1900/0]
This card is Cannot be removed from the field by a card effect.
[spoiler='Story of Yuki']
[i]Yuki was an Avid Duelist that had beaten many decks, but she eventually lost herself in her Career, She was eventually taken to the Scarlet Pantheon and made good use of her...[/i] She tames some of the weirdest pets...
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Zeviaku
[DARK/Spellcaster/Union/3/800/800]
Once per turn: You can Equip this card from your hand or field to a "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster OR Special Summon this card from your Spell/Trap Zone in Face-up Attack Position. The Equipped monster gains 500 ATK, When the Equipped Monster destroys a Monster by Battle: Draw 1 card. If the Equipped monster would be destroyed: Destroy this card instead.
[spoiler='Story of Zeviaku']
[i]Zeviaku was a powerful Twilight Sorceress that had the unfortunate curse of being turned into a sword.[/i]

[i]Even though she had gained Sentience and turned into a magic being known as a Devil Relic, A being that can turn to and from their Relic and Human Forms. She still looks for her husband so that she can end this curse...[/i]

[i]She was taken in by the Scarlet Pantheon after leaving the Stilton Family Line...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Devirath
[DARK/Warrior/3/1400/200]
While you control a Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster, You can Special Summon this card from your Hand. When this card Attacks a Defense position monster: Inflict Piercing Battle Damage. This card can Attack during your opponent's Battle Phase.
[spoiler='Story of Devirath']
[i]Devirath was a fellow god alongside Alrus that Guided Vlad on her Adventures, but She really did not do much, especially since she could not go with Vlad and Alrus into the pantheon. She eventually was invited into the Pantheon and was made a body to interact in...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Deinarva
[DARK/Dragon/Tuner/4/1600/0]
When this card is Special Summoned: You can Banish the Top card of your Deck to Target 1 card on the field; Destroy it
[spoiler='Story of Deinarva']
[i]Deinarva is simply Nevirath's Younger brother, A Full Dragon that always travels with and only listens to Nevirath. He was let into the Pantheon on Nevirath's orders...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Xai
[DARK/Beast-warrior/Spirit/3/1200/0]
Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or Flipped Face-up: Return this card to your hand. When this card is Normal Summoned or Flipped Face-up: Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon - Xaiverlyn" from your Deck or Graveyard, then If your opponent controls a Fiend-Type Monster, You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster from your Deck or Graveyard.
[spoiler='Story of Xai']
[i]Xai is a Nightmare that is bound to and fiercely protects her closest friend, Xaiverlyn. She was invited earlier by Avielle to go into the pantheon, but she declined. Avielle then discussed with Xaiverlyn's Controller, Jolta Stilton, to let her into the pantheon, which he agreed...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Valadu
[DARK/Warrior/Tuner/3/1400/800]
When this card destroys a monster by battle: you can target that monster in your opponent's Graveyard; Special Summon it to your side of the field in Face-up Attack Position and Halve it's ATK.
[spoiler='Story of Valadu']
[i]Valadu was a Sentient program that used to be a very powerful Anti-Virus that protected several games from Virus attacks. She was found and given new life by Aiur and was even given a Body to Serve the Rest of the Pantheon in...[/i]

[i]She is very good at capturing her enemies...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Xaiverlyn
[DARK/Warrior/4/1950/0]
[i]Xaiverlyn is a simple Realityweaver who serves an unknown person, known as Jolta Stilton. Xai's existence is linked to her, and She is fiercely protected by Xai herself. Jolta allowed her to live in the Scarlet Pantheon alongside Xai.[/i]

Scarlet Pantheon - Inarovana
[DARK/Dragon/4/1800/0]
When this card is Special Summoned: You can Increase this card's level by up to 2 and have it gain 400 ATK for each level added by this effect
[spoiler='Story of Inarovana']
[i]Inarovana was a Moonstone Dragon who helped Nevirath find her brother alongside a few others, Avielle let him stay in the Scarlet Pantheon bacause He was getting a little tired of Nevirath's Constant Babbling[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Penelope
[DARK/Warrior/4/1800/500]
When this card is Normal Summoned: Equip 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Union Monster from your Deck to this card. When this card is Special Summoned: Add 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Union Monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Scarlet Pantheon - Perrine
[DARK/Spellcaster/Union/3/1200/300]
Once per turn: You can Equip this card from your hand or field to a "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster OR Special Summon this card from your Spell/Trap Zone in Face-up Attack Position. The Equipped monster gains 800 ATK, When the Equipped Monster destroys a Monster by Battle: Inflict Damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK. If the Equipped monster would be destroyed: Destroy this card instead.
[spoiler='Stories of Penelope and Perrine']
[i]Penelope is a friend of Perrine, Who is essentially a Gunhammer forged by Aeklyn and brought to life by Avielle. Perrine is constantly shedding pieces of her skin, which are used as very effective Ammunition...[/i]

[i]Penelope has a very bad habit of Embarrassing Perrine, Since her full name is "Perrine Niss Hammer", Maybe someone named her that on purpose[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Irnakun
[DARK/Warrior/Tuner/3/0/0]
When this card is Tributed for the Summon of a "Scarlet Pantheon" monster: Special Summon 1 Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster from your Deck in Face-up Defense Position.
[spoiler='Story of Irnakun']
[i]Irnakun was a Lazier Nightingale than Christy and Ryuko Combined, Prefering to play games rather than do any work, Fortunately for Andinios, The game punished him for some odd reason by sucking him into his computer...[/i]

[i]He eventually escaped and decided to work harder for the Scarlet Pantheon[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Ryoku
[DARK/Warrior/4/1600/0]
When this card Inflicts battle Damage to your opponent: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your Deck in Face-up Defense Position, then Switch this card to Defense Position, It cannot Change it's Battle Position until the End phase of your next turn, Except with a card effect.
[spoiler='Story of Ryoku']
[i]Ryoku is not the Female Counterpart of the Male Ryuko, In fact, Ryoku is a Space Pirate whose area of Expertise was Smuggling Humans... She was drafted into the Scarlet Pantheon since she could Surprise her opponent with perhaps, a Viking somewhere on her Space Cruiser...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Mayelda
[DARK/Spellcaster/Union/3/1000/300]
Once per turn: You can Equip this card from your hand or field to a "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster OR Special Summon this card from your Spell/Trap Zone in Face-up Attack Position. The Equipped monster gains 500 ATK, The Equipped monster cannot be targeted by your opponent's Card effects If the Equipped monster would be destroyed: Destroy this card instead.
[spoiler='Story of Mayelda']
[i]Mayelda is a Catgirl Servant to Uoden. Although she's a Decent Fighter, her Defensive Abilities are Legendary[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Eva
[DARK/Fiend/4/1800/1000]
When this card is Normal Summoned: you can Banish 1 card on the Field, if you do, This card's ATK and DEF becomes 0
[spoiler='Story of Eva']
[i]Eva was a sad case, She was abused to the point of her Rejecting her Humanity, She had eventually poisoned herself to fall into a deep sleep to befriend her Nightmares, Who were also abusing her to no end...[/i]

[i]Uoden had found Eva in her own world, so she took her out of there and took her into the Scarlet Pantheon. Her Nightmares purged, She felt more accepted there than anywhere else...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Nox
[DARK/Fiend/4/2200/0]
If you Normal Summon this card, Destroy it. If this card is Special Summoned: it gains 400 ATK.
[spoiler='Story of Nox']
[i]Nox is the 2nd of Jigoku's 4 souls, Representing the Darkness of herself, She fights often with Himura, Much to Jigoku's hate[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Himura
[DARK/Fairy/Tuner/3/0/2200]
During either player's turn: You can Target this card; Destroy it and Negate the effect of 1 monster your opponent controls. Your opponent cannot use the effects of Effect Monster in response to this effect. You can only activate the effect of "Scarlet Pantheon - Himura" once per turn.
[spoiler='Story of Himura']
[i]Himura is the 3rd of Jigoku's 4 Souls, Representing the Light of herself, She often fights with Nox, Which Jigoku tries to break up[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Ryko
[DARK/Warrior/6/2100/1500]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 300 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control. Once per turn, if the only monsters you control are "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters: You can Target 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. This effect cannot be activated during the turn that this monster is Special Summoned.
[spoiler='Story of Ryko']
[i]Ryko, The Son of Yata-Aluria, had many adventures with his father, even though his Father had no direct involvement in some of those Adventures (Like the Ryka Incident). Ryko had adventured with Friends and Family Alike to Kill Villain after Villain after Villain and dish out Justice to the far reaches of the Yargius Carvus Megalopolis. But time came where Ryko became possessed by a powerful emotion, A Hate for everything like none other. This hate brewed until Ryko could not take it anymore and snapped, Sending him on a rampage that killed his father, It took 2 months for him to calm down, Eventually causing a few siblings and their friends to take him down and get rid of the cause of all this rage, A Spirit known as "Remorseless instinct" possessing Ryko. [/i]

[i]Ryko Now Lives in the Scarlet Pantheon, as an Officer. He is a key person in the battle for Justice as he can Revive Fallen Teammates, He had made a pact to Nikun and Nos Feraku to protect them from the government, He is the Father of Aeklyn after getting drunk at Nos Feraku's place one time, He is happy to see his father back...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Zeimaier
[DARK/Spellcaster/6/2000/1300]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 500 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control except this one. Once per Turn: You can Tribute 1 other "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster; Add 1 Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your Deck to your hand.
[spoiler='Story of Zeimaier']
[i]Zeimaier, Also known as the Black Wolf Witch, is a Witch with a disability, her Magic is Unbelievably powerful, but when she uses her Magic, Her heart cannot take the strain. In a cooperative operation to remove the major drawback, Her government decided to salvage the Neuroi core used in the Yamato project and create a device to keep her heart pumping when she uses her Powerful Magic, In addition, The Neuroi Core also allowed her to create her own Magic Resivoir within her, Allowing her to serve Brittania until death. It was until many Neuroi came and surrounded her during a mission, but did not fire, She was taken back to the Hive to find out that she could Understand the Neuroi, and Took up a Mission for herself, Sending her to an Academy in another dimension...[/i]

[i]Zeimaier was tasked with purging the Evil around the Academy, but there was a Setback, Neuroi was infesting the place she was attending school at, and eventually, Some of her powers had gotten unlocked, allowing her to control Neuroi, Eventually, Her Core Grew and she learned more abilities, Including the Ability to Create Neuroi and Turning into Any sort of Neuroi. Unfortunately, Zeimaier was Corrupted with power, Resulting in her friends to stage an operation to bring her back to normal, Unfortunately, after many defeats for the opposition, She eventually became severely hurt herself, Knocking her out...[/i]

[i]Zeimaier woke in the Scarlet Pantheon only to find that her Lust of Power was gone, She had thanked the one who had rescued her, Ryko, for that and vowed to Serve him in any way he can. Ryko sent Zeimaier on missions to see how she would do, and she succeeded with all of them with flying colors. Ryko performed the Promotion of Blood onto Zeimaier, Having her become an Officer...[/i]

[i]Zeimaier is currently on vacation at Burai's Inn, She loves to troll the hell out of the Innkeeper...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Faith
[DARK/Fairy/Tuner/5/2000/1400]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand), If you have Tributed a "Scarlet Pantheon - Diakun" to Special Summon this card: Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your Graveyard in Face-up Defense Position. This card gains 400 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control.
[spoiler='Story of Faith']
[i]Faith is one Angel who is capable of Manipulating fire and Changing the Luck of others, She was Stranded on an island on her way to hawaii on a vacation. Then after escaping the island, Her helicopter was shot down en route to a news station for an interview. She felt that she was the main target of these attacks and ran away from the gang. She assumed a different form during the daytime to remain into hiding and changes to fight crime at night...

Faith was brought up into the Scarlet Pantheon to be protected from the unknown assailants...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Fiera
[DARK/Winged-Beast/5/1800/1000]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 100 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, During either player's turn when a Monster leaves the Graveyard: You can Target 1 card your opponent controls; Banish it
[spoiler='To Clarify on the effect']
When a monster leaves the Graveyard by any cause (Pot of Avarice, Chaos Sorceror, Monster Reborn, Monster Reincarnation, and Inzektor Hornet being examples) It triggers this effect
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Story of Fiera']
[i]Fiera was a Veirnar, An Arbiter of Death that lives in Hell. Despite living in hell, She HATES any kind of Sin performed, and she can sense any sin in the world. She was destined to save the world when all hell broke loose, Literally. It was eventually when all the sin in the world pooled around a single town and all Hell broke loose. Fiera fought hard, but was eventually killed in the struggle.... NOT!... Fiera was extracted from battle at the last second by an unknown force as her life flashed before her eyes, It turned out that Aiur had saved her and took her in to become an Officer in the Scarlet Pantheon...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Kinakinos
[DARK/Fiend/Tuner/5/0/1000]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 500 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in your Graveyard. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster. You can activate one of these effects while this card is in the Graveyard:
-Target this card and 1 other Level 5 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Rank 5 Xyz monster from your Extra Deck and attach both targets in the Graveyard to that Xyz monster, It cannot activate it's effect this turn and the Xyz materials Detached from that monster are Banished. -Target this card and 1 Non-Tuner Level 5 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard; Banish them, Then Special Summon 1 Level 10 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, It cannot Attack Directly.
[spoiler='Story of Kinakinos']
[i]Kinakinos was a Virus that once affected Aiur while it was a computer program, Although it did not do much to him, she did cause it to go into a depressed state as a human. She was eventually killed off, but even in death, She still worked, Binding to another dead person and devouring it...

Her Abilities were covetted by the pantheon, but the Guarians watch her warrily[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Nakio
[DARK/Warrior/5/1100/1000]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 800 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control. When this card is Special Summoned using this effect and you control no other cards: You can Special Summon 1 Level 5 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your hand or Deck, It's effect cannot be activated and is negated.
[spoiler='Story of Nakio']
[i]Nakio is essentially the Human Form of Aiur, A very powerful Hacker that could somehow speak to computers by typing on the keyboard, Yata-Aluria, Being obsessed with making copies of alternate forms, Copied Nakio and put it in the Pantheon as an officer[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Kyko
[DARK/Warrior/6/1500/1500]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 600 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control. Once per turn, if the only monsters you control are "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters: You can Special Summon any number of Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters from your hand
[spoiler='Story of Kyko']
[i]Kyko is Ryko's Sister by Blood, but She somehow got turned into a Centaur by Yata and Sent to a different universe, She met Ryu, A Lizard-man whom fell in love with her. After Many adventures together, Ryu and Kyko got Married and actually had kids, Andrial and Kouta...

Ryu and Kouta went with Kyko and Andrial to the Scarlet Pantheon, They allowed Kyko and Andrial to Serve, but not Ryu and Kouta, but at least allowed them to stay as they wished... mainly because of Kyko being Yata's Daughter...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Varaunaku
[DARK/Warrior/6/1900/1000]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 600 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control. Once per turn, if the only monsters you control are "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters: Special Summon 2 "Rip Tokens" (DARK/Fiend/1/0/0) in Defense Position, This Token cannot Attack or be used as a Synchro Material Monster. Your opponent can only target "Rip Tokens" for attacks. When a "Rip Token" is destroyed, Banish 1 card on the field.
[spoiler='Story of Varaunaku']
[i]Varaunaku is the Evolved form of Teinaraku, She is able to actually Speak English, She is currently the only Boundaryweaver Officer, She gained officer Status because of her Boundaryweaving Expertise and her Intimidating figure...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Scarkaiser
[DARK/Spellcaster/Tuner/5/2400/1600]
When you Special Summon a Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster from your hand, You can Special Summon this card(from your hand), This card's Level is the Special Summoned Monster's Level, If this card was Special Summoned by this effect. When a Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster would be destroyed: You can banish this card in your Graveyard instead.
[spoiler='Story of Scarkaiser']
[i]Scarkaiser's birth was unusual, Scarkaiser was created when One of the Teinaraku clones had utterly failed one time, Giving birth to an Albino girl with unmatched Speed, even outspeeding the guardians of the Pantheon, She was not able to give much of a punch by herself, but her control over her own dragwinds made her very deadly and her lack of presence makes her intimidating[/i]

[i]She's the only Artificial Officer in the pantheon[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Andrion
[DARK/Winged-Beast/5/1200/1600]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 200 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in your Graveyard. When this card is attached to a "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster: You can Detach this card to target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in your Graveyard; Equip it to that Xyz Monster
[spoiler='Story of Andrion']
[i]Andrion is Andinios's first Daughter, She was not eligible to become Andinios's heir since she is able to use Magic in the daytime, She is often referred to as the "Scarlet Nightingale" since she always left the battlefield injured and she is a big target of assassinations...[/i]

[i]She was put in an officer position because of Andinios[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Alrus
[DARK/Warrior/6/800/800]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 400 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, During either player's turn: You can target 1 monster on the field; It is treated as a Tuner monster while face-up on the field and it cannot be used as an Xyz Material Monster.
[spoiler='Story of Alrus']
[i]Alrus is Vlad's Protector and Guide to pretty much anything, At first, Alrus was not allowed to join the Pantheon because of his 'Lack of power' but then Vlad started to become depressed, So Ryko Looked for Alrus and Tested him, to see if his initial reason had still stood... It did not, In fact, He had been put as an Officer due to his Abilities and his Intimidation factor...

(PS: 1 year and 8 months and He still hasn't forgiven a Guy named Keith for calling Vlad a "Countess")[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Hiniako
[DARK/Warrior/6/1800/800]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 500 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control. Once per turn: you can target 1 other monster on the field; Add 1 "Scarlet Pantheon' Monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand whose level is equal to that of the target.
[spoiler='Story of Hiniako']
[i]Hiniako was a powerful Psychic Duelist who had the typical Psychic Duelist stuff, The ability to actually summon monsters, Spells and Traps working in real life, That good stuff, Faith Watched over her as she dueled and won, Gaining Companions as she left monsters on the field. One day, A Dark Signer Challenged her, It was an evenly matched duel, but she started to lose, until she hit a rock and was sent to the hospital...

The next day, She was the Target of a 3 on 1 duel, More Dark Signers, But when it came time to duel, all 3 Dark Signers were Plowed down in a single duel by Nos Feraku's Taikun Deck, Essentially a Spell version of Dark Worlds... Rescuing Hiniako and recruiting her...

She was made an Officer for an unknown reason, Maybe she is capable of recruiting too many people...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Tsuki
[DARK/Fairy/5/Tuner/1100/900]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 300 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in your Graveyard. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, Add 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster from your Deck to your hand whose DEF is Equal to or less than the Battle Damage inflicted
[spoiler='Story of Tsuki']
[i]Tsuki was an Odd person, Wings, Pristine Beauty, She was envied by Most, But where she excelled the most was her Ability to Command people so that everyone benefits the most from Invasions and Fights, She was also a good fighter herself. She was made into an Officer since she was that good at commanding troops[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Jax
[DARK/Warrior/5/2200/1800]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). Once per turn, When this card destroys a monster by battle: Target 1 other "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster; It gains ATK equal to the ATK of the Destroyed monster until your Next Standby Phase.
[spoiler='Story of Jax']
[i]Jax was a Strange guy that got into strange Situations, He was put into a Serial Killer's Game Twice and Survived both Times, The Same Serial Killer tried to put him in another game, but Was Saved by Avielle...[/i]

[i]Jax had proven his worth as officer Material When Avielle Battled Teidias, It was he who rallied the pantheon to charge at Teidias, Therefore Saving Avielle... Therefore After the war, He was Promoted to Officer Status...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Zemaru
[DARK/Spellcaster/6/2000/1600]
During either player's turn: You can Reveal this card in your hand and Shuffle it into your Deck to target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster you control; The Target gains 700 ATK until the End Phase and you draw 1 card. When this card is added from your Deck to your Hand, except by drawing, You can Special Summon this card. Once per turn: You can Target 1 other "Scarlet Pantheon" monster on the field; it gains 800 ATK
[spoiler='Story of Zemaru']
[i]Zemaru was Zeimaier's commanding officer during Zeimaier's Journies, She always knew what to do and always seemed to have an answer to her problems. She was invited to join the Scarlet Pantheon alongside Zeimaier, but she refused at first... She came back and asked about the Scarlet Pantheon, and she was let in a few years later. unfortunately, Zemaru was 'accused' of treason and punished by being sent to the Different Dimension...[/i]

[i]Yata-Aluria let her out a few days later on the proposition that she became a Secret Agent that becomes Zeimaier's Shadow...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Nevirath
[DARK/Dragon/6/2300/0]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster to Special Summon this card from your Hand. When this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 Dragon-Type Monster from your Deck, It cannot be Tributed or used as a Synchro or Xyz Material, unless it's for a "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster.
[spoiler='Story of Nevirath']
[i]Neverath is a very shy Draconian that was abused by her full Dragon Mother, but when she had found out that the entire pantheon was actually pretty friendly with her, She decided to take her brother and stay in the pantheon...[/i]

[i]She is considered one of the most loyal members in the pantheon, although her brother only listens to her. She was eventually promoted to an Officer that was also an Ambassador to the Dragon-kind...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Tsuria
[DARK/Fairy/Tuner/5/1700/500]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster to Special Summon this card from your hand. This card gains 200 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, You can target 1 "Rip Token" You Control; Destroy it, then Add 1 "Boundaryweaver" Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand.
[spoiler='Story of Tsuria']
[i]Tsuria was not an average Boundaryweaver, She prefered to clean up and close the boundaries that were opened by the other Boundaryweavers. Avielle allowed her to be an officer because he and Darius were getting tired of cleaning up the boundaries of the other Boundaryweavers[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Seiria
[DARK/Fairy/5/0/0]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned this way: Banish 2 "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters in your Graveyard; Xyz Summon a "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster using this monster as Xyz Material.
[spoiler='Story of Seiria']
[i]Seiria was a Dark Angel, and Teidias's Younger Sister, Unlike Teidias, She was able to Resist the Influence of Laventi and was able to Reject it. When Teidias was corrupted by Laventi, Her first reaction was to pry the sword off of Teidias's Hands, Which she failed to do and was turned into a dragon...[/i]

[i]As a White Nebula Dragon, Seiria went on to live an average Life, but gave birth to a Draconian, Nevirath, as well as her Brother, A Full Dragon Known as Deinarva. After Avielle found and invited Seiria into the pantheon, She was turned back into an Angel... For her Bravery for that time, She was made an Officer...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Eskvyrn
[DARK/Warrior/7/1800/400]
You can Tribute 2 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters to Special Summon this card (From your Hand or Graveyard). This card gains 200 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control and in your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon - Nelvi" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard. When a "Scarlet Pantheon" monster is Special Summoned from the Graveyard: Inflict 400 damage to your opponent.
[spoiler='Story of Eskvyrn']
[i]Eskvyrn is essentially the Daughter of the person who created Nelvi for Aiur's Use, which She and Nelvi are very close friends and Nelvi will always come to her aid, Unlike Aiur, Eskvyrn is actually quite forgiving, She was Recruited by Avirre and Made into an Officer for her ability to call Nelvi...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Jenx
[DARK/Fairy/7/2000/400]
You can Tribute 2 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters to Special Summon this card (From your Hand or Graveyard). This card gains 100 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control and in your Graveyard. Once per turn: you can Target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control and Declare a Number between 1 and 10; The Target and this card's Level becomes the Declared Number. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for a "Scarlet Pantheon" Synchro monster.
[spoiler='Story of Jenx']
[i]Jenx wasn't an Average Nightingale, She became a Nightingale when she found the Cursed Gauntlet of the Raven. In order to find a way to take the Gauntlet off, She had braved a house of unspeakable horrors (Although it wasn't THAT bad, despite the rumors). She was recruited by Andinios, who then removed the gauntlet and Made her into an Officer. [/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Seida
[DARK/Fairy/7/2500/1000]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Graveyard). This card Gains 100 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control. When this card is Summoned: Add 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster from your Deck to your hand
[spoiler='Story of Seida']
[i]Seida was not an average Nightingale, capable of using Magic during the daytime, Most Nightingales were Jealous about her and for Protection, Vierce Banished her to a World that is Void of Land with a Giant Raven...[/i]

[i]Seeing as she made a great living, Andinios put her in the Scarlet Pantheon, and just to get the other Nightingales to Acknowledge her gift, Seida was made into an officer...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Jigoku
[DARK/Fairy/7/2900/2400]
You can Tribute 2 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters to Special Summon this card (From your Hand or Graveyard). This card loses 100 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control and in your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon - Nox" or 1 "Scarlet Pantheon - Himura" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
[spoiler='Story of Jigoku']
[i]Jigoku was very odd for a Human, She held 4 souls within her body, which had adverse effects on her... When she was able to go inside a Virtual World, She somehow Split herself into 3 different people, Herself, Nox, and Himura. She held Shino in her own body because of his Destructive Capabilities, which in turn turned her Androgynous. She hates it when Nox and Himura fight.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Extra Deck Monsters:']
Scarlet Pantheon - Yata-Aluria
[DARK/Fiend/Xyz/6/3000/2100]
2 Level 6 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters
This card gains 700 ATK for each Xyz Material on this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material to target 2 monsters on the field, One of which you control; The Target you control gains 300 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard and the other Target loses the same amount. If this card destroys a monster as a result of battle while it has Xyz Material: Target up to 2 cards your opponent controls; Banish them.
[spoiler='Story of Yata-Aluria']
[i]Yata-Aluria, Whose Name means 'King of Allures' in his own tongue was a fearsome foe to fight, He watched his son, Ryko Akima adventure and fight villainy and sin, sometimes even Venturing with him to help, It was until one day that Ryko killed him in a rage...[/i]

[i]However, Yata-Aluria's Story does not end there...[/i]

[i]Yata-Aluria was revived in the Super Smash Brothers World by some relatively unknown force, His appearance brought anger among the people at first, but He befriended all of them, Even Master and Crazy Hand made him a Smasher so he could fearlessly walk among the world without feeling odd and out of place, His Life truly changed when a greater enemy, Fear Virus, Showed up and threatened to destroy the world. In one of the battles, He was interrupted by being teleported to some strange place filled with Girls who trained him in the art of Launching and Dodging large numbers of bullets, It was a Training from hell for Yata-Aluria, But when he finished training, Yata-Aluria Gained enough power in his abilities to return renewed, He was able to Match Fear Virus's power blow to blow and even was able to send him retreating many times until he had died by Yata-Aluria's Hand...[/i]

[i]Yata-Aluria's power is now far too great to be put anywhere except to protect the Avatar and Founder of the Scarlet Pantheon, Avielle Hrirdion, Also Known as 'Flandre Scarlet'[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Aiur
[DARK/Fiend/Synchro/10/1400/4000]
1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters
Your opponent can only Target "Scarlet Pantheon - Aiur" for attacks or card effects. Once per turn, When your opponent targets this card for a card effect, You can Negate the effect of that card and Banish it. If 2 or more cards you control would be destroyed by a card effect, You can make all cards you control unaffected by your opponent's card effects until the End Phase of that turn, Then Destroy this card.
[spoiler='Story of Aiur']
[i]Aiur was once a Computer Program who was able to spread to nearby computer systems and control them, but then an unknown force had removed Aiur from the computer and turned it into a human that could have it dive into and out of Computers at will and control them. However, One day, Aiur had lost it's ability to dive into computers and somehow gained wings that were so durable, that if they wrapped around Aiur, they could protect it from a Nuke aimed directly at it. Aiur, Despite losing his ability to dive into computers, He was able to save the world from a threat known as Somnus, A Lotus-Eater Supercomputer that once held him as a computer program, Earning back his ability to dive into computers...

Aiur then proceeded to save the world multiple times by killing Cyberterrorist groups via games like Virtuality, a Certain unknown game, and Kuro No Akuma (Although it took the form of another Guardian, Varaunaku). It was lonely as he could be, until it was found by the Scarlet Pantheon, who worshipped it...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Andinios
[DARK/Fairy/Xyz/5/2500/0]
2 Level 5 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters
This card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material Monster. You can Detach 1 Xyz Material Monster to Target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard; Equip it to this card(Only 1 monster can be equipped to this card by this effect). This card gains the effect of the monsters Equipped to it.
[spoiler='Story of Andinios']
[i]Andinios, The Leader of the Nightingale Family, was a powerful mage who had mastered the control of 15 Ravens, 5 of which were the size of buildings. Andinios did his part to end the Nightingale War by Starting a Revolution with the bretheren against the Owl Clan. The Owl clan were defeated by the hands of Andinios himself, but then A Second war broke out, This time, It was between the Crow Clan, The Gull Clan, and the Falcon Clan, The Crow and Gull Clans were divided and fighting and the Falcon Clan, using their superior technology, Prepared to attack all the clans at once, but Andinios and the Nightingale Family easily pushed the Falcon Clan back...

Many years later, Andinios was growing old and needed an Heir to lead the family, So She gave birth to many children, Many of which lacked the Raven Gene, and the few that had the Raven Gene died soon after birth, until one was born, Vierce. in 4 years time, after Vierce grew up, Vierce had passed his test to become leader...

Andinios now serves as Guardian of the Scarlet Pantheon...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Nokana
[DARK/Fiend/Xyz/6/1000/1500]
2 Level 6 "Scarlet Pantheon' Monsters
This card gains 1000 ATK for each Xyz Material Monster. During the Opponent's Standby Phase: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material monster; During this turn, For each monster your Opponent Summons, Draw 1 card and show it to the opponent, If it's a "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster, Special Summon it. The effect of "Scarlet Pantheon - Nokana" can only be activated Once per turn.
[spoiler='Story of Nokana']
[i]Nokana was always the cute person, but she was always in the direction of Misfortunes, Causing her to run away from others and always seemed to find someone to cower behind. But recent times, She had become braver and had actually started fighting for good as Nakouna, She and the rest of the Pantheon eventually disliked the lower amount of power that she had and she elected to turn back into Nokana, but keeping the Bravery...

She was born quite Malformed and had an Incredible Defense to Diseases, Not even Death Whisper, An Incurble and normally a disease that can't be resisted, could infect her, It was unknown how she actually benefits from the diseases she resists as well...

Nokana was appointed Guardian because of her commanding appearance and her ability to call large amounts of reinforcements to battle[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Darius
[DARK/Spellcaster/Synchro/12/3500/2800]
1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters
Can only be Special Summoned by Synchro Summon and cannot be Special Summoned in other ways. While you control a "Rip Token", This card cannot be Targeted or Destroyed by card effects. During each of your End Phases, If the only monsters you control are "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters: Special Summon up to 2 "Rip Tokens"(DARK/Fiend/1/0/0) in Defense Position, This Token cannot Attack or be used as a Synchro Material Monster. Your opponent can only target "Rip Tokens" for attacks. When a "Rip Token" is destroyed, Banish 1 card on the field. Once per turn: You can Target 1 "Rip Token" you control and 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard; Destroy the "Rip Token" and Special Summon the Targeted Monster.
[spoiler='Story of Darius']
[i]Darius was simply a Boundaryweaving magician of the Scarlet Pantheon, He joined upon asking with very few questions...[/i]

[i]Darius decided to attend a School of Sorcery to help increase his powers, but Avielle took no chances, As Darius was a High Profile Target for assassinations, despite being a soldier, So Avielle "attended" the School with him, However, It wasn't long until the School erupted in an all out war against evil forces, Which was stopped mostly by Darius himself...[/i]

[i]In Recognition of such power, Avielle appointed Darius as a Guardian of the Scarlet Pantheon...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Ryan
[DARK/Warrior/Xyz/6/2900/2100]
3 Level 6 "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters
This card gains 700 ATK for each Xyz Material on this card. While this card has Xyz materials and you control a "Scarlet Pantheon" monster, This card cannot be removed from the field by a card effect. Once per turn: you can Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your Deck. When this card destroys a monster by battle while it has Xyz Material: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK
[spoiler='Story of Ryan']
[i]Ryan was Yata-Aluria before he got infected by Death Whisper, and As Usual, Yata-Aluria had to make a Copy, Maybe that's where he got his strange obsession to copy everything from?

Anyway, Any sort of copy that does not have a change of power is required to share the same person's position[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Vierce
[DARK/Fairy/Xyz/5/1800/1800]
2 Level 5 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters
This card gains 400 ATK for each Xyz Material on this card. Once per Turn: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material Monster to Target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard; Equip it to this card (1 Monster can be Equipped at a time using this effect), This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the ATK of the Monsters equipped to this card, if this card would be destroyed, Destroy 1 monster equipped to this card. When this card attacks a Defense Position Monster, Inflict Piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.
[spoiler='Story of Vierce']
[i]Vierce was Andinios's Granddaughter, Her Childhood was not that much known, But She lacked Some ability to do Magic. Despite that, She was picked as an Heir to Andinios and was Subjected to a Training so Harsh, It actually made Yata-Aluria himself Pity her...[/i]

[i]Vierce was able to pass a few tests quite quickly, Especially the Ability to Control 10 or more Ravens, As well as Learn 30 different Spells. the Big problem Vierce had was Passing a University for Normal People, She got along well with the other students, but it came time to test Vierce during her Senior Year... After a long battle, Vierce Passed the test by Defeating Andinios in a duel[/i]

[i]Vierce, Being Andinios's Successor, Became a Guardian of the Scarlet Pantheon...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Yata-Alurius-Scarles
[DARK/Fiend/Xyz/6/3000/2100]
Must first be Xyz Summoned by using a "Scarlet Pantheon - Yata-Aluria" you control as the Xyz Material while you have 1000 or less Life points. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.). This card gains 700 ATK for each Xyz Material on this card. Once per turn, During either player's turn: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material to target 1 Monster your opponent controls; The Target's ATK becomes 0 and This card gains it's Original ATK, and when this card Battles the target, Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects until the end of the Damage Step.
[spoiler='Story of Yata-Alurius-Scarles']
[i]Yata-Alurius-Scarles is actually Yata-Aluria when he gained more training from his friend he met in some random Different Dimension. He, thankfully, made a clone of himself before he went training, so that people would not wonder where he had went...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Avirre
[DARK/Warrior/Xyz/5/3200/0]
3 Level 5 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters
While this card has no Xyz Material, This card's ATK becomes 0. If your opponent Summons a monster or Activates a card or effect that would Special Summon a Monster: You can Detach 3 Xyz Materials from this card; Negate the effect or Summon and if you do, Banish the card and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster from your Deck.
[spoiler='Story of Avirre']
[i]Avirre is Avielle's Beloved Adopted Daughter, She is capable of Fateweaving like her father, but she cannot directly manipulate the fates of any person. She was made a Guardian under Avielle's orders... She enjoys an occasional Game of Yugioh...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Uoden
[DARK/Warrior/Xyz/7/2800/1800]
2 Level 7 Monsters.
If this card was Xyz Summoned by using only "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters, This card's effect cannot be Negated. When a Card you control would have it's effect Negated: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and from 1 other Xyz Monster; Activate 1 Spell or Trap from your Deck, Ignoring any costs or conditions.
[spoiler='Story of Uoden']
[i]Uoden is Avielle's Real Daughter, although her mother is actually unknown at this point, Uoden's Sister is Ryko's mother, and She is capable of Fateweaving like Avirre, But like Avielle, She can directly control the fates of others, Allowing her to easily become a Guardian[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Nevier
[DARK/Warrior/Xyz/7/3100/1900]
3 Level 7 Monsters
You can Xyz Summon this card by Attaching 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster, Except "Scarlet Pantheon - Nevier" as Xyz Material (Xyz material on that Xyz monster also becomes this card's Xyz Material) Once per turn: You can have this card gain the effect of 1 Xyz material on this card until the End Phase.
[spoiler='Story of Nevier']
[i]Nevier was a Girl that was Somehow created from Teidias's Essence, despite Teidias being in Prison. She holds a majority of Teidias's power in her body, which allows her to destroy anything that she sees just by thinking of Teidias's Name. Despite having that power, Her power is actually using the powers of her comrades...[/i]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Spells:']
Payment in Crimson
[Spell/Continuous]
Twice per Turn, When Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster is Special Summoned: Draw 1 card. When a "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz monster is Special Summoned: You can Attach this card to that monster as Xyz Material. You can only control 1 "Payment in Crimson".
[spoiler='Scripture of the Payment in Crimson']
[i]"All Members of the Scarlet Pantheon must cut themselves and give a few drops of their blood to Appease the Guardians and the Avatar, or they shall Perish"[/i]
[/spoiler]

Promotion of Blood
[Spell]
Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster you control; Special Summon 1 Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster from your Deck, It's effects cannot be activated until your 2nd Standby Phase after this card is activated.
[spoiler='Zeimaier's Promotion of Blood']
[i]Zeimaier woke up in the middle of the night to find Nikun giving a letter to her, She opened the letter and it had read... "Dear Zeimaier... I have seen how well you have done your missions I have assigned to you, You could even become a Guardian if I had the Authority, But Yata-Aluria Sees something in you that should not be there, He believes you still Lust for Power like he has been watching you for the past year, so much to my deepest regret, I cannot make you Guardian, but Yata-Aluria has allowed me to promote you as Officer, Just Sign your name below in your own blood...[/i][i]Sincerely, Ryko"[/i] [i]Zeimaier cut her finger and Signed "Zeimaier Ou Ovirkinu" on the bottom of the letter in blood, like she was asked to...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Aegis of Scarlet Protection
[Spell/Quick-play]
Target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster you control; Until the End Phase, The Target is unaffected by Card effects, Cannot be destroyed by Battle, and it's effects cannot be Negated. During the Next Standby Phase: Your Opponent Draws 1 card
[spoiler='A Blessing from Aiur']
[i]Members of the Scarlet Pantheon got together for an important meeting from one of the Guardians of the Scarlet Pantheon, Aiur. He appeared on the podium and proclaimed "Greetings fellow Pantheon Members, I have called you all here today for a special Blessing!" The Members cheered as a Thick runic armor appeared in the middle of the crowd, "This armor is blessed with my power, Allowing our people to withstand the end of the world!"...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Boundarium Armor
[Spell/Quick-play]
Activate when your opponent has targeted a "Scarlet Pantheon" monster for an attack: Special Summon 1 "Rip Token" (DARK/Fiend/1/0/0) in Defense Position, If you Control a "Scarlet Pantheon - Nikun", Special Summon 2 "Rip Tokens" instead. "Rip Tokens" cannot Attack or be used as Synchro Material Monsters. Your opponent can only target "Rip Tokens" for attacks. When a "Rip Token" is destroyed, Banish 1 card on the field.
[spoiler='A Gift from Aeklyn to Nikun']
[i]Aeklyn felt a bit sad as she gained the Aegis of Scarlet Protection to study and copy, and As she did, She had another idea. Why not help out the poor girl with the Boundary powers? She went into the ruins of Nikun's old room and gotten several pieces of crystal to experiment with, and it turns out, The Boundarium Crystals easily melded with Ordinary Steel, A metal she can easily forge with...

After the Armor was forged, Aeklyn decided to try out the armor by smacking it with a Mithril Hammer, The Armor did not dent, but then a Rip opened behind the Armor, It looked Similar to Nikun's Rips in Reality and determined that she will be pleased with the armor, Which Aeklyn then gave the Armor to Nikun as a gift, which made Nikun very excited...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Miracle of the Boundaryweaver
[Spell/Continuous]
When a "Rip Token" is destroyed, You can instead Banish 1 random card in your opponent's hand. You can only control 1 "Miracle of the Boundaryweaver".
[spoiler='Daki's Miracle']
[i]Daki was experimenting with a piece of metal and Nikun to help against her problem of her tiring, It was until Nikun was testing a new Armlet, The Armlet actually Amplified Nikun's Boundary manipulating abilities and did not turn unstable and disintegrate afterward, Daki was shocked and Nikun was rather excited, Daki made more of the Armlets for the rest of the Boundaryweavers in the pantheon...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Crimson Zeal
[Spell/Equip]
Equip only to a Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster. When the Equipped Monster destroys a monster by battle: Target 1 level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
[spoiler='The Royal Spar between Yata-Aluria and Aiur']
[i]Everyone knew that Yata-Aluria and Aiur were Rivals, and every now and then, they would spar with each other, All of the Scarlet Pantheon did not mind, As it allowed them to train against the Evils they had to fight, but one day, Avielle Decided to have a week where they would Spar and all the Scarlet Pantheon would watch. The first day of the Spar, everyone was freaked out about the power both Yata-Aluria and Aiur were firing off, They all started to train much harder in hopes to become Guardians...[/i][/spoiler]

Ritual of the Scarlet Pantheon
[Spell/Continuous]
During your Main Phase: You can attach this card to a "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster as Xyz Material. You can use this card as Xyz Material for the Xyz Summon of any "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster.
[spoiler='The Scripture of Servitude']
[i]"To serve with blood is to bring the Guardians within out to battle, To Kill and Maim, To Live and Destroy, We all must fight with all our soul and blood"[/i]
[/spoiler]

Castle of the Scarlet Pantheon
[Spell/Field]
"Scarlet Pantheon" monsters gain 700 ATK and DEF. Once per Turn, If you control a Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" monster or a 'Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster: You can Banish 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in your Graveyard; Add 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your Deck to your Hand
[spoiler='Tour of the Castle']
[i]The Scarlet Pantheon, after many days of persistence, finally got Avielle to allow them to build a castle where Visitors can visit, and It was actually completed with the help of all the Boundaryweavers in Mere Hours. It was a Huge, Majestic Castle with a Marble Inside and old fashioned Stone on the outside, It was but a day later that Aeklyn got a call from a friend, A Tour Guide from the Underworld Known as Kristine, Asking about a Tour of the New Castle...

Several Days later, Kristine arrived on the Scarlet Pantheon's New Castle, Where Aeklyn was waiting for her, Which they entered the castle together, Kristine was awestruck by the interior, but little did they know Kristine had a Dangerous Stalker. Aeklyn Noted a Looming Dark Shadow across her and had to pipe up to Kristine "I almost forgot, There is a person you should be careful with... Nos Feraku has really weird goal right now... She kinda got sick of those Power Ranger Wannabes and decided that She wants to Violate a Beautiful girl from the underwor-" Aeklyn was cut off by feeling a strange wind followed by Kristine Disappearing...

Kristine was in a different area, A Dark Hand in her mouth and an arm over her Chest, a Face Appeared from the Darkness as it Dragged Kristine into a room in the castle, Kristine could hear Giggling as the Dark hand retreated from her mouth and aimed for her chest, The thing that happened to grab her started to feel her chest and Kristine could hear a Soft, but unnerving voice "A chest so small..." Kristine struggled against the tight grip of whoever was holding on to her, but could not break free of the grip, She then asked "Who are you!? I would like to know so my Husband can kick your-" Kristine was interrupted by a hand over her mouth again as that voice said "Oh, I did not know you were married... but enough of the Pleasantries... I am Nos Feraku..." Kristine was stunned as Nos Feraku was about to reach down to her waist, but was interrupted by Aeklyn Charging into the room, Aeklyn was fuming mad and had already punched Nos Feraku in the face and Rescued Kristine...

After running a distance away, Aeklyn then asked Kristine "Are you alright?" Kristine replied "I'm alright, She almost got to me... I wonder how did that Disturbed freak get in the pantheon anyway..." Aeklyn responded "The Scarlet Pantheon is a Guild that the only members are Avielle's Creations... Anyway, On to the tour..."

Aeklyn took Kristine past the hall of fame, and had her explore quite a few rooms, and after several minutes, They were done Touring the Castle, but had ran across her Officer, Ryko, who then glared at Kristine and dialed on a phone, and at that very instant Nos Feraku Appeared, grinning, Nos Feraku was about to Violate Kristine again when Ryko held up his hand to stop her, He then asked Aeklyn "Why is a Tour Guide from the Underworld at the Scarlet Pantheon?" Aeklyn then Responded "Kristine is a friend of mine... She asked me if she could explore the new castle for a while" Kristine also said "Actually, I was about to leave and report to the Manager about this Majestic place, maybe, if that castle was open to the public... and your Resident... -ahem- Creepy girl brought under control... Maybe you could make money off this place..." Ryko looked at the Kristine and said "I actually never expected someone here that soon"...

A few hours later, Kristine boarded the Tour Bus and went back to the Underworld... Nos Feraku was actually quite sad and went back to her room, Aeklyn followed Nos Feraku to her room and said to her "Aw Don't Worry Feraku, I heard that Them Wannabe Power Rangers got a Nice Girl on their team that is begging you to rape them... Inzektor Ladybug I think..."[/i]
[/spoiler]

Crimson Rally Order
[Spell/Continuous]
Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters gain 800 ATK. When this card is Destroyed: Add 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your Deck to your hand.
[spoiler='The Threat Towards the Pantheon']
[i]It was a very peaceful day after that tour within the Scarlet Pantheon's Castle, until the night time, A Bloodstained Raven returned to Andinios after a Mission to scout the skies for trouble, It came bearing a letter of war towards the Scarlet Pantheon. after that, The entire pantheon was on High alert after the letter was made public to the pantheon.[/i]

[i]The meantime among the Chaos, The Guardians and the Officers got together to discus this new threat...[/i]

[i]Yata-Aluria Spoke first "What is this threat? I'll Kill them easily... Make them suffer a slow and cruel death!", Andinios replied to Yata's Question "They're the Devils of the White, I'm not sure about their goals, but according to the letter that the raven returned with, They said that 'The Dark one shall rise to rule the world again! Those who stand in our way will meet a cruel fate!', It should mean that Teidias has somehow gained followers" Ryko then said in an angry tone "How the h-e-Double-Hockeysticks did they find her!? We sealed her in a Crystal Prison, Then hid her in the Deepest and hardest-to-reach place in all of the world!" Andinios shrugged and said "I don't exactly know..., but we're not standing idle with this threat!" There were cheers at the discussion table, They were blood thirsty and were wanting to battle something in a long time...[/i]

[i]After a Month of preparing, The Entire Pantheon were given an order, "Prepare for Battle! We're going to Attack the Devils of the White!"...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Bloody Revival
[Spell]
Target 1 Spell or Trap card in your opponent's Graveyard and 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon the Target in your Graveyard and Set the Target in your opponent's Graveyard on their side of the field.
[spoiler='A Bloody Day of work']
[i]Yata-Aluria, After giving the order to prepare for Battle, Retired to his room, Which was empty aside from various equipment to help train his powers, From his Sword skills to his Danmaku, to his very proficient Boundaryweaving, He never could find anywhere more exhilarating than on a Battle field with his sword in hand, fortunately for him, He lost his Rascolve Doll which while useful to him, was quite annoying to speak to...[/i]

[i]Meanwhile, Aeklyn was working overtime to supply weapons to the various people of the Scarlet Pantheon, The Extra work was tiring, but the Pay raise was more than worth the Blood, sweat and Tears, But it was then her heritage called out to her, and blessed her with a powerful weapon that would be sure to help her reach the higher ranks of the Scarlet Pantheon, Maledictus Malignitas.[/i]

[i]Varaunaku and the Other Boundaryweavers started an Emergency Session of Training as they could definitely be called out at any time by Darius to serve as their first line of offense, It was in the code of conduct that the Boundaryweavers would attack first in battle, since they're often the most powerful Soldiers in the pantheon...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Pot of Crimson
[Spell]
Draw 2 cards, then your opponent targets 1 card in their Graveyard; Your opponent Adds that card to their hand. You can only activate 1 "Pot of Criimson" per turn. You cannot Summon any monsters the turn you activate this card, Except "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters
[spoiler='A Legend in the Scarlet Pantheon']
[i]"Long ago, the Entire Scarlet Pantheon, including Avielle, Beat Teidias with a lot of effort. and sealed him in a prison made from a mysterious crystal that somehow weakened his power... Near his prison, is a Pot full of Teidias's blood, All Dried up. If Laventi ever struck the pot, Teidias would be freed and The World would be no more..."

But of course, It's just a Legend, So Teidias could be freed in a different Manner...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Boundary Controlling Armlet
[Spell/Quickplay]
Tribute 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Target 1 card your opponent controls; Destroy it and Special Summon 1 "Rip Token" (DARK/Fiend/1/0/0) in Defense Position, This Token cannot Attack or be used as a Synchro Material Monster. Your opponent can only target "Rip Tokens" for attacks. When a "Rip Token" is destroyed, Banish 1 card on the field.
[spoiler='Aeklyn's Gift to Erisia']
[i]Erisia Met up with Aeklyn one morning, Because she knew that Aeklyn knew that Today was Erisia's birthday. Aeklyn Presented Erisia with a New Armlet, An Upgrade to the one that Erisia used to control her powers. The next thing she knew when she put it on and used her powers, She could open up a Gap and confront the being who controlled her powers, Aeklyn and Varaunaku Helped Erisia confront the demon that controlled her powers and defeated it. It was the best gift that Erisia had, Freedom to use her powers...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Veil of the Blood Allure King
[Spell]
If the only Monsters in your Graveyard are "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters: Shuffle 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster and 1 Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster from your hand to the Deck; Draw 5 Cards and Banish 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your hand, If you cannot, Banish all the cards in your hand. After this card resolves, Banish it.
[spoiler='Aeklyn's Gift to Yata-Aluria']
[i]Aeklyn had worked many weeks to prepare something for Yata-Aluria's Birthday, In fact, She actually wanted the Gift to be perfect, so she had to recruit Daki and Nikun for help, and they start Brainstorming, Daki began the discussion "Would the Gift be a sword?" But Both Aeklyn and Nikun said in Unison "No! He's got too many of those, He brings 20 of them to his Dart Tournaments to actually use as his darts" Daki then thought of Yata-Aluria and immediately saw him go by on a patrol, She smiled on an idea "Hey Girls? How about a new cape for him? I had a look at him and knew he needed one!" Aeklyn and Nikun Nodded in agreement and they started to get to work, Nikun Dreamed of the Same Material that Yata wore as his old Cape, A rugged and durable Satin Cloth[/i] [i]that could hold out for years...[/i]

[i]Days Later, The Short, but Beautiful Black Cape was made, the Patterns would have to be painted on by Birthday boy[/i]... [i]Who turned out to be behind Aeklyn, Nikun, and Daki when they were planning on throwing a party for him, But As soon as they felt Yata's Presence, They had turned around and asked in Unison "Heya Yata... What are you doing here?" Yata then Replied "Well, I was a bit curious about what you're doing... Am I Interrupting Something?" The 3 then Replied "Well..." Which they gathered around to discuss, Yata could not hear it, but he could hear words like "Cape", "Yata", and "Tomorrow", Then The Discussion continued and with Yata hearing some words, More Specifically "Today", Then the 3 Broke from their Discussion and said to Yata "We decided that We should give you your Birthday Present today" Yata was Awestruck as the 3 Girls got the Cape and Gave it to Yata "Happy Birthday Yata... I'm Sorry about the Plain Design, But you can always paint the pattern on" the three said with a smile, Yata-Aluria Smiled and said "Thanks guys..."[/i]
[/spoiler]

Crimson Return
[Spell]
Banish 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster to Target 4 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters in your Graveyard and 1 of your other Banished "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters; Shuffle them to your Deck, then Draw 2 cards and Reveal them, If there are No Spells or Traps among them, Draw 1 extra card.
[spoiler='Avielle's Awakening']
[i]In the middle of the Night of Yata-Aluria's Birthday, Little did everyone know was as they were celebrating, A breeze could be felt everywhere in the castle, Ryko could feel the breeze and felt that it was an Omen, He sorta Panicked and ran out of the room and to the room where Avielle Slept far below, He could sense a great power rising up and immediately knew what it was. Ryko Stood back as a Pillar of Light enveloped the room and a familiar man appeared before him, The one he only saw once... Avielle[/i]

[i]Avielle approached Ryko and placed a hand on his forehead and said "My My Ryko, You sure have grown a lot the last time i saw you, I wonder how My son is doing" Ryko was a bit confused until Common sense struck him, and He Said "Yata's Upstairs, Celebrating his birthday" Then Avielle Said "Why don't we Surprise him Ryko" "And everyone in the Pantheon? That would be rather Hilarious" Ryko and Avielle walked upstairs and into the party room, Avielle was using Ryko as a crutch Since his energy had left him while he was asleep, Avielle then Chuckled as he Saw Yata, Just dancing to the Music and stuff... until Yata looked for Ryko and his eyes met him and Avielle, Then Everyone's Eyes Met Avielle as soon as Yata's Eyes had met Avielle. Lets Say that the Celebration continued to the 2 days afterwards[/i]
[/spoiler]

Assault of the Boundaryweaver
[Spell/Continuous]
When a "Rip Token" is destroyed, You can Banish the top 2 cards of your opponent's Deck. You can only control 1 "Assault of the Boundaryweaver".
[spoiler='Assault of the Devils']
[i]It was Midnight at the Scarlet Pantheon and most of everyone could see torches outside, It turned out to be the Devils of the White trying to Raze the Scarlet Pantheon, but unfortunately for them, The Ruckus woke Avielle from his Sleep, Where he proceeded to give each devil a fate worse than death, being trapped in a different dimension for all eternity...[/i]

[i]Avielle then Noticed something off and went to check out the Seal, and Encountered more Devils in White trying to get Laventi, but Avielle already Dispatched them before they could actually get to Laventi...[/i]

[i]It was about this time where the entire Pantheon woke and started driving back the Devils of the White...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Tactical Demotion
[Spell/Quickplay]
Tribute 1 Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster to target 2 Level 4 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon them.
[spoiler='Zemaru's 'Demotion'']
[i]After Zemaru was drafted, She was immediately 'accused' for Treason, and was sentenced to the Different Dimension, However, A Few days later, Yata-Aluria Secretly recruited her as his own Special Ops to protect Zeimaier, This action was actually okayed by Avielle himself, despite not making it official...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Boundary Swap
[Spell/Continuous]
Once per turn, When a monster you control is destroyed: You can banish it; Special Summon 1 "Rip Token" (DARK/Fiend/1/0/0) in Defense Position, This Token cannot Attack or be used as a Synchro Material Monster. Your opponent can only target "Rip Tokens" for attacks. When a "Rip Token" is destroyed, Banish 1 card on the field.
[spoiler='Avielle's Plight']
[i]When Avielle and Darius found that in Most battles, The Boundaryweavers left the Tears open and Reality kept trying to collapse on itself, Avielle and Darius closed most the tears, but it was too much work for them. Suddenly, all the tears closed and in one of the tear's place was a woman, A Boundaryweaver who was capable of easily closing the boundaries. Avielle and Darius hired her and made her into an officer rather easily...[/i]

[i]The Next day, Tsuria decided that she should lecture her underlings about what would happen if they don't close the boundaries... the hard way... She glared at Varaunaku and opened several tears around her, Which Instantaneously collapsed the Reality around her and gave the rest of the boundaryweavers a scare. Thankfully, Varaunaku easily Escaped the Reality collapse[/i]. Tsuria then gave the Boundaryweavers an oath...
[/spoiler]

Protection of the Boundaryweaver
[Spell/Continuous]
"Boundaryweaver" Spell/Trap Cards, Except "Protection of the Boundaryweaver" cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. You can only control 1 "Protection of the Boundaryweaver"
[spoiler='Tsuria's Oath']
[i]"As long as The Boundaryweavers clean up their rips, I will protect them with all my power"[/i]
[/spoiler]

Crimson Blessing
[Spell/Quickplay]
Pay 1000 Life Points; Detach 1 Xyz Material from all "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz monsters you control, Then draw 1 card for each Material Detached
[spoiler='Uoden's Blessing']
[i]Uoden was quite a welcome addition to the Scarlet Pantheon, Unlike the other Guardians, She was intent on keeping the respect of all the underlings in the pantheon by in turn, Blessing them as she usually had done, Giving them their own fantasy world to play with. Most of the other guardians were actually quite shocked when they learned of this, so the Guardians started making Blessings of their own...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Rebirth
[Spell]
Target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in your Graveyard and 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; Special Summon the Targeted monster in your Graveyard and add the Target in your opponent's Graveyard to their hand, If the Targeted monster in your Graveyard was an Xyz monster, Attach this card to that monster.
[spoiler='Decree of Rebirth']
[i]"Even if your souls have long been dead, You cannot stop yourselves from being revived countless times... but your souls will remain strong until the end of everything"[/i]
[/spoiler]

Avielle's Order
[Spell/Quickplay]
Tribute 1 Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster to target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
[spoiler='An Order of Fate']
[i]"Everything I say will be fated to proceed, No Exceptions!"[/i]
[/spoiler]

Hellraiser - Shino
[Spell]
Activate while you control a "Scarlet Pantheon - Jigoku", a "Scarlet Pantheon - Himura" and a "Scarlet Pantheon - Nox"; Send any number of cards you control to the Graveyard (Minimum 1), then Send all cards your opponent controls to the Graveyard. Draw 1 card for each card Sent this way. You can only Activate 1 "Hellraiser - Shino" per turn. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase, and your Hand Size Limit becomes 1 during the turn you activate this card.
[spoiler='Story of Shino']
[i]Shino is the fourth of Jigoku's Souls, A Male whose entire form is embodied of Malice, His appearence tends to fate everything around him to Ruin. Jigoku tends to borrow Shino's Power when things get horridly out of hand[/i]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Traps:']
Pact of the Pantheon
[Trap/Counter]
When your opponent Activates a Spell card While you Control a Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster or a "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster: Negate the Activation of that Spell Card and Banish it.
[spoiler='Ryko's Pact to Nikun and Nos Feraku']
[i]Ryko had looked at Nikun and Nos Feraku, Both asking him to protect them, Ryko took them in his arms and said "Among all, breaking Dawn, To Kill and To Maim, I will protect you as long as you both serve under me as my soldiers and servants, do all I say without question and you will not have to fear of them any longer..."[/i]
[/spoiler]

Crimson Twin Swords
[Trap]
After Activation, This card Equips to a "Scarlet Pantheon" monster. The Equipped monster gains 1000 ATK. When the Equipped monster destroys a monster by battle: Send this card to the Graveyard; Draw 2 cards.
[spoiler='Aeklyn's Gift to Fiera']
[i]Aeklyn had recently finished forging a set of swords, But could not decide on who the swords would go good with, Until She caught sight of a beautiful Winged Creature, It looked similar to Crow Tengu that Marta had talked to her about, but it was no normal Tengu, She could at least sense that, but then The 'Tengu' known as Fiera approached Aeklyn with a kind face, Aeklyn had a stunned look on her face about the beauty of such creature, A Veirnar, A Winged Arbiter of Death often responsible with Hell. Aeklyn just found herself giving her the Twin blades she had finished, Even though Fiera was technically a Mage. Thankfully, The Swords go good with her fighting style...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Decree of the Pantheon
[Trap/Continuous]
Pay 1000 Life points to Activate this card. While a Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster or a "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster is face-up on the field: All Trap cards your opponent controls are Negated.
[spoiler='Ryko's Decree to Daki and Indinakos']
[i]Ryko had looked at Daki and Indinakos, Both asking him to protect them, Ryko took them in his arms and said "Black Blood, Scarlet Death, To live and to destroy, Do as I say without question, and you will not fear anything, All I ask is to serve me and the Guardians... Will you obey me?..."[/i]
[/spoiler]

Avielle's Promise
[Trap]
Activate while you control a Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" monster or a "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster when your opponent Summons a Monster, Banish the Summoned Monster
[spoiler='Avielle's Pact']
[i]"My promise to you... Guardians... Officers... Soldiers... As long as you all work together, You can accomplish anything that you can ever dream of..."[/i]
[/spoiler]

Strike of the Boundaryweaver
[Trap/Continuous]
When a "Rip Token" is destroyed: Banish 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard. You can only control 1 "Strike of the Boundaryweaver".
[spoiler='Assault of the Crimson']
[i]It took months of preparing and travelling, but they were finally here, The Fortress of their first enemy, The Devils of the White. As usual, They Boundaryweavers launched the first assault, Ripping up the boundary between Dream and Reality to throw down countless bombs at the fortress. The fortress seemed to be left unscathed at first, but it blew a sizable hole in the side of the fortress, Enough for the rest to run in and charge...[/i]

[i]By the end of the day, The Fortress was in Ruin, The Scarlet Pantheon was victorious...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Wrath of the Pantheon
[Trap/Counter]
When your opponent Activates an Effect monster's effect While you Control a Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster or a "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster: Negate the effect and Banish it, Your opponent cannot activate the effect of a monster with the same name as a monster banished by this effect. After this card resolves, Special Summon 1 Level 3 monster from your Deck to the opponent's Side of the field, It cannot attack
[spoiler='Assault of the Government']
[i]Another Enemy was made in a rather short time, The forces of the Government started coming after Nos Feraku, Nikun, Daki, and Indinakos. Ryko and Yata-Aluria easily intercepted the attack and threatened that if they went after those 4 again, They would not live to even return to their puny Headquarters.

The Next day, Despite the Warning, The Government tried again, Only to be intercepted by the Half of the Pantheon, But the Government Officials were surprised to find that the 2 soldiers that intercepted them earlier weren't there... until They went back to their now non-existent HQs. Everyone in the pantheon was laughing at their Blunder... Such a Hilarious victory for them...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Crimson Veil
[Trap]
Banish 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard to Target 1 Xyz monster you control; The Target cannot be removed from the field this turn, After this card resolves, Attach this card to the Target.
[spoiler='Blood Bar']
[i]One Night as Yata-Aluria went for a Walk through the forest on Midnight, He was Dying to sink his Sword into something,That is, until More of the Devils of the White Ambushed him, Thankfully for him... He Quickly Killed all of the enemies and essentially painted all the blades of grass with their blood. It was soon Apparent about why he was going for a walk, He had went into a Nearby Bar and was met with a very familiar Aura, The Aura of one of the girls that actually taught him about the ways to truly fight. Yata-Aluria looked at the very young-looking Blonde Girl with the Red Vest and Skirt, A White Hat, and Red Eyes[/i] [i]and said "Hello there Flandre..." The Girl Smiled and waved at Yata-Aluria as he Sat down at her table. They talked about various tales, Including Yata-Aluria's Latest Excursions, and Flandre's Latest 'Encounter'...[/i]

[i]"Ah Yes, Another freaking Bloody Mary if you will Barkeep!", Yelled Yata-Aluria as he raised his glass high, Flandre then looked at Yata and Asked as she giggled "I almost forgot to ask you Yata-Aluria... When will it be the next time you get into any sort of Role-play? I miss your almost constant curbstomping..." Yata-Aluria then Sighed and said "How Can I join up in a Role-play Nowadays? I can't be as powerful As I am nowadays to get into Role-plays..." Flandre sighed...[/i]
[i]The Next thing that came out of Flandre's mouth actually flung Yata-Aluria across the room "Why do you think I'm Making this Set?" Yata-Aluria then said "Jesus Avielle, I thought you were an old friend of mine! I have to wonder about he-" Avielle then interrupted "Flandre's Still Stuck in her Sister's Basement..." "Oh"...[/i]

[i]Avielle and Yata-Aluria returned home and fell to sleep...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Raging Scarlet
[Trap]
Target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster you control; It gains 1000 ATK. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Shuffle it into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Raging Scarlet" per turn
[spoiler='A Raging Misadventure (Contains Raging Earth)']
[i]One night, Ryko, Yata-Aluria, and Avielle went on a patrol together, Much like 2 Father/Son trips in one, but it got far more exciting when Ryko Spotted something in the distance, It looked like an Earthy Lizard that was the Size of a Small Monitor Lizard with a rather... Unmentionable Shape. Ryko looked at Avielle and said "What the heck is THAT Thing!?" pointing at the Lizard thing, Which Avielle responded "I believe that's called a Raging Earth, We should get rid of it before it decides to..." Avielle cleared his throat as he pointed at Ryko to go after that Lizard, Which took off running as soon as it could feel Ryko coming, It could not see, but it could hear and feel really well, and it moved very fast for a Lizard, in fact, it barely outran Ryko as it had ran into One of the Girl's Rooms, Ryko Sighed as he followed it in, but very unexpectedly, The Lizard thing ran out of the room[/i] as fast as it could as you could see a Bath-robed Varaunaku exit the room with her Trident, Saying "Where did that Thing go!? it was trying to get in my Shower!". Ryko was looking for it, but it was lost for now...

Meanwhile, The Lizard thing crawled into another room, That of Yuki's, Thankfully for her, Yuki had yet to go to bed and was about to undress to take a bath when she saw the thing in her bathtub half-full of hot water, Yuki simply giggled as she prepared something that she had for a while, A Huge Heating pad with a good sized rock on top, She took the Lizard thing out of the water and placed it on the heating pad and set it on the highest setting possible, 108 Degrees... It was when the thing went to sleep on it when Ryko Barged in the room, but when Ryko tried to take the Lizard, Yuki Stopped him and smiled a bit, saying "I should keep this Lizard, It could help us..." but Ryko Frowned, They waited for Avielle and Yata-Aluria to get there to decide on it, but they should get to sleep now...

The Next morning, Ryko, Yata-Aluria, and Avielle discussed with Yuki about the Raging Earth, and decided that Yuki can keep it as long as it does not leave her room without permission and she keeps good care of it...
[/spoiler]

Nightmarish Screech
[Trap]
Activate when the only Monsters you control are "Scarlet Pantheon - Xai" and "Scarlet Pantheon - Xaiverlyn": Banish 1 card from the top of your Deck for each Monster your opponent controls, then Draw 1 card. If you drew a monster, Inflict damage to your opponent equal to it's level x 500. If your opponent controlled 3 or more monsters when you activated this card, this card returns to your hand.
[spoiler='Xai's first mission']
[i]Xai and Xaiverlyn were given their first mission shortly after they were drafted, Which was to Crash a Meeting after getting enough Information about how they would likely Ressurect Teidias. After gaining the Information, and the Devils of the white were about to leave, They waited until most left, then both Xai and Xaiverlyn Started to attack them after Xai let out this Screech that Scared everyone else, Killing a bunch of them on the way out...[/i]

[i]After Returning to the Pantheon, everyone celebrated, good Stories just flooded the pantheon about Xai...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Black Scarlet Space
[Trap]
Target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster you control, and 1 monster your opponent controls; Attach the monster your opponent controls to the Xyz Monster.
[spoiler='A Warning of the Warden']
[i]"Beware of Uoden, She will Interrogate you at anytime and you cannot escape her when she tries"[/i]
[/spoiler]

Black Death Call
[Trap/Counter]
Send 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster you control to the Graveyard; Negate the Special Summon of a Monster and Destroy it. During the End phase of a turn this card is activated, Special Summon the monster sent to activate this card in Face-up Defense Position
[spoiler='A Darker day']
[i]Avielle had looked at Nevier with a Sad look on his face, He had known that Teidias's Prison was weakening, but he had no other option but to seal the Essence of Erasure into one of his own Officers. Nevier knew what went on and asked him about it... After Avielle explained the situation, Nevier volunteered to be the Carrier of Teidias, although Avielle expressed great worry towards Nevier, but Nevier told him that she could handle it...[/i]

[i]So then A Good portion of Teidias's power was sealed inside Nevier, Nobody expected her to live through it, but she did...[/i]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Standalone Cards that Support the Scarlet Pantheon:']
Sealed Crimson Doom - Teidias
[DARK/Warrior/Tuner/3/400/100]
When your opponent has more monsters than you do and you control at least 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster, You can Special Summon this card (From your hand). When this card inflicts battle damage while attacking a monster: You can Destroy all cards your opponent controls.
[spoiler='Story of Teidias']
[i]Teidias used to be a Guardian, who served alongside Yata-Aluria, Although Rivals with one another, Teidias was always the more powerful of the two. However, One day, An unknown, Dark, and Evil Power overtook Teidias, Turning her into a very powerful demon, in fact, So powerful, She almost took out Avielle himself before the other guardians intervened, and with the entire Pantheon's help, Defeated her and Sealed her powers. The Source of her Corruption came from the Sword she had made for herself, The 'Extinction Devil Blade - Laventi', and it was Sealed as well... She still has a small amount of influence, Despite being Sealed in a Huge Crystal...[/i]

[i]If Laventi was returned to her... Teidias would be able to break the Seal and it would be the end of the world...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Avatar of the Crimson Fate - Avielle
[DARK/Warrior/Xyz/10/3000/1000]
2 Level 10 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters
You can Xyz Summon this card by Overlaying any number of "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monsters (All Materials on those monsters are Detached, if any). If this card is Xyz Summoned using 3 or more Xyz Materials, You can attach any number of "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters you control to this card. This card cannot be Destroyed. If your opponent activates a card effect: you can flip 1 Xyz Material on this card Face-down; Negate the effect and destroy the card. After Damage Calculation when this card declares an attack: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material; It can attack again, If it attacks 5 times using this effect, You win the Duel
[spoiler='Story of Avielle']
[i]Avielle is the Avatar of the Scarlet Pantheon, although he lays silent and asleep most of the time to keep his energy in check, Avielle is well known among everything as "The Fatewriter", Since not only he's the most powerful Boundaryweaver in existence, but he is capable of rewriting the fates of others and making the changes inevitable. He is known to write so fast, that he's already fated you to lose the battle before you can even start to order to charge the enemy...[/i]

[i]As Avielle laid down to sleep one more time, He gave his 2 most trusted Guardians, Yata-Aluria and Aiur, Orders to perform the Ritual to wake him up when Teidias wakes up...[/i]

[i]To this very day, He is still asleep, deep below the Scarlet Pantheon and still waiting to reawaken...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Nancy
[DARK/Warrior/Fusion/6/2400/2400]
"Scarlet Pantheon - Erisia" + 1 "Rip Token" + 1 "Boundaryweaver" Spell or Trap Card
You can Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck by Destroying the Fusion Material cards you control (You do not need "Polymerization"). When this card is Summoned: Add 1 "Sealed Extinction Sword - Laventi" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. Control of this card cannot Switch.
[spoiler='Story of Nancy']
[i]Nancy is actually Erisia after she beat the being that controlled her powers, But She lost the true component of her powers, So she revived and reformed the Nightmare, and in the process, She gained Haphephobia, The Fear of Touch. Aiur, Sensing her power becoming able to control her, Sealed her powers...

She now waits for someone to release her powers... As for what Happened to Erisia? Oh You know, Yata-Aluria's Usual habit of Cloning[/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Pantheon - Riefel
[DARK/Spellcaster/Fusion/6/1200/2000]
1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster + 1 "Rip Token" + 1 "Boundaryweaver" Spell or Trap Card
You can Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck by Destroying the Fusion Material cards you control (You do not need "Polymerization"). When this card is Summoned: Add 1 Spell card from your Graveyard to your hand. Control of this card cannot Switch.
[spoiler='Story of Riefel']
[i]Riefel is a Copy of Faith that Yata-Aluria created to test something that he had a hunch on, However, It worked a bit too well, Not only it was able to cast Lightning and Fire Spells, But Yata-Aluria had a touch to it where Instead of Faith's White Spells, Riefel would cast Black Lightning and Black Fire. Riefel is now acting as a Sleeper Agent for the Scarlet Pantheon, "Working" with the Devils of White, but gathering Intelligence about their plans...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Sealed Extinction Sword - Laventi
[Spell/Equip]
The Equipped monster gains 1500 ATK. During the End Phase: Switch control of the Equipped monster. You can Xyz Summon any Rank 10 or Higher Xyz monster by Overlaying this card, a "Sealed Crimson Doom - Teidias" on the field, and 1 monster your opponent controls
[spoiler='The Origins of Laventi']
[i]Laventi was a strange sword, Not only powerful, But it had a Will of it's own. It was created by Teidias when he took many Souls of Humans, But The sword's creation was eventually the keystone to Teidias's Descent into Evil, As all the Evil of the Souls used to make the Sword flooded him...[/i][/spoiler]

Rage of the Fatewriter
[Spell]
Target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster or 1 "Avatar of the Crimson Fate - Avielle"; During the End Phase of this turn, Attach all Xyz Materials Detached from Xyz Monsters you control to the Target.
[spoiler='The Fatewriter's Roar']
[i]Many Years ago, During the War between Teidias and Avielle, Teidias had took control of Ryko using an Emotion known as Remorseless Instinct, And using that emotion, Teidias had used Ryko to kill Yata-Aluria, Ryko's father. Furious at using his forces for such a thing, Avielle had let out a huge roar, Causing all hell to break loose against Teidias's Forces. Teidias had been forced to retreat as the force was too powerful...[/i][/spoiler]

Fated to Defeat!
[Spell/Quickplay]
Detach 1 Xyz Material from a "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster to Target 1 card your opponent controls; Negate it's effects(Permanently). This card cannot be Chained to by an opponent's card effect.
[spoiler='An Unknown Fate']
[i]Nearing the End of the War, Teidias pressed on his attack against the Scarlet Pantheon, It eventually got to the point that it could crumble at any time, But When Avielle rose to battle, Everything changed, Teidias was being Driven away from the Pantheon, but As they fought, Avielle nearly lost his own life in the process, So The Entire Scarlet pantheon combined forces and Charged at Teidias, Buying Avielle enough time so that He could defeat and Seal Teidias for good...[/i][/spoiler]

Crimson Devil Esper
[DARK/Psychic/4/1800/1400]
When a "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster would be removed from the field by a card effect, You can Banish this card from your Graveyard instead.
[spoiler='The Minions of Teidias']
[i]Ah Yes, The Crimson Devil Espers, Nasty Creatures, They're Tenacious, but They don't do Much, For all we know, These Espers would perhaps serve to decoy defenders...[/i]

[i]Members of the Scarlet pantheon actually capture some of these creatures and remove the Mind control set on them, They Repay themselves by Serving the Scarlet Pantheon, but they're Cannon Fodder at best...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Servant Army of the Scarlet Pantheon
[DARK/Warrior/Xyz/4/?/?]
2 Level 4 Monsters
You can Xyz Summon this card by Overlaying 2 or 3 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters. This card gains the combined ATK and DEF of it's Xyz Materials. Once per turn: You can use the effect of one Xyz Material Monster on this card by Detaching it.
[spoiler='The Prediction']
[i]As Avielle himself walked up to make his address, He had said that there would be rather grim news, They had Lost possession of Laventi and The Sealed Prison that Teidias Sleeps in, They all knew that Teidias would wake soon, But They all knew one thing... Avielle Taught all of them to never Kneel, and to always stand and fight![/i]
[/spoiler]

Scarlet Badge
[Spell/Continuous]
After Activating this card, Declare 1 Monster Card Name, Cards with this name are treated as "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters. If you play the Declared card, You cannot Summon monsters. You can only control 1 "Scarlet Badge"
[spoiler='Aeklyn's promotion']
[i]Aeklyn did not always work at the Pantheon, In fact, She still had a school to go to, but She always kept a special Badge on her, Marking her as a temporary member of the Scarlet Pantheon...[/i]

[i]One day, Aeklyn found herself going to the pantheon more often than usual, and Ryko made her a full time soldier, but gave the Badge to Nevirath, Seeing as she could use it to bring in more of her Dragons that partner with her as need be...[/i][/spoiler]

End of the World - Unsealed Teidias
[DARK/Fiend/Xyz/12/4000/4000]
This card cannot be Xyz Summoned except by the effect of "Sealed Extinction Sword - Laventi". If card was not Xyz Summoned using a Level 7 or Higher monster, Negate this card's effect. While "Sealed Extinction Sword - Laventi" is this card's Xyz Material, This card cannot be removed from the field and is unaffected by your opponent's Card effects. When your opponent Activates a card effect: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material; Negate that card's effect and Send all other cards on the field and Both player's Hands to the Graveyard and inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card sent by this effect.
[spoiler='The Battle for the Pantheon']
[i]Avielle Stared down Teidias and his many minions in a Ruined town, Funny enough, He had fated Teidias that He would fail, Just like the many fights before then. Teidias and his minions charged at Avielle as he Unleashed the Full Extent of his Boundaryweaving, Openning up many tears in the fabric of Reality that then Shot out huge boulders at all of the minions, Killing Hundreds of thousands of them very easily, When Teidias reached Avielle, All of his minions had died and It was now between them, Teidias's Sword Descended down on Avielle, but Avielle blocked it with 2 fingers and started to drive him back with simply a rapid series of Punches and Kicks, Then Avielle started to cast a High Class Magic Spell, Causing many Bolts of Darkness to fire from his hand and strike Teidias...[/i]

[i]The Battle kept on going for many hours until Teidias somehow got in a cheap shot and now had him by the neck, Jax, Seeing this, Rallied the rest of the Pantheon and Charged at Teidias, Which Distracted him for enough time to prepare another Spell to seal Teidias in a Crystal Prison...[/i]

[i]The Battle was a Victory for the Scarlet Pantheon, but Avielle had to sleep for 50 years to recuperate from the grevious injuries...[/i]
[/spoiler]

Advanced Crimson Formation
[Spell/Continuous]
Once per turn: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material from an Xyz Monster you control to target 2 monsters you control with the same level; Increase their level by up to 2
[spoiler='Christy and Ryuko's Training']
[i]Seeing as most of the other soldiers were outclassing them in combat, Christy and Ryuko decided to try to train their abilities, But None of the officers wanted to train the two, Until they had met Nevirath, Who had agreed to train them[/i][i]...[/i]

[i]Moments later, Christy and Ryuko had easily been defeated by Nevirath herself, but offered them Advice... "There is not always Strength in Numbers, but your ability to stick with each other is key..."...[/i][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Is it me or is no one ever replying to topics in this section?

OT: The concept is very nice. I really do like them. I wouldn't say Op'ed... but some of the level 4 and lower monsters could be toned down a bit... But its all good...

Can you like explain Nos Feraku to me? Its kind of confusing lol

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1336287199' post='5933545']
Scarlet Pantheon - Nos Feraku
[DARK/Warrior/4/1700/1400]
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: You can Declare 1 card name; it becomes this Card's name until the End Phase, If your opponent controls a Level 3 monster, [b]Banish any Monsters in your opponent's hand or Graveyard of that name to this card[/b], This card gains 700 ATK for each monster Banished this way.
[spoiler='Story of Nos Feraku']
[i]Nos Feraku, A Crazy Prisoner held deep in a vast underground prison where playing Children's card's games is a matter of life and death, Living Underground has turned her blood acidic and therefore cannot be executed normally. She is capable of taking any form she needs or wants. She LOVES to Humiliate people, Especially Women *coughtourguidecough*[/i]

[i]She has busted out and is under the protection of the Pantheon...[/i]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Do you mean with the same name? Or what? lol

If your opponent has a level 3, and you Call for an example, "Tour Guide from the Underworld" for the effect of Nos Feraku, You Check your Opponent's hand and Graveyard for "Tour Guide from the Underworld" and Banish all copies of them

EDIT: the "To this card" was a typo, because I was first thinking of Attaching the monsters to Nos Feraku, but then I then thought Banishing would be better, So Typo fixed

The set actually looks very fun to play with. The cards all have a large variety while still keeping synergy with each other. Though either the Level 4- need toning down, or some of the Level 5+ Main Deck monsters need a bit of buffing.

Despite that, very good. 8.9/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You know, I'm really impressed. I think that while a few of the cards here and there are a bit OP'd, they're pretty much balanced. The OCG is fine and the stories behind all these monsters and cards proves to give the cards a backstory, which is awesome. As I am biased about liking my cards with pictures it will hurt you a little, but not much.

Overall, 8/10. Great job!

• 2 months later...

Archived