Anime Templates.

(You know what, I think I have put this in the wrong section lol. Please move this to the correct place please)

So I got sick and tired of looking for the Templates from the Anime and decided to create some myself! :D

The ATTACK and DEFENCE Fonts are not the same, but I like it none the less.

[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/danfatburn/Yugioh%20Orica%20Portfolio/templatesss.jpg[/img]

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Yin' timestamp='1336845660' post='5938076']
Please keep to the topic. Moving this to tutorials.
[/quote]

Thank you for moving it.

I don't come on here very often... I dunno why but it takes me forever to go between pages and stuff on this site...? :s
Anyway, I have a video showcasing my designs on Youtube. Just search for dannybizal as I am not sure if I can promote my channel on here etc.

I have altered the Templates a bit, changed the font to look more like the Anime cards. Also on the Xyz Anime card it looks 100 times better if you put a slight outter glow around the text.

Oh and for all those interested in having the Templates, I am not sure if I want to jkust give them away - or even sell them to be honest :)
I couldn't find any decent ones around so I designed these all from scratch myself.

Anyway I hope yuou people like them and I am sure I will come back here now and again.

Peace.

Dbizal

[quote name='dbizal' timestamp='1339424547' post='5955357']
Thank you for moving it.

I don't come on here very often... I dunno why but it takes me forever to go between pages and stuff on this site...? :s
Anyway, I have a video showcasing my designs on Youtube. Just search for dannybizal as I am not sure if I can promote my channel on here etc.

I have altered the Templates a bit, changed the font to look more like the Anime cards. Also on the Xyz Anime card it looks 100 times better if you put a slight outter glow around the text.

Oh and for all those interested in having the Templates, I am not sure if I want to jkust give them away - or even sell them to be honest :)
I couldn't find any decent ones around so I designed these all from scratch myself.

Anyway I hope yuou people like them and I am sure I will come back here now and again.

Peace.

Dbizal
[/quote]

What would you sell them for paypal wise?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived