Closest Loss?

Well today and in last tournement i had two very close duels today i played a gadget deck he had 300 left and i lost. In last tournement he had 100 left and i had mask of accursed (in my burn) and he wing blast it and has a load of negate cards face down so i lost. So what has been the lost lp you got ur opponent down to a still lost?

One time, when I was just starting out and was running using Dark World, someone was running a very fast and powerful deck. I was down to about 2000 LP and had no cards at all, while my opponent had four monsters on the field, two set spells/traps, and one card in his hand. Anyhow, his deck was so fast that there was only one card left in it. I drew Card Destruction and won.

Well' date=' I was on 8000 and this kid was on 1500. I had out my Chimeratech with 8000 ATK. I attacked, and he pulled a Magic cylinder. The worst part was, he had a deck of 80 lol, he must of cheated -_-

[/quote']

That's why Cylinder is limited. lol

@Kon: How do ya get infinite LP?

2 Flint Lock + 1 Flint + 1 Morale Boost

Well' date=' I was on 8000 and this kid was on 1500. I had out my Chimeratech with 8000 ATK. I attacked, and he pulled a Magic cylinder. The worst part was, he had a deck of 80 lol, he must of cheated -_-

[/quote']

That's why Cylinder is limited. lol

@Kon: How do ya get infinite LP?

2 Flint Lock + 1 Flint + 1 Morale Boost

Ah, I get it. Then with that deck you could just activate an LP difference card like Saturn to blow away your opponent.

Guest PikaPerson01

My friend was using a Necroface deck. At the time, I ran a Big City deck. He got me to 1000 LP vs his 23,000 LP, but he had zero cards left in hand and on the field.

I proceeded to take advantage of the situation, Ocean + Stratos abuse, getting rid of Macro Cosmos and such, and slowly but surely came back from such a long gap to win the duel, 1000 to 0.

I can't remember. I think I was using a pretty weak "More LP Than You" deck, against Chimeratech OTK. He had a 18000+ ATK Chimera. I played RoD, he played BBtD, I play that rubbish card that negates all damage. I had 3400ish LP (Hit hard by Jinzo's) and he had about 7000. He attacked with something powerful, I used magic cylinder. 2 solar flare dragons, 1000 damage. Game. We weren't too good. >.

Oh. I thought I'd won, opponent: 25 LP. Me: 3000 - 3400 LP. I had 2 monsters, a couple of spells/traps to finish him off next turn, and a couple of cards in hand. He plays Rising Energy after he'd Summoned (Spear Dragon?) and discards a card. Then he plays (Trunade?) / Storm. Attacks my attack-position Sheep Token (it was just to **** him off). Game. =/

Guest PikaPerson01

you guys nice stories but u misunderstand the post u need to have lost the game and the oponnent have very low lifepoints left

I never lose though, or the few times that I do, it's always 8000 to 0 affairs.

once my opponent had 50 lp left and I had 2000 and I had a stratos on the feild and he pulled a complusary evactuation device and attacked my directly with his dark crusadar (powered up with effect) and I lost!!!!!!! I was so close!!!!!

Kurenai Honou game 3

(Couldn't draw a single

Hand: Crow/Breaker. Summon Breaker.

His turn, play DD, use effect, flip DMoC. DMoC goes to bottom of the deck.

End turn.

Play Smashing, attack. 8000-6100.

End turn.

D-Draw Malicious, draw CyDra, SS Malicious, summon CyDra, attack. 8000-2100

His deck goes off, next to last card was Dimension Fusion, so his DMoC end up nabbing that. 0-100.

Bad DD flip that ends up winning him the game is lame. Somehow the correct play on turn 2 was summon DD Crow and attack...

Archived