Nirvana [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting]

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guise, I can't start this RP with just one Nirvana Family.
I'm trying to start by today/tomorrow. If I have no choice, I will start without you guise.

Ah well, better start making an app for a villian that will appear like don't know how many arcs later.

Here is my head, BAR his Arcanite Relics. I've yet to decide, and I figure getting this guy up asap would be best.
I'll edit in his relics later, but otherwise this guy is ready to be accepted/denied/whatever.

[spoiler=Cacophony – Maxi Myacilio]
[b]Username:[/b] Cacophony
[b]Character Name:[/b] Maxi Myacilio
[b]Age:[/b] 32
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Family:[/b] Myacilio
[b]Relation to family head:[/b] He is the head.
[b]Species:[/b] 100% human.
[b]Element:[/b] Ice
[b]Elemental Weakness:[/b] Fire, Earth, Light
[b]Elemental resistance:[/b] Water, Air.
[spoiler=Physical Appearance]
[b]Head description:[/b] His head is oval in shape, with no visible pimples or scars.
[b]Eye colour:[/b] Dark blue
[b]Hair colour:[/b] Black
[b]Hairstyle description:[/b] His hair is styled so that is spikes straight towards the ground, with two spikes near his face sticking outwards.
[b]Skin colour:[/b] Tanned
[b]Height:[/b] 1.79cm
[b]Weight:[/b] 69.8kg
[b]Usual outfit:[/b] Maxi’s usual outfit consists of a white bowler hat and cream colored suit. The breast pocket of his suit bears the crest of his family.
[b]Other[/b]Maxi is chubby.[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Maxi is one who always aims to impress. He’ll do almost anything to prove himself to society and those who ridiculed him in his past for his size. He respects everyone and everything within this dimension, trying to make friends with anyone he meets. He is relatively cheerful, but he can be very serious. When he wants to be.
[b]History:[/b] Maxi was the youngest in his family, and the most different. His mother was different to the mother of his many brothers and sisters, which induced ridicule amongst his siblings. They teased him for his size and for him not being ‘pure Myacilio’, despite the Myacilio bloodline coming from their father.
But Maxi proved himself to be rather magically adept, keeping the family cool during summer and filtering the heat through in winter. His father thought he was special, and personally taught him many of the tricks that Maxi now uses.
An accident, involving the majority of the wandering Myacilio’s and Maxi’s father, wiped out a majority of Maxi’s family, apart from himself and his father. And his father was already on his death-bed. He told Maxi he was always going to be the head, then died.
Years later, he married. His children are Kessandra Grace Myacilio and Tyler Myacilio. He has high hopes for their magical capabilities and future. [spoiler=Magic]
[b]Name:[/b] Immunity
[b]Description/Effect[/b] Immunity is a passive ability that allows one to be unaffected by changes in the temperature, especially cold weather. To cold weather they are completely immune, suffering no damage. To warmer weather they might become a bit uncomfortable, unless it is super hot. This ability does not react to heat of the magical sort.

[b]Name:[/b] Channel
[b]Description/Effect[/b] This ability allows one to channel their magical energies through any weapon or tool, enchanting it with the icy abilities of the family. It doesn’t always last long, but the enchanted weapon can be swapped with another person and provide them magical energies, which may or may not conflict with their own.

[b]Spell name:[/b] Frozen Tempest
[b]Element:[/b] Ice – Vaguely Wind derived
[b]Effect:[/b] Maxi creates a storm of ice and hail that will follow his target for the few moments that it lasts. This storm hits hard for the time that it lasts.

[b]Spell name:[/b] Freezing Cold
[b]Effect:[/b] This spell allows Maxi to alter the temperature in the immediate area, as well as freezing his opponents should he wish too. This spell can work hand in hand with Frozen Tempest, though he finds it incredibly hard to maintain the two at once.

[b]Spell name:[/b] Armor of Frost
[b]Effect:[/b] This magic allows Maxi to summon a protective shield made of pure ice, that moves around as he does. If an attack comes his way, it will move in the way to stop it. Due to Maxi’s frame, this spell doesn’t work as well as it would on someone smaller and thinner. It also can’t be used concurrently with Frozen Tempest or Freezing Cold.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Arcanite Relics in possession]
You are allowed a maximum of four, where you can obtain more later. Only Arcanite and Cursed.

[b]Name:[/b] Duh.
[b]Appearance/Description:[/b] How does it look like? I’ll allow you to have a minimum of two sentences here. Include colour and material description please. Also describe properties.
[b]Element:[/b] What element does it control?
[b]Elemental compatibility:[/b] If a wizard is of an element listed here, he or she can wield this relic with greater power than usual.
[b]Type:[/b] Arcanite Relic or Cursed Relic?
[b]Curse:[/b] Only if its a cursed relic. What negative effect does it have on you? Try not to make it permanent, or too powerful, although that is allowed.
[b]History:[/b] OK, I’ll give you a break. Just one simple paragraph about this relic’s past.[/spoiler]
[b]Non-magical weapons:[/b] A regular weapon, like a gun.
[b]Non-magical skills:[/b] Most of the time, you just have to state your talents and combat skills, unless you’re some robot or something.[/spoiler]

I'll accept you in advance Cacophony :3 But I'll add your app once you're really done.

Horee sheet, one day good'ol Stilton lives a more-than-average life, next day, he's the most wanted man by the Library.

I'm gonna add a rule about Legendary Familiars.... well, just in case...
Don't mind me, the Loki child trio is for future plawt, although they'll appear in advance.

Its not that he's the most wanted..the fact that he is alive still is a question I asked when I made my Library people profile lol. I was going to wait to see if everyone watching the library would make a move but I want to be an active RPer so I'll just gather some forces to go hunting. In the mean time.

Sorry for the wait, but I've had a lot to do now that school's out in a few weeks. Expect my head and at least one more app later today. It may take another week, though.

And by the way, pretty much everyone I have planned for the Freydic family is a kind of antagonist, but you have no problem with that, right?

I can actually smell our story revving up real soon.

Cacophony-san, you can already start poasting :3

I actually find it ironic that 'tis is Japan and the only Japan-related stuff are the Cursed Relic Senbonzakura and Gin's familiar Tamae.

[quote name='Lilly Satou' timestamp='1338891525' post='5952329']
I can actually smell our story revving up real soon.

I actually find it ironic that 'tis is Japan and the only Japan-related stuff are the Cursed Relic Senbonzakura and Gin's familiar Tamae.
[/quote]

Oh yes its about to get violent lol and hey I made japanese Librarians lol

Also if you want know what you're up against (so I don't God-mode or anything) feel free to ask this should be fun for everyone participating

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][spoiler=Aesirson - Kaiser Freydic]
[b]Username:[/b]Aesirson
[b]CharacterName:[/b]Kaiser Freydic
[b]Age:[/b]338
[b]Gender:[/b]Male
[b]Family:[/b]Freydic
[b]Relation to family head:[/b]The head
[b]Species:[/b]Human
[b]Element:[/b]Nature
[b]ElementalWeakness:[/b]Fire, Ice, Nebula (weakens plant magic), Solar (weakens beastial magic)
[b]Elemental resistance:[/b]Water, Earth, Nebula (strengthens bestial magic), Solar (strengthens plant magic)
[spoiler=PhysicalAppearance][b]Head description:[/b]Has a normally shaped head, a crooked nose and a short, brown beard, although the lower part of his face is usually covered by a bandana.
[b]Eye colour:[/b]Red
[b]Hair colour:[/b]Purple-ish grey
[b]Hairstyle description:[/b]Just simple cornrows
[b]Skin colour:[/b] Very pale caucasian
[b]Height:[/b]1,9 meters
[b]Weight:[/b]81 kg
[b]Usual outfit:[/b]Imagine an officer uniform from the 18th century Europe, and then make it green with golden trim. There you have Kaiser's outfit. He also wear leather boots and usually covers his face with a bandana.
[b]Other[/b][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Kaiser is an old and wise man with a tendenciy of being grumpy. No blaming, as he has lived for three centuries and seen both friends and enemies fade away by the curse of aging. I use the term friends loosely, as Kaiser is, while not evil, a man born of conquest and war. He will do anything to promote his country, the Freydican Empire, and family, and all of magekind, too. He is proud of being a mage, and thinks taht mages are far superior than normal humans and thus worthy of being the rulers of mankind; preferbably with the Freydican Bloodline on top of it all...
[b]History:[/b] In the year 1678 there was a great Swedish king named Carl XI, and this was during his younger years when he was not yet married. One day the king was seduced by a german witch, who used her magic to get the king in bed, aiming to become the queen of the great Swedish Empire. The king resisted her proposal of marriage, but she still gave birth to Kaiser nine months later. The witch was descended of an old and lost magic that would later become the Freydican bloodline magic, but it had been lost for generations. It did, however, carry on to Kaiser, who at an early age learned how to use his magical powers.

Only a few years after Kaiser's birth his father, who denied Kaiser's existence, also fathered another son, Carl XII, or Carolus Rex as he was more known as across the known world. When Carl XI died of illness, it was only natural thet Carolus became the new king of Sweden. However, Kaiser's mother had a plan that would lead her to the throne...

Carolus had no idea about his connection to Kaiser, and the young mage joined the CAroleans, Carolus' elite forces. He accompanied his brother across his conquest of Europe. After the defeat against the russian forces at Poltava in 1709 Kaiser time had come. He was given an enchanted gun by his mother, one that would mean certain death to anyone bearing royal blood. However, Carolus fled to Turkey and was not seen until 1714, when he returend to Sweden to continue his rampage across Europe. Kaiser waited patiently untill he saw his chance at Fredrikshald in Norway, where he shot his brother in the head, killing him instantly. With this bullet, Kaiser single-handedly ended that times mightiest empire, and for this he was obviously exiled and fled to Siberia, where he founded the Freydican Empire...
[spoiler=Magic]
[b]Name:[/b] Immortal Blood
[b]Element:[/b] Nature
[b]Description/Effect:[/b] As they are the masters of the element of life, they are immune to the curse of aging and are unable to die from natural causes. They are as vulnerable to gunfire, magic or any other way of harm as any other human, however.

[b]Name:[/b] The Cycle of Daylight
[b]Description/Effect:[/b] While they are experts at both bestial magic and spells involving plantlife, the power of plant-related spells are greatly enhanced during the day while spells fueling the bestial spirirts of their magic are more powerful at night.
[b]Name:[/b] Voice of the Forest
[b]Description/Effect:[/b] Kaiser can communicate with the forest, and even make it come alive and obey his every command.

[b]Name:[/b] Torment
[b]Element:[/b] Darkness
[b]Description/Effect:[/b] Kaiser curses the target with a spell that deals damage to the target over time, and also exhausts and slows the target down.

[b]Name:[/b] Flock Form
[b]Description/Effect:[/b] Kaiser turns into a monstrous, green-black bird that is surrounded by smaller birds. The small birds obey Kaiser's command, and his other magical abilities are greatly enhanced in this form.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Arcanite Relics in possession]
[b]Name:[/b] Gudahuggaren (Swedish for [i]The Godstabber[/i])
[b]Appearance/Description:[/b]It looks like any gun from the old European era, really. The only difference is that it's engraved with runes from times of yore that grants it the magical pwoers that it possesses.
[b]Element:[/b]Darkness
[b]Elemental compatibility:[/b]It's compatible with any element
[b]Type:[/b]Cursed Relic
[b]Curse:[/b]The wearer is forever haunted by the ghosts of those that Gudahuggaren have killed
[b]History:[/b] It was created by Kaiser's mother, using old, celtic magical runes to create the ultimate weapon against any royalty. It was the gun used to kill Carolus Rex, one of the greatest rulers Europe have ever seen.[/spoiler]
[b]Non-magical weapons:[/b] None
[b]Non-magical skills:[/b]He has seen ages pass, so he is obviously very wise and smart.[/spoiler][/font][/size]

Archived