Konami ever gave them a piece of your mind

Has anyone on this site ever e-mailed them card idea to konami I was just wondering,and if not are you going to anytime in the future.

Well the reason i say this is because they do listen, i requested if elemental hero voltech should be made with it's effect in tact giving them reason why it would be helpful for e-heroes and badah bing badah boom 1 month later voltech shows up coincidence i don't think so,then theirs the weird thing with every idea i can think of for yu-gi-oh online showing up. So yeah it's creepy but hey at least their listening to me.

their orders to I mean you know rallis the star bird was made from a kids idea in japan.

then their's another card made from a kid with some sort of disease ,you can find out more about it in the weird card trivia post in TCG.

ok, since my last post was deleted with no explanation, i'll post it again:

NO!! konami doesn't saw your e-mail, the effect of e-hero voltech is not a broken effect that deserves to be changed, so they kept it untouched... i really feel sorry for the people that believed you and started spamming the konami mailbox...

and how yo i know?? because if they had read your e-mail, they must have sent to you a reply where they say that they considered your ideas and applied on their cards, signed by the product manager of konami... lol if the japanese konami guys use the ideas of an american kid who wants to be yugi...

ok' date=' since my last post was deleted with no explanation, i'll post it again:

NO!! konami doesn't saw your e-mail, the effect of e-hero voltech is not a broken effect that deserves to be changed, so they kept it untouched... i really feel sorry for the people that believed you and started spamming the konami mailbox...

and how yo i know?? because if they had read your e-mail, they must have sent to you a reply where they say that they considered your ideas and applied on their cards, signed by the product manager of konami... lol if the japanese konami guys use the ideas of an american kid who wants to be yugi...

[/quote']

Orochi, your right. why would konami listen to your coment exactly? if they did they would have told you. just stop making a fool out of yourself.

Archived