Konami ever gave them a piece of your mind

ok' date=' since my last post was deleted with no explanation, i'll post it again:

NO!! konami doesn't saw your e-mail, the effect of e-hero voltech is not a broken effect that deserves to be changed, so they kept it untouched... i really feel sorry for the people that believed you and started spamming the konami mailbox...

and how yo i know?? because if they had read your e-mail, they must have sent to you a reply where they say that they considered your ideas and applied on their cards, signed by the product manager of konami... lol if the japanese konami guys use the ideas of an american kid who wants to be yugi...

[/quote']

Orochi, your right. why would konami listen to your coment exactly? if they did they would have told you. just stop making a fool out of yourself.

same as above.

I've sent card ideas to konami, via snail mail, a long time ago, and i didn't get a reply, i didn't get my cards made real, they just got free heating for a few seconds from the paper i sent them to burn.

ok' date=' since my last post was deleted with no explanation, i'll post it again:

NO!! konami doesn't saw your e-mail, the effect of e-hero voltech is not a broken effect that deserves to be changed, so they kept it untouched... i really feel sorry for the people that believed you and started spamming the konami mailbox...

and how yo i know?? because if they had read your e-mail, they must have sent to you a reply where they say that they considered your ideas and applied on their cards, signed by the product manager of konami... lol if the japanese konami guys use the ideas of an american kid who wants to be yugi...

[/quote']

can you say jealous much.

[/quote']

your... well..... i just cant say it.

you really think the changed it because you said so?

*sigh*

Look, here's the plain and simple, so this thread can go away and be locked or what not.

Konami isn't going to make anyone's cards. Do you realize the amount of red tape they would need to go through just to be able to use it? Do you realize if you tried to claim it as your own in an attempt to get money off of them, you wouldn't get very far?

Fact of the matter is, they aren't going to make your cards, period.

End of discussion.

=D

[/quote']

and can you say overacting gullible kid??

[/quote']

LOL!

I agree, this thread is getting stupid... fast...

[/quote']

LOL!

I agree, this thread is getting stupid... fast...

yes, way fast, lets wait for craby to lock it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived