Awesome combo of death!

CrabHelmet

Here is the ultimate OTK:

Combine any of these cards with Magical Hats:

Pot of Greed

Graceful Charity

2 other cards

Dark Coffin, Statue of the Wicked, Magic Formula, Wonder Garage, or Black Pendant

Procedure: Activate "Graceful Charity". Draw "Left Leg of the Forbidden One", "Exodia the Forbidden One", and "Right Leg of the Forbidden One". Discard the two other cards. Activate "Pot of Greed". Draw "Left Arm of the Forbidden One" and "Right Arm of the Forbidden One".

Better yet, use Magical Hats on Penguin Soldier, then use Desert Sunlight to add any two s/t to your hand.

Discuss.

Combine any of these cards with Magical Hats

is that what you mean by it's going over everyone's heads' date=' maybe you should make the txt white, it's very bad with a white background...anyway, Your chances are still too small

[/quote']

By "too small", do you mean "100%"?

is that what you mean by it's going over everyone's heads' date=' maybe you should make the txt white, it's very bad with a white background...anyway, Your chances are still too small

[/quote']

no, do the math, 5 cards your aiming for inside of a 40 or more deck of cards, I would just do a more basic Exodia Strategy that involves using Sangan 3 times somehow and Witch of the Black Forest twice somehow...so I mean like an 8% or less chance...

ok' date=' you're gonna have to explain this to me, cuz this is confusing.

[/quote']

Magical Hats puts Spells and Traps from your deck face-down on the field as monsters, then destroys them at the end of the Battle Phase. The first set of spells/traps I listed can activate when destroyed while face-down on the field. Penguin Soldier can be flipped face-up with Desert Sunlight, letting his effect return the Spells and Traps (since they're being treated as monsters) to your hand.

[/quote']

no, do the math, 5 cards your aiming for inside of a 40 or more deck of cards, I would just do a more basic Exodia Strategy that involves using Sangan 3 times somehow and Witch of the Black Forest twice somehow...so I mean like an 8% or less chance...

The first part of this is a 1-card combo, the second part is a 3-card combo. I don't know where you're getting these 5 cards from.

[/quote']

5 cards? You only need 3 cards for the combo, and none of them are limited xP

[/quote']

The 5 cards are the Exodia pieces. The chances of you having them on the top of your deck is like 8% or below...

[/quote']

The 5 cards are the Exodia pieces. The chances of you having them on the top of your deck is like 8% or below...

Why do the top cards of your deck matter at all? You need to shuffle your deck during this combo anyhow.

[/quote']

Why do the top cards of your deck matter at all? You need to shuffle your deck during this combo anyhow.

Then the shuffling makes it even slimmer, I'm done argueng with you...I need to get busy with my RP..

[/quote']

Then the shuffling makes it even slimmer, I'm done argueng with you...I need to get busy with my RP..

How does shuffling your deck affect anything when the spells and traps are already on the field?

[/quote']

[/quote']

And yet you continue to post in this topic.

Archived