[3] Dismember

~22 Lands~
[2] Twilight Mire
[4] Verdant Catacombs
[4] Inkmoth Nexus
[6] Swamp
[6] Forest

Wincons:

Phyrexian Swarmlord is the first wincon in the deck. For a reasonable price of 4GG, you get a 4/4 with Infect, which isn't actually the main attraction of the card. The best part about it is the obvious Token Generator effect. If the game drags on a long ass time, but your opponent has what, 6 or 7 Poison, Phyrexian Swarmlord will be making 6 1/1 Insect Infecters, which can be used to chump block, or just swing for even more infect to make even more tokens. If Swarmlord lives more than what, 2 to 3 turns, you basicially auto-win.

Skittles is the second wincon. She's only run at 2, simply because she's legendary(and has a confusing name, at that). For 3BB, you get a 4/4 Flier that can haste itself. It can also regenerate. Overall, I sort of wish she was a 5/5, but I'll settle for 4/4 with haste for only an additional B. Also Legendary Creature - Dragon Skeleton is the coolest type line ever.

And to a certian extent, Hand of the Praetors can end games. So, it gives all Infecters which is EVERYONE in this deck, btw. +1/+1, a common effect. Also known as a 'Lord' Effect. Oh, and then you can give a player a Poison Counter when you cast a creature with Infect, which basicially in this deck says "When you cast a creature, win 1/10 of the game." Yeah. It's... Insane. Especially with 2 or 3 of these.

[quote name='Јordan' timestamp='1338392578' post='5949267']
Is the entire game full of 3/4 turn kills?
<_< Every deck I play seems to do that...
[/quote]

Well yeah Aggro Decks in General has to win fast or they either run out of Gas Quickly...or get Locked by Control/Combo Decks...

Is part of the Nature of Aggro Decks...and Believe me Infect is definetily a Deck were you won't want to wait to go for the win.

Archived