3 Pulse Wave, Adriel

[quote name='Devil's Advocate' timestamp='1338393950' post='5949279']
-1 Barbie
-3 Adriel
+1 Crutch Rifle
+3 Drill Barrett, Guniel
Has it been pretty consistent so far?
[/quote]

I absolutely despise running 10k boosters at more than 2, they clog way too much.

Guniel is worse than Adriel, imo. I like being able to RG snipe and they are virtually the exact same thing almost all the time, except when attacking an RG.

It's theory atm, probably gonna test this afternoon but it seems like the most consistent build to me.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like running 10k Boosters at more than one if it isn't weather girl milk lol

I never seen the need for 4 null guards but everyone seems to choose 4 so I can't say that is bad.

I say Adriel over Drill anytime the extra 2k is more useful than just hitting the vanguard if you need to kill rg first then the drill barrels come up short in my opinion.

I would say:
- 1 crutch rifle
+ 1 Lancet Shooter

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1339747931' post='5957229']
I don't like running 10k Boosters at more than one if it isn't weather girl milk lol
I never seen the need for 4 null guards but everyone seems to choose 4 so I can't say that is bad.
I say Adriel over Drill anytime the extra 2k is more useful than just hitting the vanguard if you need to kill rg first then the drill barrels come up short in my opinion.
I would say:
- 1 crutch rifle
+ 1 Lancet Shooter
[/quote]

I like actually drawing/damage checking the 10k booster, if it's only 1 card in the deck, the odds are much worse than if it's 2 cards in a deck.

Archived