Time Machine looks like a fairly good card.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I've said it earlier in this thread' date=' and I'll say it again. The amount of abuse you can pull off with this card and Pyramid Turtle is scary. You can Smashing the Turtle as many times as you like. That's a maximum of 5 tribute monsters out on the field from 1 turtle. (Of course, you would be leaving yourself extremely vulnerable to a Torrential Tribute or Mirror Force at this point)

[/quote']

Smashing? As in Smashing Ground?

Er, you do recall that Time Machine only brings back what was lost in battle.

Oh god! Why the hell does it take so damn long for them to release the japanese cards in english? All they gotta do is translate the fricken cards. They shouldn't have to change the effects too. Why should the japanese versions have all the cool effects and we get the watered-down versions? :(

Uh' date=' as far as I know, we don't. If UDE wants to change something in the effect, they just don't release the card and instead make a version to their liking. It isn't the same card.

[/quote']

I just don't understand why the japanese get the one with all the good effects. They do use those cards to duel, right? Or do they just collect them?

Archived