Time Machine looks like a fairly good card.

TimeMachineG3-JP-UR.jpg

Disk Commander, Fear Monger, Sangan, any of the recruiters, Card of Safe Return, Darkblaze Dragon, Inferno Reckless Summon, God Beastking Barbaros, Fusiliser Dragon the Dual-Mode Beast, Felgrand Dragon, Newdoria, Kuraz the Light Monarch...there are a lot of cards that benefit from it. Of course, some are better than others.

It is a nice card and one that I have wanted for some time. Of course it is only available in the OCG and this is one of the oldest cards that gets no use there nowadays.

I keep reading different fanslations of this card. Some say that it only effects your monsters while others say it effects both sides of the field. I myself do not read the OCG language so I am wondering which is the correct Translation since the TCG has not gotten this card yet.

It is a card that should come with Kunia with Chain and other spell/traps that we have not gotten in the TCG. Oh well.....wait and see.

Have fun

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Machine

Activate only when a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle. Return that monster in the same battle position it was in when it was destroyed.

Bad in this meta. Just use Pemature Burial or Monster Reborn

They're kind of limited to 1. >_> And anything that isn't an ultra-fast OTK is bad in this format.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Machine

Activate only when a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle. Return that monster in the same battle position it was in when it was destroyed.

Bad in this meta. Just use Pemature Burial or Monster Reborn

They're kind of limited to 1. >_> And anything that isn't an ultra-fast OTK is bad in this format.

D:

You do have a point there.

But really' date=' if you have a powerful monster on the field, it's likely it's going to be hammershot/Fissured/Smashing Ground. This card might be abusable with weaker monsters, but monsters with high attack and powerful effects won't get any help from this card.

lol attack power

Yeah, a new card is comming, Reborn Ribbon, but there is really no point in making that card when they already have Time Machine. This one is much better, except that there are more cards to search Reborn Ribbon.

Reborn Ribbon: Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu, Arms Hole.

Time Machine: A Cat of Il Omen.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I swear to God, I've posted in this topic around 3 times, and each time my post gets deleted.

Anyway, this card is an old one. I've always wanted the opportunity to use it, but the meta just wouldn't lend itself to its usage.

I've said it earlier in this thread, and I'll say it again. The amount of abuse you can pull off with this card and Pyramid Turtle is scary. You can Smashing the Turtle as many times as you like. That's a maximum of 5 tribute monsters out on the field from 1 turtle. (Of course, you would be leaving yourself extremely vulnerable to a Torrential Tribute or Mirror Force at this point)

Archived