Forbidden list question

Who would win in a Duel?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would win in a Duel?

One thing I'd like to know is why Witch of the Black Forest is Forbidden while Sangan is not.

Dark Armed dragon' date=' Gene-Warped Warwolf, Summoned Skull, Monarch...

Need more examples?

[/quote']

aren't their effects technically the same,so wtf does that prove.

to me it was a toss up, head or tails at konami because they wanted to ban 1 and well let's just say sangan got lucky.

aren't their effects technically the same

haha. HAHAHAHAHA

Do you even know what the witch does?

When send from the field to the graveyard' date=' it searches a monster in your deck with an [b']DEFENESE[/b] lower then 1500 points, so unlike Sangan, players can extremely heavy abuse this card in almost anyway.

sangan's just attack so my idea' date=' of their effects being technically the same is correct.

[/quote']

I think a more correct term would be "virtually the same".

groudondjango, try to say it a bit nicer next time ^^

But indeed, your point is correct. Monsters with high ATK usually have low enough DEF to be searched out with Witch.

sangan's just attack so my idea' date=' of their effects being technically the same is correct.

[/quote']

I think a more correct term would be "virtually the same".

groudondjango, try to say it a bit nicer next time ^^

But indeed, your point is correct. Monsters with high ATK usually have low enough DEF to be searched out with Witch.

D: Now I feel bad for being such an un-nice guy.

People care less about ATK because most key monster cards have such a low defense, they can easily pull it from their deck and turn the duel around with the effect of those monsters, like Dark Armed dragon.

If they unban the Witch in the current meta, there is a 100% change that people will run it, especially in Dark decks, once again and make good use of it.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Both Sangan and Witch should be banned, but I would much rather hit a Sangan than a Witch with my Shield Crush. They are both +1s, but Witch can search out almost everything Sangan can, and then a whole lot more.

Would anyone here quite the game really if witch was put on unlimited.

and metamorphasis and pot of greed was removed from the ban list.

Metamorphisis I could care less about, but if Witch was unlimited, I would quit. Pot of Greed would be overkill.

EDIT: What the heck is with the poll?

Metamorphasis shouldn't be banned in the first place.

If Witch made unlimited, I would stop playing, because that would get annoying. Pot of Greed should remain banned as well.

Greg50 - Don't SPAM please, if you have any questions, PM a member.

Poll - Yugi, duh. 2 People voted Jaden? Fanboys... <_<

EDIT: Ack, I double-posted! Heh, fixed.

I know this isn't Yugioh related' date=' but anyone know how I raise my Reputation Points?

[/quote']

By doing things that will make you appear respectable. If other users respect you, they will increase your reputation. If they do not, they might even decrease your reputation.

Protip: Random off-topic polls about Yugi vs Jaden aren't the best way to get reps.

Archived