Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1344059380' post='5997033']
Um... maybe later, if you don't mind. I'd rather duel against a more experienced role-player in all honesty =/

Anyway, I think I might have Jared lose to someone while he has Orichalcus.
[/quote]
That's fine there is no harm in asking though right?

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Name: Solomon Harrison[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Gender: Male[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Age: 17[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Appearance: Solomon is 6ft2 and has a tan skin color since he comes from the islands. He weighs 135lbs and is very skinny with very long legs and arms. He wears a white colored shirt with a black vest on and a pair of black skinnies with the pants rolled up midway at the shins plus a pair of sandals[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Personality: A really energetic Boy since young Solomon has been quick to learn and even quicker to adapt. He is pretty direct with his way of thinking some can say it’s the islander in him but whatever it is Solomon has always chosen the right path. Though with the death of his mother he is often judging the actions of others believing that those who follow the path of light will allows be judged by the darkness. Usually lost in thoughts about his mother and find any way to save her.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Faction: Orichalcos Cult[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Bio: Born on the tropical island of Jamaica Solomon came to the sates with his mother at age 7 there in the city of Detroit he found his passion for dueling at an early age. His Mom worked at the factories making duel disk there he often spent time with his mom at the work gaining intricate knowledge of dual disk and dueling. At age 12 Solomon got accepted into a small dueling academy that allowed him to grow his dueling skills and begin a deeper learning experience. There he meets a teacher who becomes his mentor and personal duel trainer who would teach him everything from duel tactics to philosophy but as everything seem to be following the path of the straight and narrow his mother became dangerously sick. She was diagnosed with cancer and with his mom dying in front of his eyes Solomon swore that he would find away to save his mother with the help of his Mentor he was able to find about the duels that can take peoples souls with this he uses all he has learned to join Orchalcos Cult with the hope of saving his mother.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Deck: Black Night Judge a deck based on Control of the graveyard. Often discarding cards from the hand to the grave and activating effects while cards are in the graveyard. The link to my custom cards is here[/background][/size][/font][/color][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/287413-judgement-of-a-dark-night/"]http://forum.yugiohc...f-a-dark-night/[/url]

I would like to reserve a space, are they still open?

If so here is my Character.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Arta Rex[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender: Male[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Age: 21[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Appearance: Around 5' 11" tall weighs 200 lbs. Well built he was born in the southern region of Greece called [/size][/font][/color][font=sans-serif][color=#696969][size=3]Laconia. His ancestors can be traced back to the Spartans of Ancient Greece. He has an olive complexion with green eyes, despite living in the mid-west United States for most of his life. Black curly hair. He is always seen wearing a Bedouin outfit, minus the head piece, and a pair of Caligae. Here is a link for the Bedouin outfit and a link for the Caligae or Roman Military Boots. [/size][/color][/font][size=3][url="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cdMb55AkQL8/S-7vR8FO49I/AAAAAAAAAA0/amM06_CBVWU/s1600/Bedouin_Resting.jpg"]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cdMb55AkQL8/S-7vR8FO49I/AAAAAAAAAA0/amM06_CBVWU/s1600/Bedouin_Resting.jpg[/url] - [/size][url="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1c/Caligae_from_side.jpg/220px-Caligae_from_side.jpg"]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1c/Caligae_from_side.jpg/220px-Caligae_from_side.jpg[/url]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Personality: With an outgoing personality and a love for all life he is easy enough to get along with. But he tends to have a cavalier attitude about many things until the last minute. During this dangerous last minute is when he truly shines. It is when he throws off all inhibitions and just lets loose with all the fury, on any issue, that he can muster.[/size][/color][/font]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Faction: Duelist[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Bio: [/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Being that he was an immigrant from Greece he was always at awe with the world in which he had come to live in as a child. The tall skyscrapers, and the seemingly endless miles of concrete. Yet as he grew he began to miss the closeness of nature that could be found in his home country. As he reached his late teens he took a trip across the United States to try and discover what it was that he had lost. Though he saw many amazing sights he still had an empty pang in his heart. After his excursions through the USA he decided it would be best to return home to Greece for a while. When he got their the first thing he did was go visit the Acropolis in Athens. He did not know why but something drew him there. When he reached the Acropolis he discovered that a piece of the marble column was laying on the ground, as he went to check he noticed a crack in the column. In this column he discovered a deck of cards. These cards seemed to speak to him. Telling him that when the time came he would use these cards to do great things. He returned to the USA rejuvenated and ready for any tasks that might come his way.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Deck: Archetype is called "Tyrants" strategy is banishment[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Cards: Kronos, The Titan of Time, Okeanos, Titan of the Sea, Atlas, World-Keeper Titan[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Deck: [/size][/font][/color][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/279136-tyrannical-rule/"]http://forum.yugiohc...yrannical-rule/[/url]

Fooly and Tritos, I've reviewed your cards and they're acceptable. But Tritos, try to keep the Greek Gods to a minimum, okay? I don't want superpowered monsters trashing the whole Cult. Where's the fun in that? In any case, both accepted.

Still, Tritos and Fooly, you are allowed to change the text colors for when your characters are talking, and you can utilize the Bold, Italics, and Underline tools as well, but use them wisely (as in, not all willy-nilly).

In the meantime, I guess I'll wait a bit until I have the DWF start the Battle Royale opening match. btw, I'm hoping that the park isn't too close to Duel Arcadia Tower, 'cuz that would be a rather nasty distraction... @__@

Archived