Odiad Chronicles [ OOC / Started / Currently Not Accepting ]

[center][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/OdiadChroniclesLogo2.png[/IMG][/center]

[spoiler=Plot]Odiad is a mystical world of warriors, magic, monsters, adventurers, and wonders. In ancient scriptures, it is said that when the universe was still young and in a perpetual state of chaos caused by conflicts amongst the many powerful deities that existed at the time, the beautiful and powerful goddess, Atherion, weary of the deities' conflicts, created Odiad to serve as gateway between the realms of the two opposing deity forces. Atherion, using her vastly powerful magic, then locked the gateway, essentially stopping the two forces from ever making contact again. With the universe at peace, Atherion then created living beings to occupy Odiad. The first living beings were infused with Atherion's magic in order to regulate the flow of magic that kept the gateway closed. Having used too much of her power, Atherion flew off into a quiet part of the universe and entered into a deep slumber that continues on till today. On Odiad, the beings infused with Atherion's magic soon gave rise to the first humans who, due to their lineage, inherited a small portion of Atherion's power, giving humans the power to use magic. Civilizations quickly rose and after several millennia, Odiad became the world that it is known today.

Now, the city-states of Dosca, Paradisus, Xilith, Soladad, and Nabaal are the dominant forces ruling Odiad and for about five centuries they have been locked in a war for complete dominance of Odiad that arose simply out of arrogance. Before the war, the rulers of each nation always believed their people to have been granted the most power from Atherion. This soon led to small skirmishes over resources and soon into full-on warfare. About three centuries into the war, individuals who were tired of the constant fighting abandoned their once-beloved countries in order to become adventurers or pirates, seeking out the wonders and treasures Odiad have to offer. The practice soon became widely popular and is, today, an extremely common occupation or hobby. The war began to decline around the year XD259 when Dosca withdrew its participation in the war, after having been showed mercy from Paradisus. Paradisus followed swiftly after and soon allied itself with Dosca. Soladad withdrew its soldiers from Paradisus' land after hearing news of the alliance between Dosca and Paradisus, and stopped its participation in the war soon after. This left Xilith and Nabaal fighting each other to the point of almost complete devastation. Realizing that they were on the edge of obliterating each other, the two nations stopped the war. And it the year XD300, the five nations signed official peace agreements and the war ended for good.

From then on, Odiad returned to its roots of being a model of peace in a once-violent universe. Unfortunately, peace would only last for two centuries. In the year XD520, war broke out once more. This war surprisingly involved the two countries of Dosca and Paradisus who have been good allies ever since the five centuries of warfare ended. To many, the reason for war is unclear but it was certainly happening. The war between the two nations ended quickly, with Paradisus winning and now in complete control of Dosca. Months before the war had ended, King Edios Austerbaine Dosca XII instructed his daughter, the princess of Dosca, to seek out the Tree of Aska. When asked why, King Dosca XII briefly explained to his daughter that the task was of the utmost importance and that she would understand everything after arriving at the sacred tree. However, before the princess could leave on her quest, knights from Paradisus arrived at Dosca Castle and took the King and Princess prisoner. Two weeks later, King Dosca XII was executed and Paradisus took absolute sovereignty over the deceased King's nation. The princess, however, was spared and imprisoned in Dosca Castle.

Two years quickly passed and Princess Dosca is now eighteen years of age. One day, King Paradisus XVI arrived at Dosca Castle and announced to Princess Dosca that she will soon be marrying his youngest son who happens to be next in line for the Paradisus' crown. Not wanting to be forced into a life of being wed to the son of her father's enemy, Princess Dosca soon conjured up a plan to escape the city of Dosca and then, to seek the Tree of Aska her father instructed her to do so before he met his cruel fate. The date of Princess Dosca's wedding is now hastily approaching. Just what will happen when Princess Dosca escapes and meets with Cael, a curious young man who dreams of traveling across Odiad and to discover the lost city of Oasaah?

A grand tale spanning across a wondrous, mysterious, and dangerous world begins...[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]If you are applying for this RP then it is expected that you know the rules of YCM's RP section and there is no need in having to remind you of them. Those who are unfamiliar of the rules or are new to RPing in general, I highly recommend you do not participate in this RP. This is an anime/manga-esque RP, so the story will be based on chapters, seasons, arcs, etc. Finally, you must understand that my word is final. If you have read the rules, please treat the "Username" portion of the app as a question saying, "Will you do your best to be active in this RP?" and answer with the appropriate response.

~The most important rule of all is to have fun!~[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Accepting Terms]First off, you must know that applying for this RP means that you will have to be active, and I do take activity seriously. Do not, and I repeat, [b]do not[/b] apply for this RP if you are not in it for the long run. If for some reason you can't be active during a part of the RP's progression, please inform me of your reason(s) via OOC or PM. If this happens, I am allowed to control your character as I see fit until you return. Those who do apply will have a maximum of one character (and cannot be an antagonist) unless I say so otherwise.

As of now, all available spots have been taken, but rest assured that new spots will be available in the future. Please note that there will be no reserves and that apps are accepted based on how qualified I deemed them to be. So even if someone is able to get an app in first it will not automatically secure their place in the RP. I will be comparing apps to find only the most qualified ones.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Important Info]1) In terms of rating, Odiad Chronicles falls in the middle of PG-13 and PG-16 so it should have a medium level of violence and gore as well as a medium level of curse words. As far as sexual content goes, there shouldn't be any extreme depictions of sexual content.

2) In terms of character creation, feel free to be as creative as you can in terms of appearance, personality, bio, etc. When it comes to name, I do not want to see bland names like Jake, Tim, John, etc. For weapons, I recommend not choosing the same type of [b]specific[/b] weapons as other people in order to create a sense of individuality. This goes for powers and magic as well and definitely do not make your characters OP'd. As this RP progresses, your character will grow stronger. Overall, have fun crafting your character and do put effort into it or I will definitely not accept. It is best to note that this RP takes place in a world where modern technology is nonexistent and the closest thing to modern technology is guns albeit the guns should be fantasy-esque.

3) This RP follows a strict story structure and must be followed as so. Irrelevant posts will be warned. The posting style of this RP is turn-based, involving rounds. A round of posting consists of me posting then all other participants will post once, unless some circumstances prevent that from happening. After that round, a new round of posting will begin starting with me posting once more. After I have posted to begin a round, it doesn't matter who posts next as long as we reached the point where everybody posted once for that round. With that being said, those who've RPed with me before should note that this RP won't put that much of an emphasis on lengthy posts and I will definitely use a lot of short posts so I don't mind if you short post when needed. You can have extra posts just for the sake of character development or interaction with other characters to build up relationships. However, this must not conflict with the main story. For example, if the current story is about saving someone and a character suddenly asks another character to go get something to eat, that would be frowned upon.

4) Like my other RPs, this RP will have a central protagonist portrayed by me. However, in addition, the Princess mentioned in the Plot is also a central protagonist on the same level as my character. Characters portrayed by participants are main protagonists. Be sure to note that I treat everyone the same, including myself, and everyone will get a chance to be in the spotlight. If you need to confirm this, ask [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/34677-desperado-of-finale/]Desperado of Finale[/url] or [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/214202-hotaru987/]Hotaru987[/url] about how I treat participant characters.

[spoiler=5) Important Terms]1. Odiad Chronicles - The name of the RP.

2. [acronym=O-Dee-Add]Odiad[/acronym] - The main setting of this RP. Odiad was created by the goddess Atherion to act as a closed gateway between the realms of two opposing deity forces.

3. [acronym=Ah-Theory-In]Atherion[/acronym] - An all-powerful goddess that created Odiad and stopped the conflicts between two opposing deity forces in order to bring peace to a once-violent universe. After creating Odiad, Atherion has gone into a deep slumber that has lasted even until now.

4. Ship - A vessel used for traveling, carrying objects, and even for military purposes, ships on Odiad are special because they can travel on sand, water, and can fly. Ships that specialize on traveling on only one of the mentioned environments have specific names e.g. a Sandship travels only on sand, an Airship only flies, and a Seaship travels only on water. If a ship is capable of traveling on more than one of those environments, it's given the general name "ship".

5. Magic - Special powers granted to humans by the goddess Atherion. It allows humans to use a variety of powers that can range from shooting a simple fireball from their palm to essentially anything else that can be imagined. As with weapon combat, using magic can tire someone out when used enough times.

6. [acronym=Scy-On]Scion[/acronym] - A Scion (plural form Scions) is a lesser god or goddess created when the universe was formed that can be "bounded" to a person. When a Scion becomes bounded, meaning it agrees to be a person's guardian, the person who is bound to the Scion can then use magic, in the form of a chant, to summon the Scion in order to help in battles and such. A Scion's strength can vary and one factor to determine the strength of a Scion is the relationship between it and the person it has agree to protect. While a person and a Scion can be bounded to each other even if they're relationship is only that of acquaintances, becoming friends with the Scion can produce a much more powerful companion in battle. When a Scion is summoned, it won't be able to stick around forever. After a limited duration of time, the Scion must disappear or risk destroying its own soul and vanishing forever. A person can only be bounded to one Scion at a time.

7. Monster - Monsters are creatures that can be found throughout Odiad. Their strengths, weaknesses, abilities, behavior, etc. can vary and there are a vast number of monsters existing on Odiad, although a large portion of the number consists of tiny, harmless monsters.

8. Sand Glider - An extremely popular transportation or sporting device used all over Odiad. It essentially consists of a sturdy board and a large sail that catches the wind and pushes the board along. The person riding on the sand glider can navigate by leaning and rotating the sail. Not surprisingly, sand gliding has become quite the popular sport on Odiad and winning a single competition can bring in a serious amount of currency.

9. King [acronym=Ed-Dee-Ohs]Edios[/acronym] [acronym=Os-Stir-Bine]Austerbaine[/acronym] [acronym=Dos-Ka]Dosca[/acronym] XII - The last ruler of the city-state of Dosca. After losing the war against Paradisus, King Dosca XII was executed while his daughter became imprisoned in Dosca Castle. Before being captured however, King Dosca XII instructed his daughter to seek out the Tree of Aska which he said will explain everything to her.

10. Tree of [acronym=Ahs-Ka]Aska[/acronym] - A mystical and sacred tree found on a small oasis island in the middle of Dosca's desert. Before King Dosca XII was captured, he instructed his daughter to go and seek out the tree.

11. Jewells - The main currency of the RP. Jewells exist as gold coins and is a universal currency that can be used anywhere on Odiad.[/spoiler]

[b]If you still have any questions or if I am missing anything, please feel free to contact me both in the OOC and through PM.[/b][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Odiad Map & Locations]Link of Original Map: [url=http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=blank+fantasy+map#/d4uy0gv]http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=blank+fantasy+map#/d4uy0gv[/url]

[IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/OdiadMap.png[/IMG]

[b]Odiad[/b]: As a whole, Odiad is a world consisting mostly of deserts. There are three types of deserts on Odiad, ones that are reminiscent to deserts such as the Sahara or the Gobi desert which are the most prominently featured, ones that have well-adapted vegetation like cacti and other dry grass, and finally there are deserts that are a combination of both previously mentioned deserts. Even with all of these deserts, the actual temperature on Odiad is surprisingly tolerable although that may be because the humans living on Odiad have adapted over the course of several millennia. There are also quite a few numbers of grasslands and even some tropical environments and marshes located on Odiad. Away from the main lands of Odiad, there are a small number of islands, each having their own environment. Finally, Odiad, as shown by the map, is littered with mountain ranges.

[b][u]Important Locations on Odiad[/u][/b]
[i]*Note that more will be added as the RP progresses; An asterisk before a location's name signifies it as one of the dominant city-states*[/i]

[b]A. *[acronym=Dos-Ka]Dosca[/acronym][/b]: [url=http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/2/1200x677_1289_Old_empire_city_2d_fantasy_city_airship_empire_architecture_picture_image_digital_art.jpg]Dosca[/url] used to be one of the dominant city-states and nations ruling Odiad, but because it lost the war against Paradisus, Dosca is now under Paradisus' rule and has been stripped of its once-proud status. Dosca was once the third largest city-state in the five dominant nations. Its economy was ranked fourth amongst the five. Dosca boasts the second largest population of any city on Odiad and most of its citizens live in the "slums", a poor district of Dosca that makes up almost two-thirds of the city's architecture. The centerpiece of the city is Dosca Castle where King Dosca XII once ruled from and Princess Dosca is being held at the moment, awaiting her marriage ceremony. Being right next to the sea, Dosca is considered a port city and has the largest Seaship port on Odiad. Being next to the sea also allows Dosca to have a highly advance and complex waterway and sewage system built underneath the city itself which many people tend to exploit if they have the sufficient knowledge to navigate the waterways. Finally, because of its location, Dosca relies heavily on exporting and importing goods and valuables to maintain its economy. Other features notable landmarks within Dosca include a museum, grand library, and the slum's vast open air market.

[b]B. [acronym=Goo-Ra-Da]Gurada[/acronym] Village[/b]: A sacred [url=http://wallpaper.goodfon.com/image/292626-1680x1050.jpg]village[/url] that has been established long before the rise of the five dominant nations. The people of the Gurada Village are said to wield the most powerful magic in all of Odiad but they will only use their magic to prevent unwanted visitors from seeking the Tree of Aska and to defend the tree against those who want to destroy the island and the tree itself. Only those they deemed worthy by the goddess Atherion may be allowed safe passage to the island where the Tree of Aska is located.

[b]C. Tree of [acronym=Ahs-Ka]Aska[/acronym][/b]: Because no one has yet to be deemed worthy by the people of Gurada Village, no one has ever been able to see the Tree of Aska. There exists no painting that shows the actual Tree of Aska and artists from all corners of Odiad have been only able to guess at what the sacred tree may look like. The body of water that surrounds the island itself is constantly guarded by an elusive dragon that causes gargantuan tidal waves to crush any ships attempting to get to the island by water. Ships that attempt to reach the island by air has never been able to accomplish the task because whenever a ship reaches the body of water surrounding the island, the ship mysteriously stops functioning and plunges into the ground below. Many believe that is the work of the villagers of Gurada Village.

[b]D. The Red Plains[/b]: An extremely hot and arid desert region, The Red Plains have been known to kill unprepared travelers in as little as one day. The reason as to why The Red Plains is so excruciatingly hot is because it is home to an active volcano that spews blazing heat into the atmosphere on a daily basis. As to why it was given the name, "The Red Plains", it is because the volcano also spews unusual red dust into the air which the wind then carries into the ground, causing the dust and sand to mix together and creating red sand. Even though The Red Plains has proven to be an unfavorable place to visit, many people believe that hidden within its confines is a lost civilization from when humans were still new.

[b]E. Veiled Marshes[/b]: The Veiled Marshes received its name from the thick veil of fog that envelops almost all of the Veiled Marshes. The Veiled Marshes is one of the more dangerous areas on Odiad due to its high concentration of monsters and because its geography is set up to be maze-like, causing wandering travelers to become lost which follows with death. A unique feature of the Veiled Marshes is that many people have reported sightings of otherworldly beings like spirits; some have even reported seeing the spirits of their loved ones. Others described what they believed to be visions of the future, and amazingly, or ominously, a lot of the reported visions have come true. No one knows exactly what kind of supernatural forces are active within the Veiled Marshes but many have accused the strange happenings to be the work of witch doctors who subsequently live within the Veiled Marshes. The witch doctors, and many other Veiled Marshes inhabitants, live in a village that is carved from the [b][url=http://images.alphacoders.com/907/90743.jpg][acronym=S-Per]Esper[/acronym] Tree[/url][/b] - a tree said to be nourished by the spirit energy of the deceased.

[b]F. [acronym=Fair-Wall]Fairewall[/acronym][/b]: One of Odiad's most prosperous towns, [url=http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/Fairewall.png]Fairewall[/url] gained major popularity for its bountiful fishing season that lasts for half a year every year. Because of this, Fairewall has developed into an economic giant even when compared to the five dominate city-states. Fairewall's economy is also dependent on exporting and importing goods and valuables, however it mostly focuses on exporting. Besides its economic opportunities, Fairewall is also known for its masterfully crafted Seaships and an annual Seaship racing competition that awards the winner the best model Seaship of that year.

[b]G. *[acronym=Pair-Ra-Dees-Sus]Paradisus[/acronym][/b]: The second largest of the city-states, [url=http://images.alphacoders.com/162/162663.jpg]Paradisus[/url] boasts the third largest population and its economy is ranked third as well amongst the dominate nations. At the end of the five centuries war, Paradisus allied with Dosca but peace wouldn't last between the two when, in the year XD520, Paradisus began a war against its former ally. The war was quick yet had numerous casualties, especially on Dosca's front. Paradisus went on to conquer Dosca and succeeded, stripping the former city-state of its status, executing King Dosca XII, and imprisoned Princess Dosca. The king who rules Paradisus is named King [acronym=Sin-Na-Guard]Sinegard[/acronym] [acronym-Juu-Dawn]Judawne[/acronym] Paradisus XVI. King Paradisus XVI has three sons, the oldest being Prince Sinegard XVII, the next oldest being Prince [acronym=Oo-Fram]U'fram[/acronym], and the youngest being Prince Sinegard XVIII, who is the next in line for the crown and is arranged to marry Princess Dosca. Paradisus' most dominant feature is its training of Dragon Knights, powerful knights who utilizes dragons in battle. Paradisus is the only nation that utilizes dragons for warfare due to the fact that the city is located in the heart of a tropical forest where numerous species of dragons reside.

[b]H. Eternal Desert – South[/b]: The southern portion of a vast desert known as the Eternal Desert - due to the fact that a person can wander their whole life without ever being able to escape the desert, that is if they can survive dying of thirst and exhaustion first. The Eternal Desert is split into a southern portion and a northern portion due to an overflow of the sea that usually lasts for around five months before receding, causing the desert to become whole again. The Eternal Desert is said to contain Oasaah - a mythical city of immeasurable wealth.

[b]I. Eternal Desert – North[/b]: The northern portion of a vast desert known as the Eternal Desert - due to the fact that a person can wander their whole life without ever being able to escape the desert, that is if they can survive dying of thirst and exhaustion first. The Eternal Desert is split into a southern portion and a northern portion due to an overflow of the sea that usually lasts for around five months before receding, causing the desert to become whole again. The Eternal Desert is said to contain [acronym=Oh-A-Sah]Oasaah[/acronym] - a mythical city of immeasurable wealth.

[b]J. The Quiet Lands[/b]: [url=http://images4.alphacoders.com/112/112874.jpg]The Quiet Lands[/url] is named so due to the fact that it is the resting place of an ancient city named [acronym=Sid-Did-Ka]Cidica[/acronym]. The ancient city prospered for two millennia before declining. The reason as to why Cidica declined has been a mystery till this very day. Now, The Quiet Lands is home to many monsters, including warriors raised from the dead by a mysterious magical energy source. It is also widely believed by many that The Quiet Lands serves as a portal to the [url=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zi1xbJnr5gw/TIew9NK5ZMI/AAAAAAAABlY/tePNi1YDxYA/s1600/Fantasy-Cities-45771.jpg]spiritual world[/url].

[b]K. The Inner Plains[/b] - A name used to describe the vast green wilderness that covers the middle of Odiad. The Inner Plains is a combination of various vegetation zones, including grassland, tropical rain forests, prairies, valleys, etc. Many towns and villages are located within The Inner Plains, and because of the abundant resources of The Inner Plains, the numerous towns and villages have become mostly self-reliant, although they still do maintain contact with cities, towns, and villages outside of the plains. The Inner Plains is also home to numerous types of monsters. So much so that new ones are still being discovered almost on a yearly basis and the many that have already been discovered have yet to be fully cataloged in Odiad's Bestiary. Two widely known locations within The Inner Plains are the Mezoric Ruins and the [b][url=http://www.all-hd-wallpapers.com/wallpapers/abstract/375130.jpg][acronym=Guess-Stee-Ah]Ghestia[/acronym] [acronym=Pair-Ris-Still-Lee-Umm]Peristylium[/acronym][/url][/b] - a massive, ancient village that is almost as old as Gurada Village.

[b]L. The Outer Plains[/b]: The name of the stretch of grassland that extends outward from The Inner Plains. Unlike The Inner Plains, The Outer Plains isn't as significant, unique, or diverse as its opposite geographical twin. The Outer Plains mostly consists of flat grasslands and man-made dirt roads; making the paths of the Outer Plains perfect for traveling merchants, mercenary hideouts, farms, thief guilds, and for transferring goods and valuables via carts and other wheeled transporting devices.

[b]M. [acronym=Meh-Zoor-Rick]Mezoric[/acronym] Ruins[/b]: The [url=http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/MezoricRuins.png]Mezoric Ruins[/url] are the remnants of an ancient city of the same name. Like Cidica of The Quiet Lands, Mezoric was once a prosperous city but for some unknown reason declined and its civilians disappeared without leaving a single trace of who they were except for the remnants of their city and some damaged artifacts. Now the Mezoric Ruins is guarded by the dragon, [acronym=Show-Ree-You]Shoryu[/acronym], prompting many to conclude the fearsome dragon is guarding some type of treasure or secret of Mezoric's past.

[b]N. *[acronym=Sill-Lith]Xilith[/acronym][/b]: One of the five city-states, [url=http://static.mangadrawing.net/users/blek/image/mangadrawing.net.blek.image.fantasy_city.woot-911.jpg]Xilith[/url] is the largest of the nations with the second best economy and the largest population as well. A magically-oriented city, Xilith is constantly protected by an extremely resilient and durable, magic dome barrier that usually is invisible to the naked eye. If the barrier is ever attacked, the spot where the barrier is hit will glow in a bright turquoise color, revealing a hexagonal grid, for a short moment. This is useful in informing Xilith's Magic Brigade to repair the damaged parts of the barrier with their magic. The Xilith Magic Brigade consists of about ten thousand soldiers highly skilled in magic with some members of the Magic Brigade almost rivaling villagers of Gurada Village in terms of magical strength. Xilith is ruled by King [acronym=Kal-Lin]Kalin[/acronym] Xilith XIV, a man who possesses a vast knowledge of magic and a benevolent heart. Xilith is known far and wide for its magically-enchanted equipment, a must-have for any serious combatant albeit they are highly expensive due to each one being crafted by hand from rare, naturally magic-imbued metals found only in a few parts within the region ruled by Xilith. The city itself is a popular destination for those wanting to learn the history of magic and Odiad in general. Other notable aspects of Xilith include naturally magic-imbued hot springs, Scion temples, and the Celestia Sphere, a magic sphere located within the heart of Xilith.

[b]O. [acronym=Ill-Lee-Ohs]Illios[/acronym][/b]: [url=http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/37411/Kelvana.jpg]Illios[/url] is the name of a long abandoned fortress that was once said to be the "staircase" that would lead to a mythical city in the sky. However, whether this was true or not has yet to be discovered. Illios is now home to many powerful monsters as well Scions who've abandoned their human partners. Extremely dangerous due to the sheer amount and strength of the monsters who reside there, Illios has yet to be fully explored and it could still be possible that the forgotten fortress could be linked with the mythical sky city mentioned in ancient scriptures.

[b]P. *[acronym=Soul-Luh-Dad]Soladad[/acronym][/b]: The wealthiest of the five city-states, [url=http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/fantasy_city_Wallpaper_4l2g0.jpg]Soladad[/url] has the smallest population as well as being the fourth largest nation. Soladad is a beautiful city floating on the sea and is connected to Odiad's main land by a long bridge. The beauty of Soladad is so captivating that the city was given the nickname, "The Floating Sapphire" after the five centuries war. Soladad is a rich and vibrant city that puts a heavy emphasis on art and all variations of it. The greatest artists in all of Odiad are located within this city and one painting, sculpture, etc. from any one of those artists could fetch millions of jewells. Only the wealthiest of individuals could afford to live in Soladad and that's why it is the smallest of the five city-states in terms of population. Soladad is also known for its scholars, who are arguably the best in the world, unrivaled at what they do. A key landmark within this gem of a city is a gargantuan colosseum that annually holds a battle competition that awards the winner, or sometimes, winners, with a legendary weapon of their choice and three million jewells.

[b]Q. *[acronym=Nuh-Ball]Nabaal[/acronym][/b]: [url=http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/6/700x438_2481_Wind_City_2d_landscape_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg]Nabaal[/url] is the smallest of the five city-states with the poorest economy and the fourth largest population. Nabaal is a strictly industrial giant, relying on the production and exporting of cheap metal as the bulk of their economic endeavors. Nabaal gets its scrap metal from an area close by that contains numerous broken or destroyed ships which they have dubbed, "The Ship Graveyard". Recently, Nabaal has invested in the site by paying adventurers, merchants, and other nations to use The Ship Graveyard as a place to relinquish their broken or destroyed ships. Since then, Nabaal's economy has gotten a little better. A unique feature about Nabaal is its Wind Reactors, towers with special sails that use wind to create energy, a rather useful technological advancement despite the city's position. Soldiers of Nabaal rely heavily on guns, believing that guns are the future of warfare. Because of this belief, the research and development branch of Nabaal's military is constantly figuring out a way to make better guns; with their latest endeavor being to create a gun with rapid-fire capability. Finally, Nabaal currently has the highest concentration of mercenaries amongst any of the towns and cities on Odiad.

[b]R. [acronym=Nah-Zah-Dee-Een]Nazadiene[/acronym] Coast[/b]: A widely popular site amongst the people of Odiad, the Nazadiene Coast is a strip of pristine beach that is highly praised because of the perfectly cool temperature it maintains throughout the year. On a single given day, the Nazadiene Coast can see an attendance of up to two thousand people. Besides from being a place for having some good old fashion fun, many people say that there is a hidden passage located within the Nazadiene Coast that will lead to a long forgotten underwater city.

[b]S. Golem Island[/b]: Not much is actually known about Golem Island except that it has a peculiar shape and holds a large amount of colossal statues resembling golems. Some people believe that the statues were once alive and they may be still are now. Golem Island itself is a grass-covered island; with the grass being pale green is color. It maintains a cold temperature year round, which makes it quite an unpopular place to visit, even for researchers.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Odiad Timeline][i]*More dates and events will be added as the RP progresses*[/i]

[b]X0000[/b]: The goddess Atherion creates the world of Odiad and the first living beings on Odiad.

[b]X3500[/b]: The first humans are born.

[b]X8000[/b]: The first civilizations are created.

[b]X9200[/b]: The five city-states of Dosca, Paradisus, Xilith, Soladad, and Nabaal arose.

[b]X9900[/b]: The five centuries war begins.

[b]XD259[/b]: The war begins to decline when Dosca pulls out of the war.

[b]XD272[/b]: Paradisus pulls out of the war.

[b]XD274[/b]: Soladad pulls out of Paradisus' territory and soon pulls out from the war.

[b]XD300[/b]: The five city-states sign an agreement and officially end the five centuries war.

[b]XD305[/b]: Paradisus allies itself with Dosca.

[b]XD520[/b]: The war between Dosca and Paradisus begins.

[b]XD524[/b]: Paradisus wins the war and gains control of Dosca.

[b]XD524[/b]: King Dosca XII is executed.

[b]May 21, XD526 - May 22, XD526[/b]: The rescue of Princess Dosca.

[b]Present Year[/b]: XD526[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bestiary][i]*More will be added as the RP progresses; If you would like to add to the Bestiary, feel free to tell me so before creating an entry*[/i]

[b]Bestiary[/b]: The Bestiary is a compilation of the various monsters on Odiad. It showcases the monsters' appearance, behavior, strengths, weaknesses, etc. It also gives strategies and tips on how to defend yourself against the showcased monsters. Incredibly useful for adventurers, pirates, and travelers of all kind, the Bestiary is the perfect survival guide to help anyone fend against the numerous monsters that are out there in Odiad. Any smart traveler should carry at least one of these guides at all time unless they want to end up as a meal for the next monster they happen to encounter. Here is the current list of monsters:

[spoiler=Dire Bat][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/pt-bat.jpg[/IMG]

A common monster found throughout Odiad. It is fairly large for a bat, being the size of a grown man's torso. Being mostly a scavenger, the Dire Bat can be seen eating from carcasses, both fresh and rotten. Their stomach avid is strong enough to digest any type of rotten flesh. However, sometimes Dire Bats can be seen hunting small creatures. Dire Bats are highly aggressive towards humans, attacking on sight. However, they are quite weak and any decent fighter can quickly kill a Dire Bat with one good blow from a weapon or using weak magic.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Arkolve][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/pt-pratoon2.jpg[/IMG]

An [acronym=Are-Cove]Arkolve[/acronym] is a common monster found throughout most of Odiad. Arkolves hunt in packs of three or more. When they spot a prey, Arkolves will use a flanking maneuver to ensure the prey has nowhere to escape and then attack using the blades grown from their bodies. Arkolves are naturally aggressive and so they will attack when they see humans. Being fairly strong, it will take a decent fighter several hits before dispatching an Arkolve.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Sand Hornet][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/pt-hornet2.jpg[/IMG]

Sand Hornets are common enemies found only in the desert regions of Odiad. While usually non-aggressive, when their nest is provoked, they will attack in fierce retaliation using claws or stinger to inject paralyzing venom. They are fairly weak however, being easily killed by one hit from a weapon. They are especially vulnerable against fire-based attacks or magic.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Sand Hornet Nest][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/pt-bulky.jpg[/IMG]

The nest of Sand Hornets is an actual monster by itself. Though immobile, the Sand Hornet Nest can still attack using the magic "Bolt", an attack that fires a blue lightning at its target. Unlike the Sand Hornets, the Sand Hornet Nest is pretty durable and will take several hits before being destroyed. However, similar to the Sand Hornets, the nest is extremely vulnerable to fire.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Alphian][img]http://cghub.com/files/Image/211001-212000/211027/860_max.jpg[/img]

An uncommon monster found on Odiad, an [acronym=Al-Fee-An]Alphian[/acronym] is a powerful brute of a monster. However, Alphians are still classified as being one of the weaker monsters you can encounter on Odiad and it only takes a decent fighter to defeat an Alphian. With that said however, an Alphian will take quite some time to defeat due to the fact that they are incredibly powerful, fast, and surprisingly clever. Alphians are naturally non-aggressive from a distance, but get close enough to one and they will behave aggressively and attack.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lesser Wyvern][img]http://cghub.com/files/Image/154001-155000/154715/424_max.jpg[/img]

Don't let its "lesser" status in its name fool you, this uncommon monster is as powerful and dangerous as two Alphians. Lesser Wyverns can be found throughout the desert regions of Odiad but are somewhat elusive. That may be a good thing if you want to avoid encountering one of these vicious monsters. Although it lacks intelligence, a Lesser Wyvern makes up for it with pure power. The best method to combat a Lesser Wyvern is to evade its diving and soaring attacks and counter from behind, where it is most susceptible to attacks.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Goliath][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/036_max.jpg[/IMG]

Goliaths are incredibly powerful and uncommon monsters found rarely throughout Odiad. Extremely powerful with a vicious nature to match, a Goliath's only goal is to destroy its targets by any means necessary using its gigantic sword as its primary means of fighting. Though slow and its attacks are relatively simple to evade, a Goliath's attacks will cause significant damage to targets and the area. Besides using its sword, a Goliath also makes use of its feet to stomp an enemy and cause small tremors while it does so. Finally, it boasts incredibly thick and durable skin that can repel quite a few basic weapon attacks before it is damaged. The best way to deal with a Goliath is to attack its head and exposed torso with magic and more powerful weapon attacks rather than basic attacks.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Devourer][img]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/El-Bartonka/Moar_images/26771250.png[/img]

The Devourer is a creature told of in tales all around Odiad. It is said that it lies in wait beneath the desert floor, and when its prey least expects it, it will burst upward through the sand and "devour" it instantaneously. Little is known about the beast, other than the fact that it measures nearly 75 feet in length, has a maw large enough to swallow a party of ten men on horseback, and can unleash a high-pitched screaming noise to stun its prey. Eyewitnesses say that it has poor eyesight, and must "taste" the air around it with the four tentacles that come out of its mouth or rely on sounds and vibrations in the surrounding area.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=App][i]*Please remove all in parentheses and put N/A for any optional parts you did not fill out in this app*[/i]

[Optional; Icon of Character Here; Refer to "My App" to see what I mean]
[i]"[Optional; Quote from Character Here; Refer to "My App" to see what I mean]"[/i]

[b][u]Personal Info[/u][/b]
Username:
Name: (Last Name and/or Middle Name are optional)
Date of Birth: (No Year)
Blood Type: (No special blood types)
Hobby(s): (Optional; list a couple of things your character likes doing)
Appearance: (Spoiler plz; 3-4 lines minimum; pic also accepted but plz include a short description of any changes, if there are no changes, then just put the pic; pic must be anime)
Personality: (Spoiler plz; 3-4 lines minimum)
Bio: (Spoiler plz; 4-5 lines minimum)

[b][u]Combat Info[/u][/b]
Weapon Type(s): (Types of weapons your character can use in battle)
Primary Weapon(s): (Spoiler plz; the main weapon(s) your character [u]currently[/u] uses; include the weapon type, a description of how the weapon looks or a pic of the weapon, and the name of the weapon if you decided to give it a name; everyone should start off with a basic version of their weapon so don't find an elaborate weapon design if you're using a picture, this does not imply if your character's weapon is a family heirloom or some other reasonable excuse)
Fighting Style: (Spoiler preferred but not necessary; give a brief description of how your character fights and the weakness(es) of your character's fighting style)
Secondary Weapon(s) & Equipment: (Optional; spoiler plz; any other smaller weapons and equipment your character uses; separate each item with their own spoiler if you use pics; include name or type of item and description of how it looks or a pic of how it looks and/or its uses; note that secondary weapons cannot be used more than your primary weapon)
Special Technique(s): (Spoiler plz; include a brief list of special techniques or attacks, performed with your character's primary weapon; include name of technique and what it does; only a brief list for now as you will gain more techniques later on)
Magic: (Optional; spoiler plz; include a list of magic abilities your character can utilize; include name of magic and a description of what it does; only a brief list for now as you will gain more magic later on)
[spoiler=Scion:]Name:
Appearance: (Spoiler plz; include a description of how your Scion looks, 3-4 lines minimum, or a pic of your Scion; if you use a pic, include a short description of any changes or additions, if there is none, just put the pic)
Personality: (Optional; spoiler plz; just a very brief description of your Scion's personality)
Chant & Summoning Sequence: (Spoiler plz; please put quote marks and italicize for the chant; include the chant used to summon you Scion and a brief description of the summoning sequence)
Ability(s) & Special Technique(s): (Spoiler plz; include any abilities your Scion has and the special techniques it can perform)

(Please note that this section is optional and you do not need to have a Scion. You can also wait until further along in the RP to fill this section out OR fill this section out first and receive your Scion later in the RP. If you decide not to fill out this part yet, delete the spoiler and everything in it and then put "N/A" after "Scion:")[/spoiler]

[spoiler=App In Code][code][IMG][/IMG]
[i]""[/i]

Username:
Name:
Date of Birth:
Blood Type:
Hobby(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Weapon Type(s):
Primary Weapon(s):
Fighting Style:
Secondary Weapon(s) & Equipment:
Special Technique(s):
Magic:
[spoiler=Scion:]Name:
Personality:
Chant & Summoning Sequence:
Ability(s) & Special Technique(s):[/spoiler][/code][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=My App][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/CaelIcon.png[/IMG]
[i]"There are so many things to discover in this world. And I want to be the person that discovers them all."[/i]

Username: Yes
Name: [acronym=Kail]Cael[/acronym]
Date of Birth: February 18
Blood Type: A
Hobby(s): Sand Gliding; Daydreaming; Searching for Oasaah
[spoiler=Appearance:]Cael is a young man standing at around 173 cm (5'08") and weighing 66 kg (145 lbs). He has medium-length blonde, spiky hair, slightly tanned skin, and dark blue eyes. Cael boasts a fairly muscular physique which he unknowingly flaunts by the choice of clothing he wears. Due to Dosca's hot climate, Cael's attire consists of a loose cropped open vest made from black leather with a silver trim and ornate pieces of metal emblazoned vertically down on both sides of the vest, displaying his chest and the upper half of his abdomen, a loose pair of black sirwal pants held up by a red ribboned sash belt adorned with circular metal decorating pieces, that covers the lower half of his abdomen, and tucked into ornate metal boots that come up to his knees. Cael also wears metal wrist guards, each one with a similar ornate design and an oval turquoise stone embedded at the middle of each guard, metal gloves that only covers the back sides of his hands and fingers, and a [url=http://www.judaica-mall.com/products/80345m.jpg]pendant[/url] around his neck. Despite the amount of metal pieces on his attire, they are actually quite light and doesn't restrict Cael's speed or maneuverability.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Cael is an ambitious youth with big dreams of escaping the slums of Dosca in order to travel the entirety of Odiad and discover all of its secrets, treasures, and mysteries. Within his dream, Cael has a goal of discovering Oasaah - a mythical ancient city said to contain immeasurable wealth. In preparation for his journey, Cael has dedicated a lot of time in his life learning how to defend himself against monsters, pirates, and other enemies by spending his time fighting Dire Bats and Sand Hornets. Cael has proven himself to be a determined and courageous individual, as well as kind and caring. Ever since his older brother was killed in the war between Dosca and Paradisus, Cael has adopted a leadership and older brother role to the young orphans living in the slums, always doing his best to provide food, shelter, and protection for them. This forces Cael to take up a mature attitude, although he doesn't always show it and will often times act childish himself. It also forces him to take up the role of a thief and pickpocket, although he only steals from the wealthy and has never shown himself to be greedy. Streetwise and adaptable, Cael has learned the entire layout of Dosca's waterway system, allowing him to easily escape trouble when he is caught stealing. Perhaps his best trait is that Cael is fiercely protective of his friends, willing to protect them at any cost.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio:]Cael is a native of Dosca, spending his entire life up to this point in the slums of the big city. Cael never knew his parents, only having been told by his older brother, [acronym=Fai-Rin]Firon[/acronym], that their parents died when Cael was merely a year old. His whole childhood was spent under the care of his older brother and as a child, Cael was always picking fights and getting into trouble with kids that teased him for not having parents. Cael had few friends, but the ones he managed to make always stuck by his side through thick and thin. As Cael grew older, he stopped picking fights with others and spent a large portion of his days reading history books about Odiad. The tales of lost civilizations, treasures, and mysteries captivated Cael to no end. That was when Cael decided that once he grew up, he would escape Dosca's slums and head out into the world with a ship in order to discover everything he can on Odiad. The tale that captivated Cael the most was the story of Oasaah that Firon would always tell him. Cael could only guess as to what a city of immeasurable wealth would look like. Knowing that it would be a perilous journey, Cael began combat training with a crude sword his brother made for him out of scrap metal. He would spent his time fighting young Dire Bats and Sand Hornets until he got to the point of being a fairly decent fighter.

Once the war between Dosca and Paradisus began, Cael was thirteen years old and his brother Firon was twenty. Firon was sent a notice by Dosca's officials stating that all males over the age of eighteen must sign up to be a soldier. Firon was reluctant to do so seeing as how Cael was still young, but Cael urged his brother to become a soldier in order to serve his nation. Firon agreed and went off to fight in the war. During the years of the war, many young children lost their parents and older siblings, becoming orphans in the slums. Being older than most of the orphans, Cael would look out for them when he had the means to, all the while hoping his older brother would not share the same fate as the soldiers who were killed. When Cael was fourteen, a letter was delivered to him, stating that Firon had died bravely in battle. Cael was devastated by the news, blaming himself for urging his older brother to join the army. He slumped into a deep depression, almost to the point of committing suicide because of his guilt. Fortunately, his friends got him through that time in his life by urging him to look after the younger orphans if he wants to redeem himself. Gradually, Cael forgave himself and focused all his time in caring for the young orphans through any means necessary including thievery; soon learning the entire waterway system of Dosca in order to escape being captured if he ever got caught stealing.

Once the war had ended and Dosca was taken over by Paradisus, Cael developed a longing for revenge against Paradisus. But with no means to exact it, Cael pushed the thought of vengeance to the back of his mind and focused on his forgotten dream of escaping the slums to travel the entire world. With nearly not enough money to buy a ship, Cael is still stuck in the slums, spending his current days still caring for the orphans who have grown up enough to care for themselves as well. With the date of Princess Dosca's marriage ceremony swiftly approaching, Cael has plans for a big heist involving Dosca's museum.[/spoiler]

Weapon Type(s): Scimitar swords; Falcata swords; Khopesh swords; Other One-handed Swords; One-handed Axes
[spoiler=Primary Weapon(s):][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061106030819/swfanon/images/archive/a/a8/20061107192757%21Scimitar.jpg[/img]

[b]Steel Scimitar[/b]: Cael's current weapon is the Steel Scimitar, a one-handed sword with a lengthy blade that has good cutting power and damage but is not suitable for quick bursts of slashes and is heavier than other one-handed sword. The Steel Scimitar is a basic model weapon, used commonly by foot soldiers. When not in use, the Steel Scimitar is sheathed into a dark brown leather scabbard and carried on the left side of Cael's waist.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fighting Style:]Cael has a cautious and adaptive style of fighting that involves a lot of evasion and counterattacking. With no armor to protect him or weigh him down, Cael relies on quick bursts of speed to dodge enemies' attacks, usually aiming to get behind them, and swiftly counterattacking with a powerful blow of his weapon. Cael is very cautious when facing any enemy due to having his fair share of painful stings from Sand Hornets when he was younger. Cael's attacking speed increases and decreases depending on his weapon and equipment, but overall, Cael maintains an above-average speed and a slightly above-average attack. Defense-wise, Cael is in the low zone. Cael will receive more damage if he is hit due to lack of armor. He makes up for this by wearing a small shield around his left wrist in combination to his one-handed weapons. Possibly the best attribute of Cael's style of fighting is that he is adaptive and dynamic, switching up his pace in battle depending on the enemies' fighting style.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Secondary Weapon(s) & Equipment:][spoiler=Wrist Shield][img]http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/image/battle-ready-sword/233p-round-shield.JPG[/img]

[b]Wooden Wrist Shield[/b]: Cael's go-to equipment for when defending against attacks is needed. The Wooden Wrist Shield is a small, circular shield of wood and metal designed to be worn around a person's preferred wrist, which in Cael's case is his left wrist. The shield, designed as a supplement to the normal shield for people who prefer lighter equipment, can take a surprising amount of punishment before breaking and can also be used as a bashing weapon or for pushing an attack back. This is a basic model of wrist shields that can be bought for cheap just about anywhere.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Special Technique(s):][b]Leaping Dodge[/b]: This technique allows Cael to get behind an enemy by leaping over them in a swift motion that also causes the enemy to become confused and unaware of Cael's location. This is especially useful when dealing with enemies that will frequently charge at Cael. After getting behind the enemy, Cael can either counterattack or, if he isn't looking for a fight, flee.

[b]Lucky[/b]: A special technique that stems from the pendant Cael wears. Lucky grants Cael improved luck in battle whether in the form of a temporary attack or speed boost, a boost in evasion, increased usage of magic, etc. However, Lucky is a special technique that can't be controlled and works at random.

[b]Hammer Strike[/b]: Cael's weapon glows turquoise in color, having been enveloped in magic, before he leaps into the air and attacks an enemy with a powerful downward slash, creating a small, turquoise-colored explosion of magic.

[b]Spiral Hazard[/b]: Cael's current best and most powerful special attacking technique, Spiral Hazard involves Cael feinting an enemy before throwing his weapon into the target to knock them back a safe distance and finally unleashing a furry of red magic bombs punched from his fists; creating a massive red spiral or cyclone of magic that causes massive amounts of damage before dissipating.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Magic:][b]Scarlet Bomb[/b]: Cael punches a fast-moving, red-colored magic bomb at the enemy(s) that explodes on contact. This magic can be used in rapid succession, however, doing so will quickly exhaust Cael.

[b]Cascade[/b]: Cael creates a crest of water beneath an enemy and large orbs of water, which had materialized above the enemy, then crashes down on the foe. The orbs can stun the enemy if they successfully hit.

[b]Cyclo[/b]: Cael summons a medium-sized, green-glowing tornado to attack enemies for a short duration of ten seconds. The tornado can knock certain enemies into the air if it successfully hits.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Scion:]Name: Ignis
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/1250/135283-419px_spirit_of_fire_normal_large.jpg[/img]

Ignis is a rather large Scion standing at a height of 457 cm (15'00") and weighing in at 680 kg (1500 lbs)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Ignis is a Scion without the ability to speak. Despite this, it shows its personality and thoughts through its actions. Ignis has a habit of intimidating its enemies by shooting flames from all parts of its body and wrecking the environment around it. Ignis will tackle any and all enemies head on in a flashy and devastating display to prove its might, giving Ignis a cocky and confident nature.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chant & Summoning Sequence:][i]"Let the earth tremble and crack, and the clouds gather and dissipate as all things revert to their fundamental state. The pillars shatter, leaving in their stead a thundering bellow; heralding the receding curtain. I summon thee, Ignis, vanguard of the inferno!"[/i]

Once chanted, an ornate red [url=http://www.suberic.net/~dmm/graphics/omg/Uncurse.png]crest[/url] materializes on the ground below which follows with a giant pillar of flames shooting up into the sky. After a moment, the pillar of flames expand outward before instantly dissipating and revealing Ignis with black smoke emanating from its body.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ability(s) & Special Technique(s):][b]Fire Creation & Manipulation[/b]: Ignis' primary ability is to be able to create and manipulate incredibly powerful crimson flames. The unique feature of Ignis' flames is that they are unaffected by normal water, dirt, or any normal substance that will usually extinguish fire. Ignis, itself, is composed of the same flames it produces except for an unknown reason, Ignis' is completely solid and not free flowing. The condensed flame body of Ignis acts as very tough armor, being able to take a wide variety of attacks with barely any damage shown. Ignis can perform a variety of flame-oriented basic attacks ranging from blasting enemies with giant fireballs to attacking with its arms set aflame. Here is the list of special techniques Ignis can perform:

[b]Crimson Spear[/b]: A technique where Ignis slams both of its arms onto the ground which then causes the ground beneath an enemy to shake violently to the point the ground cracks open. A giant pillar of flames then shoots up from the open ground, engulfing the enemy and burning them for three seconds before finally dispersing.

[b]Sun Dive[/b]: Ignis grabs a hold of an enemy and leaps high up into the air where he summons a giant fireball in its hands, engulfing the enemy inside, before finally tossing the enemy straight into the ground below.

[b]Brilliant Nova[/b]: In this technique, Ignis claps its giant hands together, creating a giant fireball to envelop itself. Ignis then proceeds to lunge towards the target(s), essentially transforming itself into one colossal, projectile fireball that, upon impact, creates a massive dome-shaped explosion of flames that will damage anyone who is unfortunate enough to be within the radius of the dome.

[b]Hellfire Requiem[/b]: Ignis' ultimate technique in which its body explodes and sinks into the ground below. A giant crack then appears beneath the enemy, causing them to fall into a dark abyss. As they continue falling, Ignis appears and the abyss suddenly lights up revealing nothing but walls of flames surrounding Ignis and the enemy. Ignis then claps its hands together, causing the walls of flames to collapse upon the enemy, dealing tremendous damage before the enemy is thrown back onto the surface. After using this technique, Ignis disappears and cannot be used in battle for at least several days.

[b]Ignitus Arma Forme[/b]: This technique transforms Ignis into a large [url=http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/14/1200x528_4382_Glyph_Multi_barreled_gun_2d_fantasy_gun_glyph_brass_picture_image_digital_art.jpg]gun[/url] that can be wielded by Cael for a short duration. While in this form, Ignis can be used to shoot an unlimited amount of powerful fireballs that explode on impact, shoot a rocket-shaped fireball that can lock onto and follow an enemy that, upon impact, can create a substantially larger and more powerful explosion than the standard fireballs, and shoot a large, continuous beam of flames in a straight direction.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Accepted Apps][spoiler=Princess Elzira Austerbaine Dosca/Hotaru987][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/111juhk.jpg[/IMG]
[i]“I may be a princess but that does not mean I am afraid to get dirty in order to accomplish my goals.”[/i]

[b]Personal Info[/b]
Name: Elzira Austerbaine Dosca
Date of Birth: April 18
Blood Type: AB
Hobby(s): Singing, helping others,
[spoiler=Appearance: ][url=http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/Lee_Ling/BlueDress.jpg]Elzira[/url] is a beautiful young lady reaching the height of 5’4 and a delicate weight of 135 pounds. As one would expect from a princess her skin is flawless, not a single blemish or scar on her person. Her skin is fair, and her hair is a gentle platinum blond. Her eyes are a light honeysuckle color, giving them a gentle and caring appearance. Normally in her royal clothes, but at the moment she wears brown traveler’s pants, a white t-shirt and a blue jacket thrown over it. Her hair is pulled up in a ponytail. Due to her small chest size there are times – thought very rare – that she is mistaken for an effeminate guy. Despite her plain clothing, her regal grace, personality and aura easily shines over others.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:] Elzira is by far not the dainty, poised princess that one would expect her to be; instead her stubborn and headstrong personality makes her a force to be recon with. Always willing to help those in need even at the cost of herself. Along with giving help, she also believes in receiving the help of others if it is needed. Her courage and determination to never give up until all resources have been depleted is strong. This selflessness of hers is what makes people want to follow her, and believe in her. However, this is also her greatest fault. If she does not know how to stop then she could end up doing more harm than good. She holds on to a strong sense of duty for her native country, and wants nothing but the best for her people, and when it comes to her father she loves him dearly; willing to do anything he asks of her.

Elzira doesn’t believe she has the time to act selfish and childish as everyone is always watching her. Even as a child, she wasn’t bratty or self-centered. In contrast, Elzira is kind, fair and just even to the person who has done wrong. She believes in giving others a second chance, and in the good of others. Even so, she is stern and won’t tolerate those who continuously do wrong even after given a chance. She strong minded, and will speak it no matter how she is talking too. At times her speech is less than that of royalty, but that only really happens if she is angry. Occasionally her ego will get the better of her, and will become conceited.

When angry her wrath is dangerous, and her glare is chilling. Even after everything previously stated about Elzira, she is always firstly a teenage girl, and as such she will have her times of emotional problems. There are times when she is shy, and will cry when afraid or if the pressure breaks her. She doesn’t like being alone, and though she will try to put on a brave face it doesn’t always work. She knows she has her flaws, but Elzira always tries to just be the best that she can be.[/spoiler]
Bio: N/A

[b]Combat Info[/b]
Weapon Type(s): N/A
Primary Weapon(s): N/A
[spoiler=Fighting Style: ]Elzira, at the moment, is only a magic user however even that is highly lacking in finesse. She is weak in her magic skills, and the only actual attack spells that she has are too weak to cause much damage to anything. At the moment her main asset is her healing which is by far the strongest ability she has.[/spoiler]
Secondary Weapon(s) & Equipment: N/A
Special Technique(s): N/A
[spoiler=Magic:]Orion’s Grace: A spell that allows for healing. Elzira’s hands will glow a faint yellow to show the ability working. At the moment it can heal semi-large scars and most bruising.

Heaven’s respite: More of a purification spell such as poisoning, toxins, etc. For this her hands glow a light green. At the moment she can purify minor poisons.
Geb’s Might: Increases the strength, and defense of her allies.

Antheia: Controls the plant life around her to do her bidding. At the moment all she can do is grow flowers, and small petal diversions.

Hearth: Can conjure fire and the launch it at her opponent. However, the attack is fairly weak.

Achilles Heal: Allows her to see the weak points of her enemies. Her eyes will look fluorescent and it lasts for only 10 seconds.[/spoiler]
Scion: N/A[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rose/Cherry_Blossom][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/RoseIcon.png[/IMG]
[i]"Do you like cherry blossoms?"[/i]

Name: Rose
Date of Birth: February 16[sup]th[/sup]
Blood Type: B
Hobby(s): Painting
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://www.deviantart.com/download/148652111/Yuyuko_by_Effier_sxy.png[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Rose is a calm girl who dreams of exploring. Her father had been an explorer long ago and had often told her stories about his adventures. Rose wanted to explore, but her over protective mother would not allow her out of Soladad. She refuses to simply put her dream to an end because an elder told her not to. She would sneak out of her house and fight monsters with the fan her father had given to her on her birthday. She was spoiled, but she could care less about all the wealth her family provided. But, one day, her father went out on an exploration. He had never returned. She lived with her mother for a short time, until one day, she left the house for no reason and was found dead 2 weeks later. Rose then had to move in with her aunt. During the stay, Rose constantly escaped the house and studied the city of Soladad, learning its secrets, and its escape routes.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio]Rose lived in Soladad, and was spoiled by her mother. Her Father was an explorer and was constantly going on adventures. Rose always wanted to go with him, but her over protective mother would not let her step out of Soladad. Rose spent most of her time painting, and to a much lesser extent, gardening. She was very smart, and regarded as a genius. Rose hardly ever spoke at school, and was often bullied. She never reacted. She always ignored them. Rose did not complain, she did not tattle, she never even spoke of them. She was too buried in her thoughts to pay the any of her attention. She never really knew what a friend was.

Her perfect life did not last. Her father set out on an exploration, and never returned. Only one did. That one had gone mute. He was always shuttering, and his eyes were always big, as if he was expecting someone to come back for him. One day, her mother set out for work. 2 weeks later, she was found dead in an abandoned house. Rose was forced to move in with her aunt, who could care less about her. Rose seemed unfazed. She was sad about her parents being lost, but at the same time, she felt freed. She began to sneak out of the house she lived in, and explore the city. She was able to leave Soladad at will.

Rose spent the money she had on a ship, and set off to Dosca, so she could view the wedding. Her father had a few friends in Dosca, probably wouldn’t mind her staying with them.[/spoiler]

Weapon Type(s): Battle fans, daggers, and light weight knives.
[spoiler=Primary Weapon(s):][img]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199038_10150501811580651_137827210650_17834969_680708_n.jpg[/img]

[b]Perfect Blossom[/b]: Rose's Main weapon is currently a battle fan. It looks weak, but it is as strong as steel. It is good for quick bursts and painful hits, but it lacks in strength. It is a basic design, and it was custom made for Rose. When it is not open and being used in combat, it is in a hidden pocket near her waist. It looks like a little knife when closed.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fighting Style:]Rose uses a fighting style that consists of rapid attacks at a blinding speed. She does not put much effort into her strength, but she uses fast hits to bring a foe down as fast as possible. The weakness to her fighting style is she puts little force into her hits. While strong, it will take at least 6 hits before pain becomes intense. If she cannot land her hits, then she will be left wide open.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Secondary Weapon(s) & Equipment:]Rose also has 2 poisoned tipped daggers. The poison is not lethal, but causes dizziness. They are pink, and have red flower designs on them. They are kept in two holsters on her waist, next to the fan.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Special Technique(s):][b]Butterfly Bullet[/b]: Rose moves her fan to the side in a quick motion. Then, a gust of wind and little butterfly's begin to home in on the target. The butterflies are small, and white. They break upon impact. They are weak alone, but when a series of them slam into a target, the results could be devastating.

[b]Blossom Storm[/b]: Like Butterfly bullet, Rose swipes her hand to the side. But, rather than a gust, a small tornado fly’s toward the target. The tornado has petals caught in the winds, and has enough force to inflict intense pain.

[b]Fan Blade[/b]: A pink glowing, blade grows from the top of the fan. It allows the fan to double as a sword, and can cut through a multitude of substances.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Magic:][b]Blossom Storm[/b]: This magic allows rose to conjure wind that can take the shape of tornados, or small gusts. The gusts have enough power to move a person back. She can also create petals. They are metallic, and can cause minor cuts to major, depending on how many have hit their mark. Her fan amplifies the power of the wind she creates, and can even steer it. But, she is inexperienced, and more often than not, she blows herself away as well.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Alexander/-Dharc-][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/AlexanderIcon.png[/IMG]
[i]"N-No...I-It's just that...I-I don't want to upset anyone...I-I just want everyone t-to be...H-Happy..."[/i]

Username: Of course.
Name: Alexander Rosencrantz Blackwood [pronounced like it looks]
Date of Birth: March 6th
Hobby(s): Gardening (roses and lilies, mostly), Zoology, Botany, Writing (poetry, mostly), Reading, Music (sings and plays the harp)
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://0bad0.webs.com/photos/anime-guys/prince68.jpg[/img]

He is rather tall, standing at about 1.8 meters tall (about 5'11"). He is rather slender, only weighing in at about 145 lbs. His physique is a little more muscular than the average person, but due to his lanky body and non-revealing attire, it's difficult to tell. Generally, his attire consists of a heavy, fur-lined jacket and dark pants. This is seen as very odd by others, considering the climate of Dosca is rather warm. However, Alexander often states that he always feels cold, so it is comfortable to him. Due to his shyness, he will also blush a deep red at the slightest provocation. (Also, ignore the mole under his eye.)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Alexander is very shy and reserved, and has very low self-esteem. He doesn't speak very much, and when he does, it is almost always accompanied by a nervous stutter. He has a fear of upsetting others by either saying the wrong thing or not living up to expectations, so he prefers to keep his thoughts to himself and does whatever anyone tells him to do without question, even if he's not confident in his own ability to do it. Beneath this shy demeanor, however, he is probably one of the most caring people you will ever meet, willing to gladly put himself in harm's way if it means even one person might be spared a small bit of hardship.

Also, Alexander is very intelligent and creative, and is able to think of new and innovative solutions to problems. However, due to his low self-esteem, he views himself as idiotic and thinks his ideas would never work.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio:]Alexander was born to a wealthy family in Dosca, and he was spoiled throughout his years due to being the only one of his parent's five children to survive past childbirth. One day, when he was seven years old, his class in school picked on him because he didn't know the answer to a question, and his cheerful nature vanished in an instant. He became very distant from everyone, and every time someone would talk to him, he would blush and look away. This, however, only made things worse...By the time Alexander turned 11, almost all of his classmates just picked on him endlessly, and his self-esteem dwindled until he became merely an empty husk of a human being.

However, after the war began, he met two other boys. They were both a year older than him, and they both had siblings, but neither had both of their parents. They were also far more outgoing than Alexander was, but they were kind enough to let him be their friend, despite the differences he had with them. When he learned of his friends' loved ones who had died, Alexander decided to train himself in combat in his spare time. He knew that the loss of one that you cared about was a great tragedy, and he vowed to protect those he cared for. When his father heard of this, he decided to give Alexander the family heirloom, a magical scythe known as [i]The Harp[/i]. The Harp had been passed down from generation to generation within the Blackwood family, as all members of the family were known for their ability to combine music and magic effectively. He also gave Alexander his rapier, the [i]Viper's Kiss[/i], should the need for combat faster than The Harp can allow.

Now, Alexander is 17, and he mostly spends time in his garden or cataloging the plants and animals he sees. He still spends time with his two friends, and goes along with whatever they want to do, doing everything to try and make them happy.[/spoiler]

Weapon Type(s): Scythes, rapiers
[spoiler=Primary Weapon:][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/287/9/7/Dante__s_Stringed_Scythe_by_EmperorJustin.jpg[/img]

The strings of [i]The Harp[/i] are constructed from magic, so they can be dispelled and recreated at will. Also, ignore the wing on the side.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fighting Style:]Alexander prefers to fight by utilizing the relatively untapped magical powers of music, which he can access thanks to the strings on his scythe. He performs his magic by singing or playing notes on [i]The Harp[/i]. More intricate and powerful spells require a great deal more music to be played, and can be difficult to memorize. If the situation demands it, though, he can perform somewhat weaker magic without the aid of music and can wield [i]The Harp[/i] with relative ease. However, the size and weight of [i]The Harp[/i] can cause the movements to be rather sluggish, and it tires him out much quicker than if he were to use his rapier.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Secondary Weapon & Equipment:][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/images/i/2003/42/f/b/Rapier.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Special Technique(s):][b]Rolling Cutter[/b] — Alexander throws The Harp in either a boomerang or wheel fashion, causing it to spin and slice through whatever is in its path. When thrown, Alexander attaches a magical thread to [i]The Harp[/i], and by pulling it, he can return it to him.

[b]Cyclone[/b] — By spinning [i]The Harp[/i] over his head rapidly, wind catches the strings and causes it to play notes that form a cyclone around Alexander. The more Alexander spins [i]The Harp[/i], the larger and more powerful it becomes.

[b]Lover's Embrace[/b] — Alexander swings [i]The Harp[/i] so that a part of the foe's body (usually the head) is inside. The strings of [i]The Harp[/i] re-emerge and wrap themselves around the foe, squeezing it tightly and cutting into it.

[b]Heartstring Sonata[/b] — The Heartstring Sonata is performed in "Movements." They do not have to all be played, but the First Movement is required for the Third Movement to be played. They are listed below. All of the Movements can be performed mid-combat if required.
[list][*]First Movement — Alexander plays a light melody on [i]The Harp[/i] while singing softly. A circle of light appears around his feet, and his strength and magical aptitude increase for about 5 minutes.
[*]Second Movement — Alexander plays a series of increasingly powerful major chords, causing bolts of red light to appear and spear nearby enemies. At the end of the Second Movement, they explode.
[*]Third Movement — Alexander plays a a heart-wrenching melody on [i]The Harp[/i] while singing softly. Golden threads of light shoot out from [i]The Harp[/i] and Alexander can manipulate them at will. The strings have numerous properties, such as being able to inflict grievous wounds to foes and being able to heal allies. At the end of the Third Movement, the strings form a large golden heart above Alexander before exploding in a brilliant flash of golden light, which has large destructive power. The boost from the First Movement is automatically dispelled once the Third Movement ends, regardless of the time.[/list][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Magic:][b]Cadenza[/b] — Alexander can fire bolts of electric-blue energy with mild destructive power from his hands or by swinging [i]The Harp[/i].

[b]Anima[/b] — Alexander sings a soothing song, and all things that are able to hear it slowly have their wounds healed and emotions calmed.

[b]Dark Lullaby[/b] — By playing a soothing melody on [i]The Harp[/i] while he hums, Alexander can cause those around him to tire. The longer he plays the melody, the greater the effect.[/spoiler]
Scion: N/A (will unlock later)[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Characters][b][u]Protagonists[/u][/b]
Cael
Princess Elzira Austerbaine Dosca
Alexander
Rose
[spoiler=Yuu][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/YuuIcon.png[/IMG]
[i]"Without a past, I am merely walking through an endless desert of solitude..."[/i]

Name: [acronym=You]Yuu[/acronym]
Date of Birth: ???
Blood Type: ???
Hobby(s): Searching for his Past
[spoiler=Appearance:][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/Yuu.jpg[/IMG]

Yuu stands at a height of 185 cm (6'01") and weighs in at around 70 kg (155 lbs). Yuu does not have any type of footwear but amazingly, his feet are able to walk on all types of terrain without producing any signs of damage.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Brash, temperamental, and confrontational are some words that can describe Yuu. However, for the most part, Yuu is unable to control his anger no matter how much he tries and often calmly apologizes for his behavior. This causes him to constantly switch back and forth between tones. Yuu has a hard time socializing with others and oftentimes it is difficult for him to find the right words to express himself. Because he does not remember his past, Yuu harbors a strong feeling of solitude which only adds to the difficulty of socializing with others properly. Despite all of this, Yuu has a kind and caring heart, a strong will, and a loyal nature. Most likely caused by his "curse", Yuu will, at times, exhibit strange behaviors such as traveling on all fours, licking his wounds and grooming himself, scratching himself with his leg, sniffing things extensively, and other animal-esque quirks. This causes Yuu to become easily embarrassed, defensive, or confrontational when someone notes his unusual traits. The absolute one thing that Yuu hates the most is when someone tugs or pulls his long braid.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio:]Yuu does not remember a single detail of his past. His memory just cuts off at a certain point of his life. The furthest thing that Yuu can remember is waking up in the middle of a desert region alongside a [url=http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/Atlas.jpg]ship[/url]. Yuu remembered the ship being named the "Atlas", but for some reason, he could not remember any other things. Ever since then, Yuu has been traveling all of over Odiad in search of clues to his past life.[/spoiler]

Weapon Type(s): N/A
[spoiler=Primary Weapon(s):][b]Curse[/b]: Yuu refers to his unique power as a curse and has no knowledge of how he obtained the power. This curse allows Yuu to transform into different anthropomorphic big cats, each having their own capabilities and techniques. Yuu is able to change into a beast just by willing it. So far, Yuu only has a Black Panther Form.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fighting Style:]Yuu's fighting style is very brutal and destructive-based. Yuu relies mostly on heavy, powerful attacks using parts of his bodies instead of weapons; practically his curse has made him into a living weapon. Even without his curse, Yuu is still quite fearsome with his speed, power, and maneuverability. His curse also grants him enhanced senses which is useful in a variety of situations. Yuu usually attacks head-on without relent, making him dangerous for anybody to deal with. However, because of this, Yuu can easily be the victim of traps and other deceitful tactics. With no body armor, Yuu's defense is also an issue. Despite this, Yuu can actually take massive amounts of damage without faltering.[/spoiler]
Secondary Weapon(s) & Equipment: N/A
[spoiler=Special Technique(s):][b][u]Black Panther Form[/u][/b]: This form changes Yuu into a massive and muscular anthropomorphic black panther standing at a height of 226 cm (7'05") and weighing 173 (382 lbs), consisting of almost all muscle. The most balanced of his current three forms, the Black Panther Form is a devastating fusion of awesome power and speed. These are the techniques Yuu currently knows for this form:[list]
[*][b]Black Panther Guillotine[/b] - Yuu charges at his opponent with incredible speed while his arm is extended; performing a powerful lariat. A variation of this technique involves using both arms.
[*][b]Black Panther Pounce[/b] - Using his speed, Yuu gets behind his opponent, preferably while his opponent is in the air, and thrusts his legs into the opponent's back. After pushing them into the ground, Yuu then, using a large amount of power, pushes himself off of the opponent, breaking their spine.
[*][b]Black Panther Thunder[/b] - The Black Panther Form's current most powerful technique, it involves Yuu building up an enormous amount of energy and releasing all of it in a blindingly-fast barrage of one hundred punches, all taking place in less than a minute.
[/list][/spoiler]
Magic: N/A
Ikeno
Captain Baschan

[b][u]Antagonists[/u][/b]
Prince Sinegard XVII
King Paradisus XVI

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
Prince Sinegard XVIII
[spoiler=Rasch]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]N/A[/size][/font][/color]
[i]"Huh? Goals? Well...I'd kinda like to travel the world, if that counts."[/i]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: Durr.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Rasch Gavriel Blackwood[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Age: 40[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender: Male[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Date of Birth: November 9[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Blood Type: B[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hobby(s): Traveling, sparring, sports, airship repair[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][spoiler=Appearance:][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Rasch is a very tall, muscular man, standing at the staggering height of 7'5" and weighing in at around 270 pounds. He has large, very warm orange eyes and long, shaggy ruddy-brown hair. He has a very square and masculine jawline that is nearly always playing a part in a huge grin. He has broad shoulders that lead into very large and powerful arms, ending in large (but very proportionate), calloused hands. He has a barrel-like chest and very pronounced abdominal muscles. His legs look just as powerful as his arms, and his feet are in similar shape to his hands.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]In terms of attire, Rasch often wears a thick, fur-lined vest and a white sleeveless undershirt. He wears shorts made of a durable fabric with a nearly uncountable number of magically-expanded pockets. He wears sandals most of the time, as he cannot find any shoes that are the proper size for his gargantuan feet.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][spoiler=Personality:][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Rasch is very cheerful and upbeat nearly all of the time. He is often described as a "hyper-optimist", and it's not hard to tell why. He often gives people big bear-hugs as a friendly greeting, and most of the time ends up crushing them to the point that they have trouble breathing for some time afterward. He's also very reckless, tending to rush into situations without thinking. He often doesn't realize how strong or big he is, causing him to break things and/or hurt people often. However, he feels very bad when he does this, and apologizes with the utmost sincerity immediately afterward.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]He also is seen as an outcast in his family, and so he has trouble interacting with people of the Blackwood clan other than his nephew, Alexander, and his fraternal twin, Halcius Blackwood. While they welcome him with open arms, the rest of the family refuses to associate with him.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][spoiler=Bio:][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Rasch was born two minutes after his fraternal twin, Halcius Blackwood IV. While he was growing up in Blackwood Manor (a very large mansion in Xilith), he was seen as "odd" by the rest of the Blackwood clan; he was much more physically capable, much more reckless, and he had no aptitude for musically-based magics. When he was in his teen years, he accidentally destroyed a large portion of Blackwood Manor's Eastern Garden due to his reckless nature, and the entire family, save his brother, disowned him. He was an outcast, and was forbidden from living within the walls of Blackwood Manor. He decided to move to Dosca for a fresh start, and his brother followed suit. Rasch worked as a dockworker on the airship docks in Northwestern Dosca for many years, learning much about airships in the process. One day, he applied for his Pilot's Exam, and passed with flying colors, allowing him to work as a private pilot. He now spends his days fine-tuning his airship, [i]The Red Bullet[/i], and taking wealthy passengers on long journeys.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Weapon Type(s): N/A[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Primary Weapon(s): N/A[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][spoiler=Fighting Style:][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Rasch is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant, having gotten in many fistfights over the years in bars, on docks, et cetera. He is deceptively fast, and can deliver crippling blows with ease. However, even though he is very large, he still has very limited range, and as such must get very close to an enemy to fight them. To compensate for this, he has a limited knowledge of magic, taught to him by his twin brother Halcius.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Secondary Weapon(s) & Equipment: N/A[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][spoiler=Special Technique(s):][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Herculean Strike[/b]: Rasch grabs his opponent in a wrestling hold and slams them into the ground with incredible force. Often used to stun an opponent.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Earth Shaker[/b]: Imbuing his hands with magic, Rasch strikes the ground with his fists, causing a small fissure to open up and race toward the opponent, shaking the ground and knocking the opponent off-balance.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Titan's Toss[/b]: Rasch imbues his arms with magic, increasing their strength to ridiculous proportions. He then grabs anything within the immediate vicinity and throws it with an absurd amount of force.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][spoiler=Magic:][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Fireball[/b]: Rasch punches the air, sending a ball of flame in a straight line. Explodes on impact.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Gale[/b]: Rasch swings one of his gargantuan arms, sending a powerful gust of wind outward.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Bang[/b]: Rasch slams his palms together, creating a giant concussive wave of sound. Can be combined with either or both of his other magic techniques.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Major Battles][b][u]Cael[/u][/b]
Cael w/ Ikeno & Alexander VS Goliath - Interrupted (Losing)
Yuu w/ Cael, Ikeno, & Alexander VS Goliath - Won

[b][u]Elzira[/u][/b]

[b][u]Alexander[/u][/b]
Cael w/ Ikeno & Alexander VS Goliath - Interrupted (Losing)
Yuu w/ Cael, Ikeno, & Alexander VS Goliath - Won

[b][u]Rose[/u][/b]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
Yuu w/ Cael, Ikeno, & Alexander VS Goliath - Won[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Theme Song]???[/spoiler]

[center][i]*Note: Season 1 Spoiler is located on my 2nd OOC Post*[/i][/center]

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Season 1][b][u]Act I - ???[/u][/b]
[u]Season 1 Info[/u]
[spoiler=Season 1 Chapters][spoiler=Chapter 1: The Princess of the Fallen Kingdom]The day of Princess Dosca's wedding finally arrives and the Princess must execute her escape plan or face marrying the son of her father's killer. Meanwhile, using the wedding as a distraction, Cael, Ikeno, and Alexander attempt to steal a treasure from the Dosca Museum, unaware that their heist will end up evolving into something much larger. Finally, a young woman named Rose arrives at Dosca with plans to see Princess Dosca's wedding. Unbeknownst to Rose however, she will soon find herself caught in a problematic situation.

Chapter 1 Link: [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/285322-odiad-chronicles-ic-started-currently-not-accepting/#entry5966741]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/285322-odiad-chronicles-ic-started-currently-not-accepting/#entry5966741[/url][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 2: The Man from Nowhere]After their encounter with Prince Sinegard XVII in the waterways, Cael, Elzira, Ikeno, Alexander, and Rose are now forced to temporarily take shelter within Cael's house. Cael, Ikeno, and Alexander then left Elzira in the care of Rose in order to ask Rasch for his Airship while Elzira and Rose reunite with Baschan. Later, the group receives help from an unlikely ally.

Chapter 2 Link: [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/285322-odiad-chronicles-ic-started-currently-not-accepting/page__st__20#entry5970228]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/285322-odiad-chronicles-ic-started-currently-not-accepting/page__st__20#entry5970228[/url][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 3: Night Sky]After Ikeno's departure, the group find themselves stuck within a small town and forced to defeat a monster that's been killing the townspeople's livestock. Meanwhile, Prince Sinegard XVII has hired a powerful mercenary to track Princess Elzira down.

Chapter 3 Link: [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/285322-odiad-chronicles-ic-started-currently-not-accepting/page__st__60#entry5980040]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/285322-odiad-chronicles-ic-started-currently-not-accepting/page__st__60#entry5980040[/url][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1341200793' post='5965173']
I stated that there is no reserves in the "Accepting Terms". You just need to do your best on creating an app that I will accept ^^
[/quote]

It's an instinct, letting the TC know that I intend to join the RP. I do this before I read the content itself, because people usually don't have such unusual rules for their RP when regarding the acceptances and reservations.

I had a feeling you were reserving before reading the content lol Anyways, I set it up that way so I can see who's willing to put effort in their app which will most likely mean they'll put an effort in being active as well

Kaka, I don't mind at all :)

I hope your new RP goes just as well Blu! ^^

If you (really) want someone to play the Girl (and no one else takes it) I'll be happy to help. Otherwise I'm a just sit back and read this one like a good girl [size=1]so I better get a cookie later...[/size]

I'll b looking forward to see what apps you accept and how this RP of yours come along. Can't hog you all the time...Well at least not your RPs ;P

No, no I couldn't. I don't think I would be the right one for the ro-Oh well since you insist. Your nudging was pretty persistent. *Nods knowingly*

But what made you want to do another RP? Was the idea just too irresistible to pass up :P I was kind of surprise since you usually say something to Desu and I before hand - not that you need our go ahead or anything - but it was a slight shock.

The power of nudging saves that day :3

Yeah I thought of the idea a week ago and I knew I needed to do it so I've spent yesterday and today typing up the OOC. Also, this RP is not like my usual RPs so I didn't feel like I should tell you guys first but if either one of you happens to be interested then it would make more happy. Anyways, I'm hoping my experiment with this RP will really go well cause this may be my new format from now on. Oh by the new format, I mean how I will conduct the IC, no more extremely lengthy posts :D

*Takes off Han Solo vest* Hehe, yeah, wrong princes...

lol, anyways, you just need to know two things when applying for the princess. She is 18 years old and her last name is Dosca. Everything else is up to you ^^ Oh wait a middle, she also has the middle name of Austerbaine... Okay three things you needed to know.

Considering it's a different roles than the others, I'll be fine if you just put N/A for the bio or whatever you feel like you can make for her childhood

And no, Scions are an addition to your normal magic so you don't need a Scion in order to use normal magic.

Yo, This looked like a lot more in my text editro... anywa, I need you to check this out. There are several aspects that I'm not sure are allowed such as my Scion's form and stuff.

Also, my Scion isn't very powerful because he and my character don't have a hugely strong bond. :T
[spoiler=Te WIP App]
[img]http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8234/noitamina.png[/img]
[i]"I'm scared, sister… but I'm going to do it. I'm going to find my fortune!"[/i]

Username: Most definitely.
Name: Ikeno [e-kay-no]
Date of Birth: March 31
Hobby(s): Practicing his magic; Sparring with his swords; Sand Gliding
[spoiler=Appearance:]
Ikeno is a bit of a taller man standing at 6'0" (182 cm) and weighs 150 lbs (68 kg). His eyes are a deep lime-like green. He has light-brown, medium length hair that is rather spiky by some standards. He maintains a lightly tanned skin tone over his fine tuned physic that he builds during his daily light morning and night exercises. His average style of apparel is fairly consistent of a tight, short-sleeved, dark-grey undershirt with a white sleeveless (ripped off) pull-over jacket with a hood, no pockets and a silver lining on the inside. He dawns a thick brown belt with a oval-like round golden buckle holding up his simple tanned trousers, tucked into his brown boots on his feet, which have a silver metal toe and bottom.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]
Ikeno is a rather laid back guy who enjoys lazing around. He tries to keep an uplifting attitude and does not like seeing sadness, much less being sad himself. He often prefers looking to the future rather than leaning on the past, where sadness and hatred were to be left behind although he can understand people who can't let go of their past. "Some things just matter that way.", he's said before. He was raised to protect others in order to make way for the future. This has developed into a need to protect those close to him.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio:]
Ikeno is native of Dosca in the sense that Dosca was where he was raised. As to where he was born, it is unknown. As a infant, he was found on an abandoned fishing ship off of the coast by a man looking for salvage. This man took in and raised Ikeno along with his own daughter, who was four years. This man was a treasure hunter. He had quite the back for finding unique or otherwise rare objects and made it his lives work to collect them. Because of this, the man was fairly wealthy but did not spoil his children. He instilled firm values in Ikeno and his sister. He even taught them both how to fight using swords or even their bare hands if they had to. "Do what you must to survive." he kept saying. Soon, Ikeno began to make friends. Particularly a boy around his same age who also lived without his parents. This boy was a great friend to him. Not long after, Ikeno's father fell ill. He wasn't expected to live long but he did.

Years later, the war began. Ikeno is 13 now. His father could not participate in the war because of his condition of health. Ikeno and his sister continued their normal lives, even with war on their horizon. They trained, they played, the ate, they slept. The same thing every day, until one day, the war was over. This was only a small glimmer of happiness for Iken and his sister because that same day, their father became ill again. The next night, Ikeno and his steer rushed into their father's room because he sounded worse than normal. He was dying, and quickly. Ikeno only gritted his teeth and cried because the only words he could utter were, "I'm scared." to which his father replied, "Fear is not evil… it tells us our limits. Remember, my children… once you know your limits, you will become stronger… and kinder." Minutes later, he passed.

Ikeno is now 18. His sister is happily married to a man from Paradisus and Ikeno is left with the entire wealth that was left to him by his father but that did not last long. He gave everything to his sister except for his father's most prized possessions, two swords of unknown origin, and decided that he wanted to make his own life. Maybe take up an adventure.
[/spoiler]

Weapon Type(s): One Handed Swords, Daggers
[spoiler=Primary Weapon(s):]
[img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9785/swordsf.png[/img]

The two swords in the middle are the two base forms of his swords. His carries them both on his back but usually on uses one, the black one. The odd looking swords to the sides are the forms that those base swords can take using a unique magic taught by his father. "This magic will only work when you REALLY need it to." is all his father told him about it. As far as Ikeno knows, the swords can only take one form at a time, each.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fighting Style:]
Ikeno was taught to be cautious in battle. His style consist of him blocking a dying until he can get a strike, then he backs off whether it lands or not. If this does not work, he is also trained to take the lead and attack while being perceptive for weaknesses and advantages. His main weakness is that he is left handed, so it is hard when using his white blade, which he holds in his right.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Special Technique(s):]
[b]Quick Charge:[/b] This is a general ability that allows Ikeno to move more quickly when attacking. Especially when up close.

[b]Foresight:[/b] This may sound like the ability to see the future and may seem like it to those witnessing it, but it is simply due to the extensive weapon handling training that Ikeno has had. He is able to deduce several possible moves ahead that his enemy may make and quickly prepare to counter but this is not always a reliable ability.

[b]Folly Blade:[/b] A simple trick that Ikeno developed when training years ago. he takes both of his swords and throws them into the air. Just as they start to fall, he jumps and grabs them while flipping forward at a high speed and throws them both at the target at an extremely high speed. This skill is usually not very reliable either…
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Magic:]
[b]Haze:[/b] This is an optical magic that makes the target believe that Ikeno's movements seem slower than they actually are.

[b]Blaze Burn:[/b] He summons two fireballs, on blue in the right and purple in the left. If he's holding his swords while using this, the fire engulfs them, creating blazing blades. This fire can also be ejected from his blade in a blast.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Scion:]Name: Mediune
[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/4041/scion.png[/img]

[b]Changes according to wich sword he's using. Form is unknown when using both swords. Never done it before.[/b]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]
Despit it's differing appearances, it is the same all around cold and calculating creature it always is. he is also not incredibly fond of Ikeno, even though he agreed to be his guardian.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chant & Summoning Sequence:]
[i]"Wake from your slumber and break the medium. Spread your darkness/light (depends on the form) in this world as I call you forth. Break from me, Mediune!"[/i]

When finished, a bright white light/dark purple smoke emanates from Ikeno's chest and Mediune crawls out head first and quickly takes the stance in the image above.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ability(s) & Special Technique(s):]
These are all that Ikeno knows about for now.

[b]Manipulation of the light:[/b] Mediume can manipulate the light around the area to make it complete darkness or blinding light.

[b]Mirage:[/b] Bending the light, Mediune can create mirages or fake images and trick the enemy.

[b]Shadow Buster:[/b] The darkest shadow engulf Ikeno's sword, creating a black cloud around it. The cloud leaves a trail anywhere it moves and it blinds anything it touches. If stabbed by this technique, the victim will begin to have instant traumatic images implanted into their mind, showing them the darkest recesses of their hearts.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Everything looks good so far Kaka, and the Scion is fine and I actually like the fact that you and your Scion are not on good terms ^^ Also, great bio, the mysteries surrounding Ikeno's swords could actually be something cool to see in the RP.

Archived