VII

Night

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Serenade' timestamp='1344553445' post='6002424']
It does, it's all blurry.

I dunno if it will be fixed if [b]stretched[/b] [b]down[/b] however.
[/quote]These are not the words you're looking for.

[quote name='Discord' timestamp='1344440742' post='6001108']
I need a logo from Night.
[size=4][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Logo[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Text:[/b] YCM[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]*Render:[/b] N/A[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Color:[/b] You pick.[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Details:[/b] Must be 300x300[/font][/color][/size]
[/quote]

[quote name='Discord' timestamp='1344440742' post='6001108']
I need a logo from NW.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Logo[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Text:[/b] YCM[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]*Render:[/b] N/A[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Color:[/b] You pick.[/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Details:[/b] Must be 300x300[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[img]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_images/13_logo.png[/img]

I think it's one of my bests.

I have a new order. I found an Isaac pic. Here it goes!

Stock: http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-1249026150.jpg
Color: Keep his outfit and everything the same color. Or you can make it a shade or two darker.
Details: I was thinking that there could be a moon in the upper left-hand corner and it's at night (obviously). Also, I was thinking that there should be snow visible. Like a blizzard, maybe. If you could.
*Other Info: I can wait for a while for it, so have fun with it and be creative!

It's not a render? Tits, okay then I would do it but I suck ass at them so I'll aisu to fix it up for me.

I don't suppose we can change the application to renders only? It saves time overall, if not, can you add me under the workers and give me that specific request form?

There needs to be a function to allow the thread creator to give others the right to edit said thread.
Honestly don't feel like editing s*** babe, but changing everything to renders only would probably be for the best since I've never seen a HQ stock actually acquired on ycm.

[quote name='*Unknown*' timestamp='1344632042' post='6003304']
Well, ideally, I'd like to skip the render and have te stock edited, but if I needto have it rendered first, I'm fine wih that. Thanks again.
[/quote]
I'm getting it rendered atm, once it's done I'll get to work.

Also Night I just realized It might not be a terrible idea to add me to the workers, so that people can have a rough idea of my examples and what I do.

Archived