Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/IC)

Upon seeing the mythril statue preparing its attack, Carla instinctively thought to use her Orichalcos Stone to divert the shot, yet as she reach for her wrist, she remembered that she had given the bracelet to Sayer. [color=#ff0000][i]"Ah, f*** me,"[/i][/color] was all she could think before the statue fired its beam towards her.

[color=#000080]"Carla, look out!"[/color] Russell took a running dive, tackling Carla out of the line of fire. While this motion saved the both of them, it also ended up sending them both into yet another ditch.

[color=#ff0000]"My mortal enemy... we meet again,"[/color] Carla recited to the ditch.

[color=#000080]"I'm guessing you've been falling into ditches all day, huh?"[/color] Russell asked as he made to get up, but Carla grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back down. [color=#000080]"What's wrong? It's okay, I'm not gonna leave you here,"[/color] he added, trying to be reassuring.

[color=#ff0000]"While I appreciate that,"[/color] Carla replied, [color=#ff0000]"it's not being left alone that I'm worried about; there are zombies up there, as well as some metal statue... "thing" running around firing its lazers. I'm not going back up there anytime soon."[/color]

[color=#000080]"Number One, and I repeat,"[/color] said Russell, [color=#000080]"I'm not leaving you down here by yourself, especially with all this danger around us. And Number Two... there's a zombie right here by our feet."[/color]

Carla looked down just in time to see a zombie reach its hand out and grab her ankle. With a frantic scream, Carla repeatedly kicked the zombie in the head with her free leg, managing to break the skull open after hammering away with the heel of her boot a few time. Russell, witnessing all of this, was a bit shocked.

[color=#000080]"... nice one."[/color]

~~~~~

Meanwhile, Shannon McKowen, Triple A, and CJ Brat made a run for the break room, attempting to evacuate the other rebels to the tour buses.

"Hey! You three, you gotta get up!" CJ shouted over the slumbering Pandora, Natsu and Atsuko. "Some nasty $#!7 is going down around here, so we gotta move!"

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucas kept blinking as his vision was getting blurrier fortunately he was well aware of the shadow games. What archaeologist didn't know about the ancient Egyptian arts the popular card game was based on. Though he didn't think he would ever actually be in one though. On that same line of thought jet punching a military vehicle was not on his list of expected experiences either. So one with the match. Lucas watched as the Herald of Darkness kept summoning Red Eyes after Red Eyes After Red Eyes, I'm starting to see a pattern here. He said as she kept spamming the same dragon with different versions of it over and over. Though it was a somewhat interesting way to over come her situation she was out numbered monster wise so this did even the field. Lucas snickered and looked at her two facedowns.

[color=#ff8c00][i]Hmmm what type of trap cards could one who uses Red Eyes benefit from. Oh well lets find out.[/i][/color] He waved his hand and and the card behind Nathan revealed itself as the first dragon was launching an attack. The dragon swimming in darkness started to freeze over keeping it from attacking. The same thing was happening to the other 2 dragons. [color=#ff8c00]Well I will activate [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Grave_of_the_Super_Ancient_Organism"][color=#ff8c00]The Grave of the Super Ancient Organism.[/color][/url][color=#ff8c00] With this all special summoned monsters level 6 or higher cannot attack or activate their effects. Coincidentally every monster you have is level higher than level six and was special summoned one way or another. So that should keep me safe for a second, well theoretically anyway. Interesting you would think a Herald of Darkness would not be on the side of the good guys wouldn't you Penelope.[/color]

[color=brown][i]"HadbaHak..."[/i][/color] Pener swore in Ancient Egyptian, the effects of her monsters now negated and unable to attack. She could destroy the continuous trap card if she wanted, but she had to be conservative about her own cards. All of her dragons were freezing over, though they still managed to retain their ATKs. In other words, for now the sage would be unable to overcome her wall of monsters even if they've been disabled. There wasn't much she could do right now anyway. The girl sighed.

[color=brown]"Good are evil are just labels. I work for 'chaos', and as far as I know, this is an unorganized 'chaos' and you - wherever you came from - are 'order'."[/color] She retorted to the sage. [color=brown]"Time changes, and morals with them apparently. Turn end."[/color]

Lucas was quite surprised the dark one ended her onslaught so quickly though she did only have one card in her hand so if anything went wrong should wouldn't have much to recover with. Lucas drew his card for his turn and wasn't really phased by her chaos for chaos sake argument. In fact he dismissed as the ramblings of a young person. A tad annoying but he must continue with his turn. As he looked at his hand he realized he could have some real shenanigans and it would by more time for his side of the this battle to proceed with epic slaughter.

[color=#ff8c00]Okay so first I'll activate the spell card Research[/color] he said calmly as he put the card into his duel disk. [color=#ff8c00]With this card I have to discard one of my True Sirs and I get to pick up 4 cards.[/color] He proceeds to discard the True Sirs: Illiad and picks up his four cards. [color=#ff8c00]Of these four cards I get to put two of them in my hand and the other two return to the top of my deck in any order I choose.[/color] As he looked at his cards he could be seen doing calculations in his mind and he finished with that effect.[color=#ff8c00] Okay lets see we have a lot of big monsters to deal with so lets deal with this little by little shall we.[/color] [color=#ff8c00]I summon the True Sirs: Nigelz[/color] (lvl 3 1500/1000) . Like its predecessors floating suit appeared and this time its was simply birds head that was different from a normal man and he quickly pulled a cigar out of his pocket and lit it as the Seal was placed around his head (1500>2000). He looked at his opponents backrow in slight anticipation of a counter attack but now it was time to show this young lady that you never mess with corporate. [color=#ff8c00]Well let the fireworks begin. Nigelz initiate your attack. My dear Penelope do you have a response.[/color] He said with a grin similar to the Cheshire Cat.

Stats:
Life: 3500
Hand: 3
Field: True Sirs: Nigelz (lvl 3 2000/1000 ATK) True Sirs:Nathan (lvl 4 500/2000 DEF) True Sirs: Gerald (lvl 4 2400/1900 ATK) True Sirs: Bassil (lvl 4 2100/1000 ATK)
S/T: Seal of Orichalcos (Field) 2 FD, Archfiends Oath

[spoiler: Cardex]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/q56gD.jpg[/img]
[spoiler: Lore]
Once per turn during the End Phase of your turn declare one card name. Your opponent then reveals the top card of their deck. If it is the declared card name then your opponent sends the declared card to the graveyard and your opponent skips either their Standby Phase, Main Phase 1, Battle Phase, or Main Phase 2 (you choose) during the next turn. If it is not the declared name your opponent adds that card to their hand. [/spoiler]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DDrru.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/2U1rU.jpg[/img]
When this monster battles another monster, declare one monster card name and reveal the top card of your deck. If the revealed card is the declared monster card name this monster gains ATK points equal to the revealed monsters ATK points and add the revealed card to your hand. If the revealed card is not the declared Monster Card name then send the revealed card to the bottom of the deck. [/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[color=brown]"But I don't understand. My monster's stronger than yours."[/color] Pener pointed out in confusion, and apparently her Duel Disk didn't have the modern function of checking their opponents' card effects, not to mention the True Sirs archetype itself was rather obscure to begin with, so. Yeah. [color=brown]"Odd. Go, my Red-Eyes! Kill that Horus lookalike!"[/color] She commanded, and her dragon temporarily broke free of the icy ice before sending dark flames at the suited thing with a falcon's head, Or whatever kind of bird it was. Being Ancient Egyptian, she couldn't exactly determine the names of all the birds in the world. There were falcons, eagles, crows, vultures, pigeons...and that should be about it.

Cynthia collected anything she might need from her apartment, put it in a bag, and exited the room and climbed down to her newly acquired Prius. The car started up and she drove down the road not exactly knowing where she was going, her body seemed to be on auto pilot going down roads she was totally unfamiliar with until she finally came to an area which seemed to be undamaged by the earthquake, and she felt a strange draw to it as if she belonged here. [color=#ee82ee]Well I guess it can't hurt to explore [/color]Cynthia exited the car, and descended the steps of facility. Cynthia wandered the halls a bit seeing, a lounge, a room full of drones, and a meeting room until she finally came to a room with a woman sitting a chair of Orichalcum. This woman sent fear through Cynthia, this woman could kill with a thought, on a whim, an unnatural power emanated from this woman, but this fear didn't last long, because the Orichalcos pushed Cynthia's consciousness back replacing it. Cynthia's body smiled at the woman, [color=#006400]Hello, champion of the Orichalcos it is good to finally meet you. [/color]

[color=#000000]As Yuri drew her card under the effect of Crimm, which Victoria [i]never mentioned[/i](!), she could only observe it in grimace. She [i]knew[/i] it was going to be her second Saber Hole. And furthermore, the following card wasn't going to help her either. Not unless by some miracle of a card took its place. However, that was soon about to happen, as Critias popped up from out of [i]nowhere[/i]. Quite [i]literally[/i] in fact.[/color]

[color=#008080]"Yuri! You [i]must[/i] allow me to aid you in this battle,"[/color][color=#000000] Critias warned, [/color][color=#008080]"I sense that disaster has struck in the real world, and you... all [i]three[/i] [/color][color=#008080]of you Chosen Ones are the only humans that can avert it."[/color]

[i][color=#4b0082]'Critias?'[/color][/i][color=#000000] Yuri asked mentally, [/color][i][color=#4b0082]'What's going on?! And how did you [b]find[/b] [/color][/i][i][color=#4b0082]me?!'[/color][/i]

[color=#008080]"Now's not the time,"[/color][color=#000000] Critias stated, evading the question, [/color][color=#008080]"I can help you finish this battle quickly. You just need to draw one more card... and have faith."[/color]

[color=#4b0082][i]'...faith?'[/i][/color][color=#000000] Yuri asked, but it was too late. She had been snapped back into reality, just as Victoria had summoned what appeared to be her most powerful monster; Tyrrhia, Sorceress Supreme of Dark World. A powerful adversary indeed, but if Critias [i]was[/i] able to help turn the tides, then it would've been too little too late. Still, Yuri could only hope that The Fang of Critias was the next card she drew, rather than the one she was expecting.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Hold! First, I animate Gottom's Emergency Call, reviving Tiurcer and Echtoll, and drawing a card via Echtoll's, effect!"[/color][color=#000000] Yuri called out, activating her trap and carrying out her effects, breathing a quick sigh of relief as The Fang of Critias showed up before returning to her game face, [/color][color=#4b0082]"And then, I fuse my newly acquired The Fang of Critias with my [i]second[/i] Saber Hole to create [i]this[/i]! Saber Abyss Dragon, come forth!"[/color]

[color=#000000]A dark vortex appeared underneath the Dark World monster, and slowly dragged it under, until it was no more. In its place was a charcoal grey dragon, that soared into the air with great levitation powers, before settling down on Yuri's side of the field. This dragon appeared similar to the typical earth dragon, with big, muscular limbs and a mightily chiseled body, but without wings. It was suddenly enveloped with a dark aura, but seemed unaffected by it.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Dragon-type/EARTH/Level 7/0 ATK/0 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#4B0082]"As you can see, not only is your monster destroyed when I summon this monster, but it is also effectively reborn inside my Saber Abyss Dragon, which gains [i]its[/i] Attack and Defense power, and tender-eerily gains its effect,"[/color][color=#000000] Yuri explained, [/color][color=#4b0082]"Now go on. Let's see how you handle [i]this[/i] beast."[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Saber Abyss Dragon's ATK/DEF: 0/0 --> 3000/2000[/color][/b]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Saber Abyss Dragon][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/21290eq.png[/img][/spoiler][/color]

[color=green]"Well its my turn."[/color] The Orichalcos clone stated as he drew his 3rd card. He cackled as his face turned very sinister [color=green]"This is the end for you, Kori and you life with that body! I'll activate The Seal of Orichalcos!"[/color] The sky turned dark around them as the seal started to create itself under the duelists. The Seal appeared on the forehead of the Orichalcos Clone and his Dark Valkyria, powering her up further. [color=green]"Then I'll activate my trap card, Call of the Haunted to Special Summon from my grave Darklord Superbia!"[/color] A coffin rose from the ground as the fallen angel with multiple heads breaks out of it. All of his heads then had the seal on them. [color=green]"And his effect activates allowing me to Special Summon a Fairy-Type monster in my grave. I'll Special Summon Darklord Edeh Arae from my grave."[/color] Another fallen angel appeared from another coffin. He too sported the seal on his forehead. [color=green]" Now Darklord Superbia, attack Seven Swords Warrior."[/color] The Angel then flapped its wings as razor feathers flew with the wind as they slammed into Seven Swords Warrior, breaking him into pieces. The Vylon sword then flew towards Superbia and stabbed it in the chest, causing it to dissolve into pieces.

Kori smirked. "Vylon Stella's effect activates. If the equipped monster is attacked, the opponent's attacking monster is destroyed." The clone only gave a chuckle as he pointed at Kori.

[color=green]"That won't stop my full assault. Now Edeh Arae attack him directly."[/color]

"Not so fast. I'll activate Miraculous Decent. Now I can Special Summon a Fairy-Type monster that I removed from play. I have only one choice: Guardian Angel Joan." A light from the darkened sky opened up as the angel descended down and took place on Kori's field.

[color=green]"Hmph. Well then. I guess I end my turn."[/color]

Kori then drew his card. "Alright. I'll a monster face down. And then I'll attack Valkyria with Angel Joan." a ribbon from Guardian Angel Joan wrapped itself around Dark Valkyria as it squeezed the life of it and broke it to pieces. "Now her effect activates. When Joan destroys a monster I gain Life Points equal to its original ATK. So I gain 1800." A light from the angel glowed on Kori as it gave him a warm sensation. "I'll end my turn there."

[spoiler=Orichalcos Clone]
Life Points: 2200
Field: Darklord Edeh Arae, Dark Valkyria Call of the Haunted, The Seal of Orichalcos
Grave: Darklord Superbia, Dark Grepher, Dark Velkyria
Hand: 2
Deck: 31
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Kori]
Life Points: 4300
Field: Guardian Angel Joan, 1 face-down monster, Miraculous Descent, 1 facedown
Grave: Cards from the Sky, Seven Swords Warrior, Vylon Stella, Gellenduo.
Deck: 30
[/spoiler]

((And here comes shenanigans lol))

[color=#ff8c00]Well if that is the case then I will activate my own trap card Libations and while it doesn't do anything right now. Let's just say things will get fun. Now Nigelz proceed to attack her Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon.[/color] The bird man blew a puff of smoke and with that he ran into a cartoonish dash towards the dragon. When the oozing shadow dragon broke free of his icy prison Lucas smirked. [color=#ff8c00]Now Nigelz special ability activates, when it battles a monster I declare monster card name and if I'm right that monster cards attack will be added to my monsters own attack points. So I call the True Sirs: Nicole, check the drive trigger.[/color] Lucas flips over the top card of his deck and it glows stating that he was right. [color=#ff8c00]GETO NICOLE TRIGGER[/color] he said hyperbolicly while laughing. [color=#ff8c00]Now I give all 1000 of her attack points to Nigelz[/color] (2000>3000) [color=#ff8c00]and that should be enough to take down your dragon. [/color]The mighty bird glows as his attack points reach pass the dragon and Nigelz gives it an uppercut to jaw.

[color=#ff8c00]One more thing.[/color] [color=#ff8c00]Nicole has an effect stating that if she was ever added to my hand by any method other than drawing her I get to special summon her[/color] (lvl3 1000/1000) [color=#ff8c00]to the field.[/color] Lucas places the monster on the last remaining monster card slot on his duel disk and a another suit came forth but this one was a female origin and she was a normal human female...with a shotgun [color=#ff8c00]and if she is special summoned I get to reveal the top five cards of my deck and put one True Sirs monster and add that monster to my hand. [/color]Lucas grabbed five cards from the top of his deck and showed them to Lady darkness: True Sirs: Gideon, True Sirs: Illene, Half or Nothing, Night Beam, Assemble. [color=#ff8c00]I think I'll be adding Illene to my hand. One more thing, now that a True Sirs monster has been special summoned Libations effect kicks in and I choose one monster on the field and reduce that monster's attack to zero till then end of the turn. So that means I get to drop Red Eyes Darkness Dragon's attack to zero. [/color]When libations kicks in all of the the True Sirs get alcoholic beverages in their hands...or animal equivalent as they drink up Nicole sticks a funnel through the ice that is covering Red Eyes Darkness and starts pouring in scoth lowering the beast attack points. [color=#ff8c00]One more thing! I continue to attack. Nicole boosted with the Seal attack the now weakend Red Eyes Darkness Dragon.[/color] The young lady cocks her shotgun and is boosted with the seal (1000>1500) and off loads a shell at the beast.[color=#ff8c00] Gerald suicide with the regular dragon, and Bassil go for a direct attack.[/color]

Stats
Life: 3500
Field: True Sirs: Nicole (lvl 3 1500/1000 ATK), True Sirs: Nigelz (lvl 3 2000/1000), True Sirs: Nathan (lvl 4 500/2000 DEF) True Sirs: Gerald (lvl 4 2400/1900), True Sirs: Bassil (lvl 4 2100/1000)
S/T: Seal of Orichalcos (Field) Libations, Archfiends Oath, 1 FD
Grave: Research, True Sirs:Illiad,

[spoiler: Custom Cardex]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/78Ho3.jpg[/img]
When this monster battles another monster, declare one monster card name and reveal the top card of your deck. If the revealed card is the declared monster card name this monster gains ATK points equal to the revealed monsters ATK points and add the revealed card to your hand. If the revealed card is not the declared Monster Card name then send the revealed card to the bottom of the deck. [/spoiler]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/5PbZS.jpg[/img]
[spoiler: Lore]If this monster was added to your hand by any means other than drawing special summon it. When this card is special summoned look at the top 5 cards of your deck and choose one True Sirs monster other than "True Sirs: Nicole" and add that monster to you hand. Return the rest of the cards to the bottom of your deck in any order. [/spoiler]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/zuoJs.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4OtWp.jpg[/img]

[/spoiler]

[color=darkgreen]"Good evening, Cynthia."[/color] Archetype Earth replied politely, not bothering to rise from her throne. Her very presence exuded power that could obviously be felt in the air; and every single tiny organism be it bacteria or worm was under the influence of the Orichalcos. So if anyone were to get sick within this room... [color=darkgreen]"I do find it quite interesting at how you call me by one of my many titles instead of 'Arche', which is what all the others prefer to call me, but I suppose that is left to choice for our comrades. So do tell, what makes you come at so late an hour?"[/color]

Though she was well aware of one of her favorites having fallen to the influence not unlike a drone, she played along anyway, pretending not to notice anything. She paused for a moment as she felt a Seal of Orichalcos form...within a mind...? The mind of that cowardly Kori, no doubt. Perhaps he had somehow managed to split his corrupted influence with his normal state of self. That would be a bother if it were true, but on the bright side, if the Orichalcos self managed to win, then she would have one more intelligent drone on her hands-

She froze in slight shock as she felt a new power ripple, its melding with another material undeniable. Timaeus- no, Critias...

Waving that possibility away, she turned back to Cynthia.

--------------

[color=brown]"What an overly complicated strategy."[/color] Pener remarked, before pointing to her trap card as her Darkness Metal Dragon was destroyed. [color=brown]"I activate the trap card Red-Eyes Degression! Whenever a Red-Eyes monster I control is destroyed, I can Special Summon a Red-Eyes monster with less ATK to the field, so I will bring out a second Red-Eyes Black Dragon!"[/color]

As the metallic darkness dragon fell into the abyss in its frozen state, it suddenly rose back up, but as a normal Red-Eyes Black Dragon monster (ATK 2400). even so, that didn't stop Pener's LP from lowering somewhat (LP 4000 -> 3800).

[color=brown]"You will not succeed in anything else, for I activate my second trap card, Waboku, preventing any further damage."[/color] She continued, and a forcefield protected her Darkness Dragon and the other monsters from destruction. But then again, why didn't she activate it earlier? Unless she had actually been planning this...?

Lucas made a pout when Penelope negated his efforts. They were good efforts too he thought. Though he did let out a slight laugh when she mentioned overly complicated.

[color=#ff8c00]Well on to the second main phase then. Now I activate the effect of Nathan and with him I will guess[/color] (which would actually be a guess this time since he didn't rig the top of his deck but Lucas was good at card games so he new how to count) [color=#ff8c00]Night Beam, True Sirs: Edward, and Kuriboh.[/color] Nathan's dark tentacles reached to the top of his deck and grabbed three cards. Revealing them one at a time. It was Kuriboh, Monster Reborn, and the spell card Reversal Quiz. Lucas shrugged as these results fit into his plans.[color=#ff8c00] Now Nathan's effect allows me to add the card I guessed right to my hand and return the other two to the top of my deck in any order I choose.[/color] After he added the card to his hand Lucas pointed out to his giant stone tablet.[color=#ff8c00] I use the effect of Archfriend's Oath to pay 500 lifepoints once again to declare Monster Reborn as the card on the top of my deck.[/color] Monster Reborn becomes inscribed in the stone and Lucas' vision and lifepoints diminish a little more. But the card was monster reborn and he did add it to his hand. [color=#ff8c00]Now I will set one card face down and let me see I think I can call it a turn.[/color]

Stats
Life: 3000
Hand: 4
Field: True Sirs: Nicole (lvl 3 1500/1000 ATK), True Sirs: Nigelz (lvl 3 2000/1000), True Sirs: Nathan (lvl 4 500/2000 DEF) True Sirs: Gerald (lvl 4 2400/1900), True Sirs: Bassil (lvl 4 2100/1000)
S/T: Seal of Orichalcos (Field) Libations, Archfiends Oath, 2 FD
Grave: Research, True Sirs:Illiad,

[color=brown]"My turn. Draw."[/color] Pener began, drawing her next card, and adding her total hand cont up to the amazing number of...just two. She observed the field. [color=brown]"My monsters are frozen, my set cards have run out, and you have swarmed the field with men in suits. Very well...I activate Night Beam, destroying one of your set cards. And due to its effect, you cannot activate it in response."[/color]

Activationg a card from her hand, one that had been residing in it since the beginning of the duel, the sage's set card was suddenly blasted from a normal laser flying out of the darkness, piercing through it.

[color=brown]"Next, I shall activate the spell card Red-Eyes Soul, allowing me by tributing a monster to draw a card for every Red-Eyes on my field. I will tribute my Darkness Dragon."[/color] She continued, and then drew two cards from her deck for the two Red-Eyes Black Dragons she controlled. She was surrounded by a red aura as she did so. [color=brown]"[i]Excellent.[/i] And now, are you ready, sage....?! [b]You are about to see the prototype for the future!!! I overlay my two Red-Eyes monsters together!!!"[/b][/color]

Then, in a spectacular motion, she stacked her two monsters together, before beginning a chant. She closed her eyes and the red aura continued to glow, intensely this time. A vortex of darknes had materialized above her.

[center][i][color=brown]"The penultimate dragon of darkness, reaching potential of destruction! Scorch the dying wasteland with the end of all blazes! [b]Exceed Summon![/b] Come forth, my very soul, [b]RED-EYES OMEGA DRAGON!!!!!!!!!"[/b][/i][/color][/center]

Lucas was somewhat bemused by the efforts of Penelope. There was a certain novelty in using old school cards with some new school twist involved. She had successfully destroyed his Ordeal of Traveler trap card which one of the main reasons he had been conserving so much of his hand in case she did manage to get an attack in somehow. Though all was not lost...Until she conducted the Overlay. Lucas was confident that he had this women beat thanks to his supremacy of hand and field control but the real problem was that she overlayed for a rank 7.

[i][color=#ff8c00]That's not good. Not only does being an Xyz grant her immunity from my Grave of the Super Ancient Organism, but from what I can tell Rank 7's are the worst Xyz to run into. They tend to have borderline overpowered effects seeing as it is generally difficult for them to hit the field.[/color] [/i]He looked at his hand and noticed its contents. [i][color=#ff8c00]Well victory shall go to me anyway. I've successfully held off against her onslaught and I should be able to withstand this one.[/color][/i]

[color=#ff8c00]Well well and here I thought you were and ancient evil of sorts I'm surprised you know such advanced tricks. By all means proceed.[/color]

Cynthia stared at Arche, or the more proper term would be, the Orichalcos using her body stared at Arche, [color=#006400]"Arche, is that the name you toke for yourself, that I was under the impression was a man's name,...heehee."[/color] ​Cynthia's voice was becoming distorted, almost unregonizable, [color="#006400"]​"this host of mine is quite deplorable, no this will not do, I will not go around looking like what these mortals call an emo, nor do I particularly wish to be in the body of a female who used her body, in such... disgusting acts, to elicit money from men, but for the reason I am here at a late hour you ask, I wished to meet the Champion of the Orichalcos, and I wished to discuss something else, the rising of the Legendary Knights, they have chosen their Champions, so what [i]Arche[/i] [/color] [color=#006400]are you going to do about it?" [/color]

[color=brown]"HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Ah, but sage, this trick is a trick of the past. Egypt has always known about black holes and what lied beyond...!!!!"[/color] Pener shouted happily.

Some kind of evil influence not unlike the Seal of Orichalcos now beginning to spread across her mind, and her clothes showed this as well as they began to turn a pitch-black, and her own eye color was turning red...and then from the vortex, the two black dragons were sucked into it, and a powerful eruption of darkness energy was fired out, starting to emerge and materialize into a creature that represented her very soul. When it finally did, it was so gigantic that it had to stay at the side of the field, as its size stretched across entirely from the Egyptian to Lucas. Consequently, its head was now right next to the old man. It looked like a scaled-up and more sinister form of Red-Eyes Black Dragon, radiating pure malicious intent with its eyes. (ATK 4000)

[color=brown]"BEHOLD! THE VERY FIRST EXCEED MONSTER, THE ULTIMATE FORM OF POTENTIAL!!!!"[/color] She declared, before thrusting her arms at it. [color=brown]"By detaching an Xyz Material from it, it allows me to bring out a Red-Eyes Black Dragon from either my hand, field, or graveyard!!!"[/color]

Then, on the field appeared yet another ordinary Red-Eyes Black Dragon. But as it appeared, its Omega counterpart suddenly and violently stombed across the whole field to reach it and crunched on its very tail. Then the weaker dragon's eyes faded into the color of darkness, and its body assumed a full black appearance, its limbs fusing together, before creepily fusing to the Omega Dragon as an extra appendage. After the tail had been crunched down, the red eyes of the Red-Eyes Omega Dragon glowed to a color as creepy as blood. (ATK 4000 -> 6400)

[color=brown]"Not only that, but it also gains the ATK of all other dragons I control, at the cost of them being unable to attack!"[/color] Pener continued, and finally pointed at the sage's monster. [color=darkbrown]"Sage, this is my soul at full power! Go, Red-Eyes Omega Dragon, pulverize that Nigelz of his! [b]SOUL OMEGA DESTROYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/color][/b]

With that, the Omega Dragon rose its head up to the very top of the dome, before firing down a large laser of darkness energy at its target, hatred fueling its power.

[spoiler=Red-Eyes Omega Dragon]
Dragon-Type/Exceed/Effect/Rank 7/ATK 4000/DEF 2000
2 Level 7 "Red-Eyes" monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: [url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Summon"]Special Summon[/url] 1 "[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Red-Eyes_B._Dragon"]Red-Eyes B. Dragon[/url]" from your [url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Hand"]hand[/url], [url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Deck"]Deck[/url], or [url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Graveyard"]Graveyard[/url]. Increase the [url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/ATK"]ATK[/url] of this card by the total [url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/ATK"]ATK[/url] of all other [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon"]Dragon-Type[/url] [url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Cards"]monsters[/url] you control. Other Dragon-Type monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If this card should be destroyed by a card effect, during your Standby Phase, Special Summon up to 3 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" monsters from your Graveyard.
[/spoiler]

---------------------------------

[color=darkgreen]"If you find your current host disgusting, then you may feel free to choose from any one of my drones, Orichalcos spirit."[/color] Archetype Earth said, not bothering to pretend anymore that this girl was still Cynthia.

She had to admit she wasn't quite sure what she was speaking to. The Orichalcos spawns in too many forms for her to keep track of, to such an extent that it annoyed her to keep track of all these seperate personalities within the same body. Though at the last line, she rose an eyebrow. It was a comment harsh enough for her to rise from her throne. The masking device that gave her a human image flickered for a moment to reveal her true reptillian form. She had an annoyed expression on her face. This was only to be expected, yet it was totally unexpected at all. The Legendary Knights weren't supposed to return so soon. A ten-thousand interval made sense, but how could they possibly have kept their forms through two seperate Orichalcos wars having been given only a few decades of rest...?

[color=darkgreen]"...hm."[/color]

She thought about it, before finally coming to a conclusion.

[color=darkgreen]"I will not engage them in direct combat, for one may never know when the Knight of Destiny appears to cut down my Great Leviathan. Instead..."[/color] She smiled, an evil smile. [color=darkgreen]"My three swordsmen shall engage them. It's fitting that both are but 'three'. Syria the 'visitor', Carla the sadist, and Lucas the insightful old man will be more than enough to take care of them."[/color]

The Orichalcos stared at Arche wondering what could cause someone to hace so much faith in three mortals, so it decided to take a look for itself, one of them was using the Orichalcos, so it toke a look of the duel threw the Orichalcos's eyes, and what she saw was not good, an enormous dragon, with 6400 attack points, was charging an attack. [color=#006400]"Heehee, I didn't say this host wasn't attractive, it just needs some, what do the mortals call it, sprucing up, you are aware that this insightful old man of yours in currently in a duel with a girl who seems to resemble, the entity this host, remembers by the name of Protheus Maximus, by this hosts memories he is quite powerful, do you think your Swordsman, can handle this girl she appears to have a Rank 7 XYZ monster with 6400 attack power, your Swordsman has some animals in suits, heehee that's where all your confidence is going to them I wonder what the other two are like, unfortunately I can't see them unless the have their seal active, but here's another important question, do you a room where I might be able to clean myself, and find something more suitable to wear?" [/color]The Orichalcos asked with utmost seriousness.

Lucas looked at the massive beast as it was face to face with him truly a monstrous sight but not nearly enough for him to be worried. His life has been on the line throughout this whole endeavour and besides if you had to pick a way to go other than a peaceful death fighting an epic dragon so your team could win a war is not the worse thing imaginable. The creatures litany of beatsticking abilities proved quite fearsome, it lived up to its broken level seven counterparts. But you would think Miss Penelope would know by now that this "sage" would not go so quietly into the night.

[color=#ff8c00]Interesting I guess I have to review some of my colleagues notes on the ancient Egyptians[/color] he said as the soul Omega destroyer engulfed Nigelz. [color=#ff8c00]Well let us get on with it then. Nigelz effect activates but since we both know the top card of my deck is Reveral Quiz I'll just send it to the bottom of the deck.[/color] As he did this Nigelz just sizzled out of existence and with that the massive attack over took Lucas but then one could hear a small "kree" coming from the center of the blast and that one noise multiplied over and over infinitesimal till nothing was left from the smoke except a bunch of floating fluff balls and the rest of his field. [color=#ff8c00]Well you did destroy my bird I can't deny that but as for damaging me I guess I have a little sage like wisdom left within me. By discarding this little fluff ball here I am able to negate battle damage done to me. Isn't that right you cute little pillow you[/color] he said as he snuggled up to one of the floating kuriboh's before it disappeared into the nothingness. [color=#ff8c00]Now it seems that I have survived another one of mighty onslaughts. I wonder how long can I keep it up. So do you have any other tricks for this turn.[/color]

[color=brown]"What----!"[/color]

A look of horror formed on her face as a bunch of floating fluff balls protected him from the damage of her ultimate Red-Eyes Omega Dragon. But they were no ordinary fluff balls, no, no no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO that was the young pharaoh's partner, was it not? The very same pharaoh she had tried to kill? That little stupid fluff ball, appearing and again and again and again and again and again it was like Atem thought it was funny to torture even millennia in the future on a different world.

[color=brown]"Well."[/color]

That stupid pharaoh always ruining her desires, always stopping her from doing this and doing that, he shouldn't be able to reach so far into the future, but then again, he did summon Horakhty and technically destroy her original master Zorc, so it shouldn't have been so surprising, but to think that his fluff ball managed to exceed time, to think that every monster in card form exceed everything she had expected to die with the passage of time, to think that those stupid duel monsters spirits, or ka, or whatever, still lived to this day without perishing...!

[color=brown]"I set two cards and end my turn."[/color] She concluded.

It didn't matter. Kuriboh couldn't protect that old man twice, and Red-Eyes Omega Dragon would only grow more and more powerful with each turn.

Life: 3800
Hand: 0
Field: Red-Eyes Omega Dragon [b](6400 ATK)[/b], Red-Eyes B. Dragon (2400 ATK)
S/T: 2 set

----------------------------------

[color=darkgreen]"Protheus Maximus is on this world?"[/color] Archetype Earth asked.

She was somewhat surprised, though she shouldn't have been. Itsu had sent a message out into space, so it wouldn't be a surprise if [i]he[/i] had come. Though she wondered since when they were able to communicate with each other, since in reality they should've been locked with each other in eternal combat. They were the destroyer and the savior, after all. Counterparts in almost every sense of the world. If anyone was going to threaten her plans, it would be him. She doubted he would have a son or daughter to exploit like Itsu, so there weren't much options. If he took out one of her Swordsmen here-

Hold on. A girl?

Oh, looks like he didn't come after all.

In that case, [color=darkgreen]"I have faith in my Swordsmen to overcome all obstacles."[/color] She said. [color=darkgreen]"Unlike the other cultists, they are - like I - independent."[/color] She then waved to the exit, where a spare room most definitely lied.

This was originally meant to be an extra headquarters for Doma, but they had been defeated and disbanded unfortunately enough. People rarely slept in the rooms, they either stayed in their own home (the intelligent ones did this) or stand motionlessly on the floor (the drones do this). She waved forward to one of the drones. No word needed to be said, since they were easily controllable. Rightaway, they led the possessed Cynthia to a room, where multiple females in better clothing stood by. Being loyal followers with their minds fully consumed, they wouldn't protest to stripping and having their clothes taken away.

It occurred to Arche that if she sacrificed all her loyal followers, the comet may arrive in possibly less than eight hours. But she denied the possibility, that would only strengthen the outsiders' determination.

[color=#006400]"Ahhh... perfect, thank you, [i]Archie, [/i]heehee," [/color]The Orichaclos chuckled still saying Arche's name in a condescending way, thankfully she was in a room with a shower [color=#006400]"leave me now," [/color]she commanded the drones. Applying hair color remover, the Orichalcos, stepped into the shower, the hair color remover stripping away the dye, to reveal Cynthia's natural wheat gold hair. [color=#006400]"Why anyone would want to cover this up is beyond me," [/color]the Orichalcos dumbfounded by the fact anyone would want to hide their own beauty was beyond it. The Orichalcos finished her shower, and stepped out, she pulled her hair into a pony tail and threaded a golden circlet into it. [color="#006400"]"Now time I find something more appropriate to wear," [/color]the Orichalcos studied the selction until she found a dress to her liking, it was a pure white dress, with a strap hanging of one shoulder, small green gemstones threaded into it. The Orichalcos toke the dress from the girl who was already wearing it and put it on. [color=#006400]"If this mortal wants to dye her hair she'll do it right," [/color]the Orichalcos said using a green dye to make five green streaks through her hair. The Orichalcos stepped back into the throne room, smiling wickedly,[color=#006400]"So how do I look?"[/color]

[color=darkgreen]"Splendid."[/color] Archetype Earth stated, though she didn't actually feel that way.

For she wasn't quite able to understand such things as 'fashion'. In her few publics appearances, she had stuck to wearing merely the standard uniform, the cloak of the Orichalcos.

It's ironic that even evil spirits were capable of positive emotions. What is the line between good and evil, what distinguishes good and evil? It's a guarantee that the difference between 99% and 100% is a ridiculously large one. An evil person can still have twisted emotions of goodness twist into their evil ideals, but what if somebody was pure evil? Surely the only positive emotions someone of pure evil would be able to feel is sadism. A person of pure evil is probably completely incapable of love, since love stems from somewhere in between good and evil. A person of pure evil may know attachments, but it can never experience them. It can experience hatred, but for one of pure evil, hatred cannot ever disappear, only rise. For a person of pure evil, surely there is no such thing as forgiveness. They would have to keep everything at a certain level, since the only thing a person of pure evil can do is sink...

These are just things to consider, of course.

[color=darkgreen]"Now, before we continue our conversation, there is a question I'm curious about. What are you?"[/color] Archetype Earth asked the possessed girl, now appearing differently. [color=darkgreen]"Sometimes the host gains a split personality and the Orichalcos merely takes control over it, empowering it. In other cases, a piece of the Great Leviathan itself seperates from the main body and gains sentience. There are even rarer cases in which something entirely unrelated, like a ghost or spirit, gets possessed by the Orichalcos. It intrigues me. Which are you, Cynthia?"[/color]

Lucas looked as the young lady had set two face downs quite annoying grasping on in such a manner she didn't want to admit it but she had lost. Or at least this is how Lucas saw the situation anyway. With two facedowns the should be cards to keep her monsters alive, but then again who knows she could most likely have any card to pull her out the situation she is in. [color=#ff8c00][i]Does she even know how bad of situation she is in though? Well I guess I will have to show her a thing or two.[/i][/color]

A snicker came across Lucas' face as he drew his card. [color=#ff8c00]Well lets see what do I have here I activate the spell card Replace and with it I will special summon the True Sirs: Illene from my hand.[/color] Lucas places a card in his available slot and with that a rather busty woman in a blue suit comes holding a clipboard as the Seal is placed on her head (1600>2100) [color=#ff8c00]and in exchange I get to put Nicole back in my hand.[/color] Nicole fades back as the card is added to his hand. [color=#ff8c00]Now of course Illene has a special ability or else why would she be useful right?[/color] Lucas said in a joking manner. [color=#ff8c00]When she is summoned I reveal the top card of my deck and if it is a True Sirs monster then I get to special summon it and based on my count it should be.[/color] He flipped over his top card and he was right it was a True Sirs monster in fact it was another woman. [color=#ff8c00]I guess I'll have to use one of my big creatures for the fight after all. I special summon True Sirs Minute Holder: Ms. Q[/color]. A single grey revolving chair comes from the darkness and when it turns around a woman with brown hair smoking a pipe, typing on her old fashion type writer turns around (lvl 6 1000/2600 DEF). She doesn't even move as the Seal is placed on her head (1000>1500) she just continued to type away.

[color=#ff8c00]Now lets not forget since I did special summon two True Sirs monsters to the field Libations kicks in and I get to may both of your dragons attack and defense points 0 till the end of the turn. [/color]Once again all of the True Sirs gained alcoholic beverages and they all drank up. As the glasses were emptied the dragons lost all of their power even though one was frozen solid. [color=#ff8c00]So lets see I'll start with Bassil attacking Red Eyes Black Dragon...Yeah lets see how that works out.[/color] He says as he lets off a small laugh.

Stats
Life: 3000
Field: True Sirs Minute Holder: Ms. Q (lvl6 1500/2600 DEF), True Sirs: Nathan (lvl 4 500/2000 DEF), True Sirs: Gerald (lvl 4 2400/1900), True Sirs: Illene (lvl 4 2100/1200), True Sirs: Bassil (lvl 4 2100/1000)
S/T: Seal of Orichalcos (Field) Grave of the Super Ancient Organism, Libations, Archfiends Oath

[spoiler: Custom Cardex]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KrcaV.jpg[/img]

[spoiler:Lore]
As longs this card remains on the field your opponent cannot target the graveyard with card effects or banish cards in the graveyard. During the End Phase of your opponents turn you can activate this effect and your opponent cannot check cards in either graveyard when you activate this effect. Your opponent calls the name of the monster in either the bottom of your graveyard or theirs (you choose). If he/she calls it right then banish the monster. If he/she calls it wrong then special summon the monster to your side of the field.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

The voice of the Orichalcos changed yet again to sound more like a woman now, than a distorted version of Cynthia's [color=#006400]"I am none of these, though I am closest to your first two guesses, you are familiar with Duel Monster Spirits correct? Well think of me as a Duel Monster Spirit, I cannot take physical form in this world, so I need a host, since this girl possessed two seals I offered something she desires most, a sense of security in her life, friends, love so I gave it to her, this girl's consciousness will always stay trapped within the little dream world I created for her, while I remain in control of the body. Everyone's happy heehee.[/color]" The Orichalcos chuckled. [color="#006400"]"Which makes me like your first point, though I did amplify a aspect of this girl's personality, I used it to gain control of this body. I am essentially the Seal of Orichalcos personified. Now does that answer your questions, now it's my turn to ask a question, actually I have two, first could you have a few of those drones bring me something comfortable to sit in, and get us some food, you would think I wouldn't need any food, but obviously I must take care of this host or it will deteriorate, and that would just be too much work. Now for my serious question, Arche what are your thoughts on me the Orichalcos, my intentions and whatnot if you wish to comment on your thoughts on my host as well, then you may do so I find those comments amusing."[/color]

Victoria/Tyrrhia grimaced as she was dragged under by the vortex, but she flipped up her final Trap Card. A strange golden winged object appeared, and a massive purple-taloned claw emerged from the portal. Violet wings spread out as the true form of the beast was revealed. Clad in resplendent black armor with purple accents and possessing a head resembling a draconic skull with glowing purple eyes, Tyrrhia's mane was that of segmented purple tentacles, writhing behind her in anger. Several large wings extended from her back that were obviously her cloak in her sealed form. Sharp amethyst-encrusted horns served as her crown while a pair of hoofed legs got their grounding once she had pulled herself free. And in her grip was a wicked-looking staff with a jagged crystal at the end glowing purple. However, enbedded into Tyrrhia's chest and locked in place by serrated ribs was the naked form of Victoria, her eyes closed, her arms across her breasts, and her skin turned grey like the rest of the Dark Worlds. The sorceress was literally a part of this monster she had created.
"[color=#800080]YOU PUSHED ME TOO FAR, MORTALS..."[/color] She simultaneously hissed and roared angrily from the skull-head. [color=#800080]"YOU FORCED MY HAND, ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR DRAGON. MY XYZ REBORN LET ME SURVIVE YOUR ATTEMPT TO DEFEAT ME, BUT I HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN!!!"[/color] She plunged the bladed end of her staff into the ground as she brought her left arm to her chest, revealing that her massive gauntlet was etched with the cards she needed. [color=#800080]"NOW, I ACTIVATE MY OWN SPECIAL EFFECT! BY DETACHING MY LAST XYZ MATERIAL, I CAN DRAW 2 CARDS AND DISCARD ONE, BUT ANY DARK WORLD MONSTER DISCARDED BY THIS EFFECT IS TREATED AS BEING DISCARDED BY MY OPPONENT'S EFFECT!"[/color] On Tyrrhia's chest, Victoria's eyes and mouth opened and glowed purple as the Xyz Material granted from Xyz Reborn entered her mouth, upon which she closed her mouth and eyes once more and fell back into her slumber. She drew her cards with her huge talons, and sent a Monster Card from her hand. [color=#800080]"AND THE MONSTER I SENT WAS REIGN-BEAUX, OVERLORD OF DARK WORLD! WHEN HE IS DISCARDED BY MY OPPONENTS, HE RISES FROM THE GRAVE AND DESTROYS EITHER YOUR MONSTERS OR YOUR SPELLS AND TRAPS, AND I SELECT THE LATTER!"[/color] Another portal of darkness formed, and a huge demon with a golden-tipped spear, fluorescently-armored wings, and eyes that shifted through the spectrum in a psychedelic fashion materialized. (2500 ATK|LV7) He then roared as he swung his spear, sending a rainbow-colored shockwave at the trio.

[spoiler=Cardex]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Xyz_Reborn"]Xyz Reborn[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Reign-Beaux%2C_Overlord_of_Dark_World"]Reign-Beaux, Overlord of Dark World[/url]
[/spoiler]

The Pelican traveled through the air, rising above the cover of the clouds so it would be relatively undetected. [color=#FF69B4]"Once you get inside..."[/color] Ringmistress told Brian over the dropship's internal speakers. [color=#FF69B4]"...you will need to go to the first closed red door, and attach the device across from you to the door."[/color] It appeared to be some sort of cylindrical container with a clamp on the bottom. [color=#FF69B4]"This will power the door for 3 minutes. Proceed to the back to get the armor. Take nothing else. You don't have time, or else the device will run out of power, and the door will shut off, trapping you within the weapons locker until the power comes back on. Got it?"[/color]

Pandora and Natsu jolted awake and proceeded outside, Pandora rushing to tend to the wounded while Natsu attempted to find Protheus. Atsuko, however, glimpsed something that appeared to be her mother, and groggily walked through to the mythril figure, unnoticed by the various refugees panicking.

Gabriel had to brace himself as the shockwave created by Reign-Beaux blew against him and the others, their Spells and Traps now becoming dust in the wind... well, not all of them, technically.

[color=#b22222]"Once again, Victoria,"[/color] Gabe shouted above the howling winds caused by Reign-Beaux's shockwave, [color=#b22222]"I'm afraid I must put a damper on your plans; see, the card you just destroyed was yet another "Spell Monster", similar to Silver Sentinel and yet more suited to my playstyle."[/color] He picked up the card from its slot in the Spell and Trap Card Zone and revealed it to Victoria; [color=#b22222]"It is known as "Masked Bravador - Duende"! You see, when it's destroyed by a card effect whilst face-down in the Spell and Trap Card Zone, I can target 1 monster you control during the End Phase of this turn, and it will then be possessed by the poltergeist residing in Duende's mask, allowing me to take control of it!"[/color]

On cue, a white, skull-shaped wisp appeared on Victoria's side of the field, circling around Victoria's side of the field while uttering an echoed incantation.

[spoiler=Cardex]
[color=#ff8c00][b]Masked Bravador - Duende [/b][/color][b][i](poltergeist)[/i][/b]

[b]DARK/Lv 4/Warrior/1200 ATK/1600 DEF[/b]

[b]You can Set this card face-down in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Spell Card. During the End Phase of the turn that this face-down card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone is destroyed by your opponent's card effect and sent to the Graveyard: target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; take control of that target and equip it with this card (from your Graveyard). A monster equipped with this card is treated as a "Masked Bravador" monster. If this card treated as an Equip Card is destroyed by a card effect; return control of the equipped monster to your opponent.[/b][/spoiler]

Arta was helping to finish loading the rebels onto the bus. [color=#008000]"Russell we have got to go!"[/color] Arta bellowed, turning to the Cj he spoke directly to him. [color=#008000]"Is everyone on board? We can't stay here too much longer, the giant golem is tearing this place apart, and we need to find a new hiding place untill we can regroup and muster our forces. I understand that Gabe, and the girls are still out, I will drive the duel hog, other than that is anyone still here that we need to get out? It does not matter about Pener, my Titans have told me everything that I could want to know about here. She will be fine."[/color] Arta frantically looked around the room to see if they had missed anyone. [color=#008000]"Wait, where is Cynthia? Where did she go? She disappeared over an hour ago. Has anyone seen her?"[/color]

Archived