Sea serpent contest [ended]

FiRaven

This contest is about making an amazing sea serpent card. So the type must be sea serpent.

It must be balanced. Only enter one card!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look for originality, how good the effect is, and other stuff. Good grammer always helps but of course I can't spell grammer (I know it is wit an a).

The name must fit the card.

entry ends on the 9th of March

This is judged on the 10th of March.

1st- 3 rep

2nd- 2 rep

3rd- 1 rep

My Sea Serpent card

2w5nm7r.jpg

Card Lore: This card's attribute is also treated as water. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 water and 1 dark monster while Umi is face-up on the field.

If Umi is on your side of the field once per turn by discarding 1 card from your hand, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or below Sea Serpent monster. This card cannot declare an attack if you used this effect.

Here's my card:

m9y8np.jpg

I appreciate that the image doesn't allow for easy visibility of the card text, so i'll post itn here:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play a number of WATER monsters from your Graveyard. This card gains the following depending on the number of cards removed from play in order to Summon this card:

- 2 or more: This cards ATK becomes 2500.

-4 or more: When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap cards until the End Phase.

-6 or more: As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, you gain 800 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases.

Archived