Evil Heroes!

If you don't watch Yugioh GX in japanese, Jaden turns evil and uses these monsters called, 'Evil Hero'(s). Here are the japanese versions.

hell-gainer.jpg

Evil Hero Hell Gainer/Fiend/Effect/4/1600/0/Earth

You can remove this card from play during your Main Phase to make 1 face-up Fiend-Type monster you control able to attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If you use this effect, Special Summon this card in face-up attack mode on your side of the field during your 2nd Standby Phase.

038.jpg

Evil Hero Inferno Wing/Fiend/Fusion/Effect/6/2100/1200/Fire

"Elemental Hero Avian" + "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix"

This monster cannot be summoned except by Fusion Summon with 'Dark Fusion'. This card battles with a monster in defense position and the attack strength exceeds the defense strength of that monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card destroys a monster in battle and sends it to the graveyard, your opponent recieves damage equal to the ATK or DEF of the destroyed monster, whichever is higher.

003.jpg

Evil Hero Malicious Edge/Fiend/Effect/7/2600/1800/Earth

When there is a monster on your opponent's side of the field you can summon this card by tributing one monster on your side of the field. If this card battles a monster in defense position and the attack strength of that monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Dark Fusion/Normal Spell

042.jpg

Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster from your hand or your side of the field to the graveyard, Special Summon a Fiend-Type monster from your Fusion Deck. The monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot be targetedby the effects of your opponent's Spell, Trap or Monster effects during this turn. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

Ha, Evil heroes are way better than Elemenatl heroes, as soon as they come out I'm putting them in my hero deck instead (I'm still keeping Dark Neos, he's my rarest card XD)

You just wait till the episode where Judai/Hoa/the supreme king uses them, it's so friggin awesome I BURST WITH EXITEMENT!!!!!!

That's if Cartoon Network will even show Yugioh GX. They keep putting movies where it should begin. So, we keep missing them! I don't care, I watch the japanese episodes anyway.

Anyway, here is Dark Gaia

dark-gaia.jpg

Evil Hero Dark Gaia/Fiend/Fusion/Effect/?/0/8/Earth

Rock-Type monster + Fiend-Type monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon with "Dark Fusion". This cards original ATK becomes the ATK of the monsters used to Fusion Summon it. When this card attacks, you can change all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position. Flip Effects of Effect monsters are not activate at this time.

He defeats and kills Jim and Karen (His alligator or Crocidile in Japanese) commits suicide to protect him. Jim takes the blow and they both die. Only Axel, or O'Brien, Hell kaiser (Zane) and Aster survives.

In a few episodes, we see that Johan (Jesse) is alive! :D

i want to see those episodes' date=' too, really badly[/quote']

yeah,how much we have to wait them to be subbed?

Because if I wait them to be dubbed to the episodes when Jaden turns evil, I will be in school already and then I will not have the time to watch them in dubbed.

As of episode 140, Jim and Karen (sherly in America) were killed by Supreme King Judai. O'Briend was afraid (he is an ex-soldier) an ran off. Only O'Briend, Zane, Aster, and Syrus haven't been killed or turned evil. We will see Johan (Jesse) later and Amon. (Adrain)

Bushi Ni Nigon Nashi means 'A samurai has no second thoughts.'

Nah' date=' they'll say [i']'their soul was sent to the Shadow Realm'[/i]

I mean, that's getting a bit old now, and hello 4kids! The Pharaoh sorta kinda SELAED THE SHADOW REALM AWAY FOR ETERNITY!!

Yeah that is getting old, I mean the entire 1st and 2nd Season run of the ''Shadow Realm'' and the season when they traveled to the Ancient Egypt

Star 6

Atk/Def 2400/1500 04.jpg

Type Dark

Family Fiend-Fusion/Effect

Effect

[E-Hero Clayman] + [E-Hero Sparkman]

{This monster can only be Special Summoned by a Fusion Summon from [Dark Fusion]. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 of your opponent's monsters.}

in case you didnt know, and sorry, that was the best pic i could find of Lighning Golem

yep, straight from Janime. and i can't wait untl that duel, plus, Janime said somethin about a NEW Evil Hero, Evil Hero Hell Sniper, but there are no stats of that. Plus, most, if not all, of these Evil Heros are comming out in Gladiator's Assault, in my topic i posted

Archived