Assassin Mikara (A Trio of DEF Alternate Universe)

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, DL spacin out xD
I liked the bit with the hammer; it is kind of a weird weapon to go with.
And interesting how you seem to be making Calvin's role in this bigger, I can dig it.
Although, I think it would have been better if we saw the FTK's first mission in detail. It's an important occasion, so it'd be interesting to see how exactly they managed to play it off so well.
Also, during El and DL's spar, you're supposed to make a new paragraph when the other person talks, even if it's just a sentence.
And Aa'une came out of nowhere during Calvin's broadcast, he needs to be introduced into the scene rather than casually mentioned at the end.

But good chapter, keep it up DMG.

I think instead of saying "yesterday" you should probably say "the day before" to prevent the third person narration from sounding like a first person one

And while the Kamon (did I spell that right?) Kills was a nice touch, it probably could've been brought up in a dialogue instead of parenthesis

All in all, it was very good and it had a lot of new plot elements and wasn't too long or too short. I kinda got confused at the lunch scene where the masked man (not Batman or anime batman (Zero)....or Hei for that matter 0.0) comes on the television. Was that Donovyn or was that some guy from the Inactive (most likely Life)?

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1345835057' post='6012109']

Also, during El and DL's spar, you're supposed to make a new paragraph when the other person talks, even if it's just a sentence.

[/quote]
I thought that was only one way of writing?

Well, regardless, I think you're since DMG was writing that way before, he should probably keep consistent

Ummm... that defines how you define plan out. I mean, I know where I want the story to go, but as for how it gets there... that's the same way I did all my stories. However I feel it needs to go at the time I'm doing it. I knew all along I wanted Flandre to make an appearance, I just didn't know how I wanted to go about doing it until I started writing the chapter. Don't worry, you'll see more of him later. In fact, the next few chapters, you may be surprised.

Horay for wifi.
Still don't have my lap top.
But, Fusion: Maker was name president of Kaiba Korp. Pegasus offered a merger, which Maker declined. This aided Pegasus to hire Muramasa, Mikara's brother, to sabotage Kaiba Korp, in order to eliminate competition. Maker found out what Muramasa was doing, ad had him arrested, and thusly killed, via the Death Penalty. Now Mikara, as well as having been fired for this job, is taking it very personally as a revenge mission.
Kira, Trio of DEF Alternate Universe.

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1353899919' post='6078128']
Kinda loled at "The transvestite leaped down" or whatever it was, because I thought you were describing DL for a second xD
[/quote]
And I thought he was talking about Mikara

either way that was some weird wording bro xD

Here's a question though, will Part 2 be as long as Part 1? You seem to be edging pretty close to a finale even though you [i]just[/i] started Part 2

You know, it just occurred to me, since the News section is always locked save for admins, it could've been used to make YCMaker that much more "evil" or at least morally ambiguous (kinda like Bleach's Soul King except more evil and less ambiguous)

DMG, you also didn't really answer our questions about Part 2's length?

and it almost seems like Remo was never in the Banned in this one-shot ;_;

Well...that happened.
I love how no one questioned Creator about all those Ultima plans when they found out those were his warehouses.
And Remo cannot catch a break, it's great. But wouldn't Yazul feel compelled to have someone go get Pichu after hearing Remo just left him unattended in the road?
Chris' death scene was actually unexpected and a nice twist. But...it didn't have the best execution.
After he gets stabbed, what happens is Ninjew goes to slash her, but stops when Rosa gets in the way and dotes on him (and calls him an idiot, nice thing to say to someone after they were mortally injured). But while all this is happening, what's Karin doing? Wouldn't she make a move to stab Rosa, or maybe attack someone else?
Because the time between that and her snapping out of her trance is too much time to be left unattended.
And what the hell was everyone else doing, Daisuke was the only one noted to be fighting Kana, so why would they all just be standing there?

Aside from that, good stuff and I'm interested in seeing where the story's gonna go from here.

Archived