Assassin Mikara (A Trio of DEF Alternate Universe)

Spirit of DMG

Hmmm... Those are some good points. But... wasn't Chris still alive when I cut that scene off? Yazul had bigger issues to deal with than Pichu. Like that group of young actors who just escaped a burning stage, and the fact that Aqua is currently barely able to breath due to smoke inhalation. Those other issues... well, I dunno. I guess they were standing around trying to keep the fighting away from Rosa, who has no experience in the area whatsoever.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

You could always put it on hiatus while away in Afghanistan....I'm assuming that's the reason why they're infrequent, right?

Edit: DMG, I feel I liked the chapter well enough, but one thing that kinda bugged me was that Odin's entrance and subsequent description seemed like a Kubo-ish asspull

Like, he was supposedly dead (informal knowledge that was inserted on the spot) and then just kinda "happens" to be Mikara's mindslave?

I don't like that feel man. It's something I expect of Bleach bro

I see where you're comin from. The reason I went with that is this:
I needed some way of simultaneously jacking with our groups minds, as well as snapping Karin and Kanna out of the mind-slave deal. I could have always had someone pull Chris's Springtime of Youth line, but that seems out of character for everyone who was there. Using Odin seemed a decent way of getting a new ally against Mikara, snapping his daughters out of the hypnosis, and messing with everyone. Though, now I have to come up with some way to justify him having survived his supposed death...

Depending on how big the fire is, my friend. A hot enough fire would be able to decompose DNA to uselessness, and in some situations, render dental comparison useless as well, thus meaning that they'd have two choices: List the corpse as "Unknown Person" or follow the logic of "It was his car, therefore, this must be him."

I liked the chapter, but yeah the Ninjew dismissed the Inactive army was kinda funny and sad at the same time

Which leads me to my next question, when does the time line split from the original? Like, from the very get-go? Because the inactive and Life seem to be pretty feared already and I'm pretty sure they only became a danger in DEF [i]during[/i] rather than before it started

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1356661389' post='6103858']
It's been a whole different story from the get-go though, you know?
And I believe he mentioned a year time gap between Donovyn's announcement and the following chapter, though I may be mistaken.
[/quote]
I know it was a whole different story, but it's still in the same universe and that universe has some base rules

Archived