Photon Papilloperative

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1343511134' post='5991274']
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_Gate"]http://yugioh.wikia....i/Assassin_Gate[/url]

Says otherwise. Just saying.
[/quote]
That ones a support for all Assassins. While it does support Papilloperative, it also supports every Assailant, Ansatsu, and I'm sure a grand amount of other cards printed in japan that they wouldn't consider it (kind of like how they wouldn't consider making a "Death" support card).
Besides, in the TCG, they would have to write something like '"Butterspy", "Assailant", "Ansatsu", or "Papilloperative" monster' just to replace Assassin. It would already have a lot of words tacked onto it, so adding Papilloperative would be just another thing on that long list.

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1343511310' post='5991279']
It's not the Phantom that is important, but rather the "Butterfly Assassin" part that is. Both those 2 monsters and the Xyz are "Butterfly Assassin"s in the OCG. If you try to put them in TCG, then they will have to do that hated "add two different names in there because we changed the OCG name".
[/quote]

That I can see being a problem if they decide to print cards that support all "Butterfly Assassin" cards. However, they've already made Moonlit Papillon, a card designed for pure Butterspy (Photon Butterfly Assassin) support, I don't think we'll have to worry about them just making "Butterfly Assassin" support.

Papilloperative rolls off the tongue easier than Butterfly Assassin

[quote name='- Neo -' timestamp='1343498814' post='5991111']
I like how it makes Ryko miss timing. That's reason enough to run it.
[/quote]Ryko is mandatory. There's no timing to miss.

[quote name='Vengevine' timestamp='1343518480' post='5991347']
Only Ryko's mill is mandatory. It's also a "FLIP: You can" so idk whether that actually can miss timing.
[/quote]Whatever. FLIP effects don't miss the timing.

Archived