[Cardfight!! Vanguard] Card of the Day 7/30/12 - Ultimate Dimensional Robo Great Daiyuusha

[CENTER][IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/nu_23/Card%20of%20the%20Day/vgd_today-32.jpg[/IMG]

CONT【V】: Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): During your turn, if the number of cards named "Dimensional Robo" in your soul is three or more, this unit gets Power +2000/Critical +1.
CONT【V/R】: If you have a non-«Dimension Police» vanguard or rear-guard, this unit gets Power -2000.
CONT【V】: If you have a card named "Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha" in your soul, this unit gets Power +2000.

Card Lore: In order to protect the peace of Cray, Daiyusha has polished his blazing soul of justice into this ultimate form. His form is that of 5 Dimensional Robos combined together. He has undergone a power-up upgrade that his old self can no longer compare, his various armaments, including Power Output Dynamos and his Armor, have significantly been improved, and even his own sword is now without equal in all the world, capable of slaying foes in a single blow. In addition to the appearance of a mysterious power, the ancient clan "Aqua Force" has finally revived, causing a massive series of chaotic outbreaks across the planet of Cray. However, the people of Star Gate do not despair. They know it... The presence of a true hero who fights to protect everyone on Cray. This true hero now stands up to protect his friends, his homeland, and this planet from all who threaten it.

[IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/nu_23/Card%20of%20the%20Day/july-30-b.jpg[/IMG]

Credits: NeoArkadia of NeoArkCradle[/CENTER]

[quote name='Wizarus' timestamp='1343663002' post='5992732']
I've tested in on CFC and also played against it. Though its cool when you summon it, and if you can get pass the Perfect guard spam it hurts 10k VG like hell, the -4 is a huge turnoff for me.
[/quote]

Card advantage is meaningless when you get to ride this epicness.

It's just... worth any kind of sacrifice.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1343681213' post='5992990']
You forgot it's last skill.

CONT【V】: If you Superior Crossride this card your opponent cannot Guard with a unit that has 0 Shield.

=D
[/quote]
that would be game breaking dude.
and totally something think tank should do

Archived