[Finished]Ascending the Abyss - Start Making your Cards

Astolfo

[color=#000066][b]Well, isn't the new Abyss Rising pack coming out/is out? (CBA to check) Well, try your hand at making a support for one of the archetypes that will come out/be supported in AR. Good luck~[/b][/color]

[spoiler="How to Join"][color=#000066][b]1| State your wish to enter, if the 6 spots are not filled yet.[/b][/color]
[color=#000066][b]2| Donate 5 points to me.[/b][/color][/spoiler]

[spoiler="Rules"][color=#000066][b]1| All YCM Rules apply.
2| Cards must be PM'd to me before the deadline.
3| Judge's grading is final.
4| Written Cards are allowed.[/b][/color]
[color=#000066][b]5| Confirmed Archetypes only. (Not sure if this matters)
5| I have the right to add extra rules.[/b][/color][/spoiler]

[spoiler="Pot"][color=#000066][b]100 points to the winner + Fees + Donations + Reps from the other 5 contestants.[/b][/color][/spoiler]

[spoiler="Contestants"][color=#000066][b]1| Striker.[/b][/color]
[color=#000066][b]2| Cherry Blossom[/b][/color]
[color=#000066][b]3| newhat[/b][/color]
[color=#000066][b]4| Enguin[/b][/color]
[color=#000066][b]5| Thor the Just[/b][/color]
[color=#000066][b]6| monkeyboy6[/b][/color]
[/spoiler]

[color=#000066][b]Due Date of Cards at latest: [s]August 10th[/s] [s]Delayed until at least all 6 contestants join, and MAYBE a few judges.[/s] August 15th.

Again, good luck to everyone~

Donations to the pot always, and greatly accepted. ^^

Note: For the cards, you could use a different name, for the creator, but remember, the more realistic it is, the better score it will get.[/b][/color]

[color=#000066][b]I already have a nice round 100 points to spare, so that'll be the pot, excluding the donations and fees. That better? Thanks Strikey. :D Also, people, submit your cards through PM. Then I'll round them up anonymously, for grading. Preferably, no distinguishable 'Name' on the card, if not written.[/b][/color]

[color=#000066][b]It can be any archetype of the ones confirmed to be released in ABYR. It could be an old archetype, or a new one. Doesn't matter. And accepted. :D ONE MORE SPOT AVAILABLE. And judges would be nice, but I could do it myself.[/b][/color]

[color=#000066][b]Each person makes 1 card. Sorry about that. Was talking to all of you, when I wrote that, so all of the 6 contestants' [u]cards[/u] was what the stuff was talking about. But yes, each contestant sends one card to me via individual (me and other person only) PM.

EDIT: Don't worry about the problem with YCM's cardmaker, or Yugico's cardmaker (defaults). I'll take off 'realistic'-part points on things like stats, eff, creator/date, etc. ^^ But anyone who wants to, might/should use Judas' template. ^^[/b][/color]

[color=#000066][b]Enguin said that he won't be able to access a computer until the 17th at earliest, so I'll give an extension period until the 20th. No more. (The longer extension is if he has to travel somewhere along the way or such. He's on a trip somewhere, iirc.) I'll start grading the other cards.[/b][/color]

Archived