Royal Oppression: Discussion

Allright that is one hell of a card for this meta {slides 2 in pocket monarch deck}

You're running MACRO MONARCHS. MACRO MONARCHS. Royal Oppression in MACRO MONARCHS? You may as well run The Cheerful Coffin while you're at it.

Yes i now its bad in a macro monarch deck Hint the sarcasm and i call it pocket monarchs as its a nickname me and my friends came up with to confuse oppoints

You originally had Sangan in your Macro deck. It is impossible to tell whether you are being sarcastic or not when you suggest bad card choices.

read my explanation on my last post crab and besides i took Sangen out and im useing royal oppression in anthor deck of mine which im not posting here as i dont need fixes. Next time crab Read before you post

I read your post before I posted' date=' I read it after I posted, and I read it after you posted. I stand by what I said.

Note that I said you [b']ORIGINALLY[/b] had Sangan, not that you still had it. readb4upost

Guest Chaos Pudding

read my explanation on my last post crab and besides i took Sangen out and im useing royal oppression in anthor deck of mine which im not posting here as i dont need fixes. Next time crab Read before you post

Allright that is one hell of a card for this meta {slides 2 in pocket monarch deck}

Point. Set. Match.

This card owned me the other day...

No Felgrand, No Darkblaze, no Decoy...

If it wasn't for Tyrant and DM, my ass would have been grass...

And of course MoF is now banned, so I couldn't get MST or Heavy Storm back...

Dust Tornado finally saved me, then I had a 4800 ATK Felgrand going at his empty field...

No Felgrand' date=' No Darkblaze, no [b']Decoy[/b]...

Now you're mentioning that monster, you brought me up a question.

If you attack Decoy Dragon, wouldn't the same thing happen like when you negate Treeborn Frog, that you pay 800 life points and nothing else happens?

No Felgrand' date=' No Darkblaze, no [b']Decoy[/b]...

Now you're mentioning that monster, you brought me up a question.

If you attack Decoy Dragon, wouldn't the same thing happen like when you negate Treeborn Frog, that you pay 800 life points and nothing else happens?

The way I understand it, Decoy's effect wouldn't activate and he would die a very painful death...

Guest Chaos Pudding

The way I understand it' date=' Decoy's effect wouldn't activate and he would die a very painful death...

[/quote']

Your fault for running Decoy in the first place.

Archived