Kaitou Kid

Do you think this is a good Idea  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think this is a good Idea

• Great Idea
    • Not Bad
    • Not Good
    • Bad Idea

[align=center]In this thread i will List the people that have left the site and who were Permanatly Banned

Please Post Here if I missed anybody.I dont want anybody to be forgotten.(Unless They are in the Gone Section)

Gone But Not Forgotten(Left The Site)

FRUNK

YamiCardMaker

Lord_Tobi

Cyberbetic Dragon

YankeeFan07

Darkthrone

zachy_syko

Azuh

Gone(Banned or Left with a bad record or on a bad note)

Goggler

[/align]

I dont know who CardCapter is...

Not sure if youre the right person for the job' date=' and theres alot more people not on there that should be on that list more importantly than those on it already...

[/quote']

The Statement above is TRUE

Well it is, I agree with it :?

Not sure if youre the right person for the job' date=' and theres alot more people not on there that should be on that list more importantly than those on it already...

[/quote']

Namely, Chaoserver. Banned, but still the best YGO player to ever join this site.

[/quote']

Namely, Chaoserver. Banned, but still the best YGO player to ever join this site.

I second that Chaosever is the best damm player ever even better then Ashley and george

[/quote']

I second that Chaosever is the best damm player ever even better then Ashley and george

Er.......Ashley? I know who George is, but who's Ashley?

Sartorius or Mr Massive Ego he knows his stuff but Kevin Eli and Kramer blow him out of the water

and theres one that you missed Gist

Gist quit Yugioh after selling $255 worth of cards he got off the internet in ways similar to a thread in the TCG section to venders at a pre release.

It isn't really. Besides, he's both wrong about the amount good people who are gone, and the amount of people who have been banned. And besides, wouldn't it be best to forget those who provided nothing but trouble to the forum?

~ Locked ~

CardCapter, if you want me to reopen this, you can attempt to persuade me over PMs.

Archived