Return to ravnica, guild comparison.

Hasemeow

Mechanics in order of Standard playability:

Detain > Populate & Scavenge > Overload > Unleash

Detain is pretty good, but only marginally. Populate will be good as long as W/x tokens is a deck, and Grove of the Guardian will ensure it's played. Scavenge is basically gonna used to speed up the clock with Blood Artist and Jarad. Overload might be good, but we haven't seen enough cards. Unleash it's just eh.

1. Izzet (they have the best charm, the most viable decktype, and some fun modal spells)
2. Azorius (Delver is still a decktype, and even U/w/r could see play)
3. Selesnya (They have a 2/2 Flash Vigilance token, and an 8/8 with vigilance for 6. They will be amazing)

In draft terms:

Detain is still the best mechanic. Scavenge is better than Populate. Overload is decent. Unleash is decent.

Azorius, Golgari and Rakdos are the best draft colours.

No idea what any of you are talking about since I started "playing magic" yesterday (i got the duels of the planes walkers 2013 game on ps3 cuz I was board)

It fun and I may be getting into it IRL when release the set.

So far I like Green, Black and Blue and I want some advice on a budget build for the current/upcoming main format that mixes 2 of these colors.

If you help me out I'll mail you some cookies :)

[quote name='Le Magician' timestamp='1346730180' post='6018898']
No idea what any of you are talking about since I started "playing magic" yesterday (i got the duels of the planes walkers 2013 game on ps3 cuz I was board)

It fun and I may be getting into it IRL when release the set.

So far I like Green, Black and Blue and I want some advice on a budget build for the current/upcoming main format that mixes 2 of these colors.

If you help me out I'll mail you some cookies :)
[/quote]We really can't do much right now since MtG is at one of the slower parts of the format.
If you wait a little longer, many more things will be seen.
We could probably work out a budget build for IRL decks easily.

But Green/Black will probably be one of the better working decks, and they have some pretty nice budget cards in.

[quote name='DDae' timestamp='1346730363' post='6018901']
We really can't do much right now since MtG is at one of the slower parts of the format.
If you wait a little longer, many more things will be seen.
We could probably work out a budget build for IRL decks easily.

But Green/Black will probably be one of the better working decks, and they have some pretty nice budget cards in.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot. Can you send my a pm with with Green/Black deck like so I can get an idea of what one looks like?

Archived