2: Golgari Keyrune
2: Jerad's Orders
2: Grisly Salvage

Lands: 24

8: Forest
8: Swamps
4: Overgrown Tomb
4: Woodland Cemetery

I kinda wanna play Desecration Demon in here becasue it seems as though it would work really well..but I can't find room. Also thinking about cutting Sewer Shambler for Sluiceway Scorpion...its a higher mana drop for the same Power..but it has similar Scavenge cost and a better effect in Death Touch.

You'll want to play 4 Abrupt Decay instead of Murder (it's really essential, despite it being pretty expensive). With this much Scavenge, you might as well play a Dredge variant.

Max out on Grisly Salvage, neg the Sewer Shamblers for Mulch or Splinterfright, and there's little point running Lotleth Troll without Gravecrawler (3 Gravecrawler is enough to make Lotleth Troll worthwhile).

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1348938463' post='6034606']
You'll want to play 4 Abrupt Decay instead of Murder (it's really essential, despite it being pretty expensive). With this much Scavenge, you might as well play a Dredge variant.

Max out on Grisly Salvage, neg the Sewer Shamblers for Mulch or Splinterfright, and there's little point running Lotleth Troll without Gravecrawler (3 Gravecrawler is enough to make Lotleth Troll worthwhile).
[/quote]

I honestly don't like Decay...I understand it hits a wider range of cards...but i just dont like that its limited to cards with a cost of 3 mana and under.

Troll is there to help set up Scavenge for free and he works well with Jack as he puts counters on himself so he can get really big really fast.

I will add more copies of Grisly Salvage for a bit of speed though.

[quote name='El Majishan' timestamp='1348940522' post='6034623']
I honestly don't like Decay...I understand it hits a wider range of cards...but i just dont like that its limited to cards with a cost of 3 mana and under.
Troll is there to help set up Scavenge for free and he works well with Jack as he puts counters on himself so he can get really big really fast.
I will add more copies of Grisly Salvage for a bit of speed though.
[/quote]

This format, pretty much everything you want to hit is under 3 mana. Everything else is sorted out by Rancor'd threats and Jarad. I think the most important things to hit are Detention Sphere. If you have no chance hitting it, you're really screwed.

Yeah, you might as well keep Lotleth Troll. Just consider Gravecrawler for the synergy.

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1348940743' post='6034625']
This format, pretty much everything you want to hit is under 3 mana. Everything else is sorted out by Rancor'd threats and Jarad. I think the most important things to hit are Detention Sphere. If you have no chance hitting it, you're really screwed.

Yeah, you might as well keep Lotleth Troll. Just consider Gravecrawler for the synergy.
[/quote]

Dentention Sphere is a b****...I guess I can cut a Murder for 1 more Golgari Charm so I have a relaible answer for it.

What you think about Desecration Demon?

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1348957212' post='6034794']
Deathrite Shaman might be fun. I would run more Jarad's Order. Abrubt Decay is one of the better cards for creature destruction that exists.
[/quote]

A budget build i think. and Abrupt Decay is even more expensive then the Overgrown Tombs.

Honestly, since you like to focus on Coprsejack, Blessings of Nature could be a hilarious tech. Miracle it for 1 mana and 8 +1/+1 Counters. but its just an idea.

Your welcome to try Ultimate Price over Murder, albiet it only hits single-color, it's still one mana cheaper. (You could also cut back on the number of murder and run just 1 Ultimate Price, up to you)

Made a few changes. I'm trying out 4 Slither Heads just because it a free Scavenge to use with Jack and a pretty good Discard with Troll also added a 3rd Jarad to see how it would test.

As for GraveCrawler...if I can get my hand on some via trade, I'll cut Slither Head and Jarad by 1 each and add two Crawlers since it tested well.

I will test Blessings of Nature because it seems hilarious.

I've been playing with the idea of teching in 2-3 Kill-Trill Assassin since its a cheap 2 drop the can put counters on herself (works with Jack) and has the bonus of death touch.

What do guys think?

Adding 4 Slitherhead and Gravecrawlers basically turns the entire deck into subpar Zombies (the entire deck is dysfunctional without Geralf's Messenger or Blood Artist). Thrill-Kill is definitely much better in decks that run red enchantments that can ping. Without them, it's rather eeeh. Better two-drop is Guildmages and Blood Artist.

Oh, Yeah, forgot about Victim of Night, its a 2 drop kill-spell that hits anything but Zombies, Vampires and Werewolves, would work well except for the odd mirror-match.

Thrillkill is a cheap-drop. could be nice if you want to put some pressure on your opponent, unleashing it means you can't block with it. I think its an okay card, not sure how it might play here.

Also, it would be nice if you updated the OP with how it looks with changes, easier for us to reference to when making suggestions.

Archived