Transforming the entire game [Stellar Pressure World]

Dr. Cakey

I am not familiar (or was, sadly) with the metagame, but I can see this being used in conjuction Level Limit Area B or Gravity Bind. A Level 5 monster will become a level 3 one, enabling it to attack while either card is active. Also, now that I think of it, this could also make Special Summoning low rank Xyz monsters easier, but on the other hand, it will be more difficult to summon more commonplace Xyz monsters. But tell me, was this whatever you were going for?

Screw up Synchros and Xyzs through Level reduction? Sounds like Stygian Dirge. But since you can sacrifice a monster to protect it, this could be pretty good. Using it with Level Limit or Gravity Bind would be pointless, but you can use Pride of the Weak and Over Capacity.

[quote name='newhat' timestamp='1349152539' post='6036204']
Screw up Synchros and Xyzs through Level reduction? Sounds like Stygian Dirge. But since you can sacrifice a monster to protect it, this could be pretty good. Using it with Level Limit or Gravity Bind would be pointless, but you can use Pride of the Weak and Over Capacity.
[/quote]
Sadly, Pride of the Weak wouldn't be very good even if it it worked with stronger monsters. As for Over Capacity, it wouldn't work on the summoned monster, because the summoned monster doesn't lose Levels until Pressure World resolves, so when Over Capacity resolve, the monster would still be whatever its original Level was.

[quote name='Scrooge' timestamp='1349170848' post='6036269']
Since all monsters that are level 3 or lower essentially become level 1 monsters, this could make summoning rank 1 Xyz monsters or level 2 Synchro monsters (if there are any) very easy.
[/quote]
It [i]is[/i] probably the best way to summon Rank 1's...except all Rank 1's suck and require 3 materials, which is agonizing. There are two Level 2 Synchro Monsters: Formula Synchron and T.G. Recipro Butterfly. Formula Synchron is an excellent choice, but is limited. Butterfly is awful.

So...I guess I spent this entire post telling people my card isn't as good as they think it is?

Archived