*D.A. Single*: Summoning Snatch

[size=5]Summoning Snatch[/size]
[color=#008080][size=5][size=4]Quick-play Spell[/size][/size][/color]

[size=5][size=4][size=3]Effect: [/size][/size][/size][size=4][i]Activate only during your opponents turn when they would Special Summon before they would Normal Summon; Your opponent cannot Normal Summon this turn and you can Normal Summon 1 extra time next turn. Draw 1 card.[/i][/size]

So what do you think? Good counter tech for most decks?

Most Decks Normal Summon, then Special Summon. For exceptions like Chaos Agents, this card would be too situational to be useful. You're not preventing the Special Summon, so unless your opponent was doing some kind of Special-Normal-Synchro combo, this would barely have any effect.

Even though it's a cantrip, and even though it gives you extra Normal Summons, you haven't eliminated your opponent's monster. Griffin might like this card, but I think it's too situational.

With regards to Hat's post....
More or less, this card is just side-deck material against something like Chaos Dragons, Geargia/Machina, Gallis, etc, or just any deck that can make massive plays without needing a Normal Summon(Hieratics, for example).
While it's concept [i]DOES[/i] make for an interesting design, its still situational, as Hat already stated.

[quote name='newhat' timestamp='1349377480' post='6037730']
Most Decks Normal Summon, then Special Summon. For exceptions like Chaos Agents, this card would be too situational to be useful. You're not preventing the Special Summon, so unless your opponent was doing some kind of Special-Normal-Synchro combo, this would barely have any effect.

Even though it's a cantrip, and even though it gives you extra Normal Summons, you haven't eliminated your opponent's monster. Griffin might like this card, but I think it's too situational.
[/quote]
[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1349378016' post='6037738']
With regards to Hat's post....
More or less, this card is just side-deck material against something like Chaos Dragons, Geargia/Machina, Gallis, etc, or just any deck that can make massive plays without needing a Normal Summon(Hieratics, for example).
While it's concept [i]DOES[/i] make for an interesting design, its still situational, as Hat already stated.
[/quote]

I get what your saying........
How about instead, it activates when your opp. summons (on there turn) & negs their next summon and then follows with giving you your draw and an extra ns next turn?

Archived