Manic Machines

Airride

Because Armz.

Manic Shreddder - DARK
Machine/Effect
Once per turn: Banish 1 "Manic" Monster from your Hand or graveyard; Destroy a Monster your Opponent Controls. Then, You may change this card's Name to the Destroyed Monster.
ATK/1600 DEF/1000

Manic Scanner - LIGHT
Machine/Effect
Once per turn: You may activate one of these effects:
-Banish 1 Monster from either Player's Graveyard and Target 1 "Manic" Monster on the field; The Target's card's Name, Attribute, ATK, and DEF Becomes the Banished Monsters.
- Target 1 Banished Monster and 1 "Manic" Monster on the field; The Second Target's card's Name, Attribute, ATK, and DEF Becomes the First Target's.
ATK/0 DEF/0

Manic Monitor - LIGHT
Machine/Effect
When a "Manic" Monster is Banished; Special Summon this card from the Hand or Graveyard.
ATK/1400 DEF/1700

Manic Repairman - DARK
Machine/Effect
Once per turn, When you Discard a card(s) or Banish a Card(s) from your Hand: You may Add that card(s) back to your Hand after the current Chain Resolves.
ATK/1800 DEF/1000

Manic Desk Lamp -LIGHT-
Machine/Effect
If this card is destroyed as a result of battle: Special Summon up to 2 "Manic Desk Lamp"s from your Hand/Deck. You can Banish this card in your Graveyard and Target 1 face-up "Manic Desk Lamp" you control: Target monster's name is treated as "Manic Heat Lamp", it's Attribute becomes FIRE, and it's Original ATK and DEF are switched.
ATK/500 DEF/1800
(Created by Armadilloz)

Manic Shopping Spree
Normal Spell
Pay 1000 Life Points; Special Summon 1 "Manic" Monster from the Deck. It is Banished at the End Phase.

Currently All I could think of.

([url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/290732-single-a-number-that-can-clone-other-numbers/"]Link to the Original Card I made this set for.[/url])

Funny thing is, I was thinking about doing something like this at some point.

Also, Scanner's effect-
[quote]
-Banish 1 Monster from either Player's Graveyard and [b]Target[/b] 1 "Manic" Monster on the field; The Second Target's card's Name, Attribute, ATK, and DEF Becomes the First Target's.[/quote]
Way you have it worded, you Banish 1 monster from either Graveyard, and also 1 Manic you control.
The Bold part I added, because that's what your missing

You know, your set is missing a lamp, so randomly-
[quote]Manic Desk Lamp -LIGHT-
Machine/Effect
If this card is destroyed as a result of battle: Special Summon up to 2 "Manic Desk Lamp"s from your Hand/Deck. You can Banish this card in your Graveyard and Target 1 face-up "Manic Desk Lamp" you control: Target monster's name is treated as "Manic Heat Lamp", it's Attribute becomes FIRE, and it's Original ATK and DEF are switched.
ATK/500 DEF/1800[/quote]

[quote name='Lord Vennominon' timestamp='1350152861' post='6043622']
Am I allowed to add that to the OP? :U[/quote]
Feel free to.
[quote name='Lord Vennominon' timestamp='1350152861' post='6043622']
I almost want to make another Xyz That's just a computer, but I'm not sure what I'd do with it.[/quote]
Manic Printer was a one-shot, though xD

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1350159026' post='6043688']Manic Printer was a one-shot, though xD[/quote]I was thinking either a "True Boss" Xyz unrelated, but still having similar requirements (2-2 Level 4 Monsters with different names?), like The Ninja guy and Terror-Byte people had (A boss for their deck, and the Boss made by numbers) or have a Secondary boss number (It would be 84. Why? TI-84 :U)
Prolly the first though.

Archived