Ascended Game of Legendary Created Cards (Yugioh CCG)

Big Bad Pennar

Ascended Game of Legendary Created Cards

[spoiler='News and Timeline:']
11-11-2012: Submissions for first Set has been completed, Set list has been updated with Special Edition cards
10-18-2012: Discussions for first set has started; Submissions for First Set has started
10-17-2012: AGLCC is Started
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='FAQ:']
Q: What the heck is a CCG?
A: A CCG is known as a Created Card Game, The Term CCG also means "Collectible Card Game", but those two are not the same, Created Card Games are often used with Certain Programs, Like Yugioh CCGs with YVD or Duel Portal

Q: What is YVD and Duel Portal and How do I get them?
A: YVD is known as Yugioh Virtual Dueling, It can be downloaded Here
A2: Duel Portal is a Dueling Client made by Seattlite, It is very useful for CCGs and such. More information is found Here

Q: How do we obtain the updated .set file
A: It's simple, You copy and Paste the cards under the "Current Setlist" Spoiler into your yvd.set file. In the case of a Duel Portal .set File, You can use a that yvd.set file and it'll be fine.

I will try to think of a method to be able to update the yvd.set file without a lot of the hassle

Q: What's the regular Set Schedule?
A: 1 Official Booster Set on the 18th of every 2-3 months, Between then, I can take Submissions for a "Test Set", those cards cannot be used in tournaments though

Q: We have a question about this that is not listed here
A: PM it to me and I'll see what I can do to answer it

Q: Which Duel Client will be best to use
A: It's a Mix really, There are people that prefer YVD over Dual Portal and Vice Versa
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Rules:']
- All YCM Rules Apply
- Trolling and Spamming are punished with Extreme Prejudice
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Members:']
YCM Username - YVD - DP
Death Label - Shinki - NightingaleFlandre - flandre
Miyuki-san - N/A - DanteSparda
Pylraster - DarkestHour - N/A
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Application:']
Username:
YVD and/or DP Username:
Card Making Experience:
Experience in other CCGs:
How active will you be and will you Duel?:
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Current Setlist:']
http://pastebin.com/iShaust3
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Current Banlist:']
None Yet
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Next Set in the works:']
[/spoiler]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: Forums and Card Games[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]YVD and/or DP Username: YVD: none DP:I do not know what that is[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Card Making Experience: a little over a year with different accounts[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Experience in other CCGs: none[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]How active will you be and will you Duel?: usually everyday later in the night and if necesary, yeah I would.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]my app looks horrid [/size][/font][/color]

DA: Accepted, But I often prefer YVD over DP (Since DP is often pretty Glitchy IMO)

Forums: DP is [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/279701-duel-portal-program-available-now-topic-remade-2/"]Duel Portal[/url], You're accepted, but I have to keep a close eye on you since I don't really know you

EDIT: Forums, I would get a username for either one of them, since you're dueling

@ Forums: Okay, I'll remove your name from the list

@ Sea: The Set Submissions was gonna be when the Name was Determined...

Speaking of...

[center][color=#4b0082][b][size=4][size=5][u]Set 1: Elusive Nomads (ELNO)[/u][/size][/size][/b][/color][/center]
[center][size=4][size=5][size=4]- This is the first set of the AGLCC[/size][/size][/size][/center]
[center]- It will be 100 Card Set[/center]
[center]- No Archetypes will be Introduced[/center]
[center]- 25 cards per person. Extra Spaces will be given to others if we have less than 100 Cards[/center]
[center]- You are Required that among your 25 Slots, You will need to make 3 Normal Monsters and 2 Cards that Support Normal Monsters, 1 of the Normal Monsters you Submit can be a Gemini or a Monster that Treats itself as a Normal Monster[/center]
[center]- No Fusions or Xyzes this set, Synchros and Rituals are allowed.[/center]

You all can use this to convert to YVD format: [url="http://lccg.somee.com/webuploader.aspx"]http://lccg.somee.com/webuploader.aspx[/url]

Also Flandre, you should post more information about this club. [u]In the OP.[/u] These are the kinds of questions everyone's gonna ask:
* What the freck is a CCG?
* How do we use YVD? Where do we download it? Do we use Duel Portal more often?
* What is the regular set schedule like?
* Where will we obtain the updated .set file?

I'll edit my post with cards.

|Quantum Warrior|1|ELNO|Warrior|Light|4||2000|0|Capable of manipulating particles at a sub-atomic level, this warrior's sword breaks up the very structure of its victims.|
|Sky Swimmer|2|ELNO|Aqua|Water|4||1800|2100|The Olympians have their own Olympics, too. Where did you think the name came from?|
|Pull Golem|3|ELNO|Rock|Earth|3||1000|2200|A golem with such great mass, its gravitational field can sabotage physical movements.|
|Vanilla Pudding|4|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Each time a Normal Monster is destroyed, the owner draws 1 card. A player can destroy this card by discarding 2 cards and paying 1000 Life Points.|
|Taxidermized Animal Attack|5|ELNO|Trap Card|Trap|||||Destroy 1 Normal Monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls. Then, you can Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from your Hand in Defense Position.|
|Inundation Pool|6|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||For each WATER Monster in your Graveyard, reduce the first 300 damage you take each turn to 0.|
|Power Hydrant|7|ELNO|Machine/Effect|Water|3||1400|1400|You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard. This card can attack directly, in that case, the damage inflicted is halved. When a WATER monster inflict battle damage, select 1 Monster your opponent controls and decrease its ATK by an equal amount.|
|Flaming Fissure|8|ELNO|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When a FIRE monster attacks an opponent's monster, increase its ATK by 100 for each Level difference between the two monster. When a FIRE monster is destroyed, all other monsters you control gain ATK equal to its level x100.|
|Blazing Radiator|9|ELNO|Machine/Effect|Fire|3||1600|1000|This card can be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard. If your opponent activates a card effect, inflict damage equal to the Level of the highest level FIRE monster you control x100.|
|Lonely Seagull|10|ELNO|Winged Beast/Effect|Water|2||800|0|While this is the only Attack-position monster you control, it cannot be destroyed. When you take Battle Damage from a battle involving this card, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard with ATK equal to or less than the damage you took.|
|Twin Burial|11|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 Monster on the field. Both players can send 1 Monster from their Deck to their Graveyard with the same Attribute as that monster.|
|Crystal Chrysaora|12|ELNO|Fish/Tuner/Effect|Water|3||500|500|When this card is Summoned, select 1 monster on the field. Gain Life Points equal to its ATK.|
|Quicksand Camel|13|ELNO|Beast/Effect|Earth|4||400|1900|FLIP: Decrease the ATK and DEF of 1 monster on the field by 500. As long as it remains face-up on the field, it cannot destroy EARTH monsters you control in battle. If an EARTH Monster is Normal Summoned, you can flip this card Face-Down.|
|Widen Stance|14|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 Monster on the field. It gains 800 ATK and DEF. If it is attacked by a WIND monster, destroy it without damage calculation, then you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field.|
|Lab Research Sarcophagus|15|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell|||||Banish 1 Monster in your deck, face-down. During your 3rd Standby Phase after activation, Special Summon the banished monster.|
|Cage Deathmatch|16|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||This card is treated in your Hand and on your Field as a Continuous Spell. Monsters cannot attack the turn they are Normal or Special Summoned. Monsters can only attack the monster in the column in front of them. If there is no opposing monster, it may attack directly. You cannot attack directly the turn you activate this card.|
|Abstract Algorithm|17|ELNO|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Each time a monster is sent to the graveyard, the owner returns card from the bottom of their Graveyard to the bottom of their Deck equal to its level. Each time a monster is summoned, the controller must mill a number of cards equal to its level.|
|Clarity Dragon|18|ELNO|Dragon/Effect|Light|8||2900|1600|If this card is Tribute Summoned using only monsters that were Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Flipped Face-Up, Destroy 2 Face-Up Cards on the field.|
|Weeping Bat|19|ELNO|Zombie/Effect|Dark|4||1500|2000|You can discard this card from your Hand. If discarded in this way, if your opponent declares an attack, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard and change the attack target to this card.|
|Cascading Destruction|20|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell|||||Banish 3 cards from your Graveyard: Destroy 1 Monster on the field. If a card effect is chained to this card, except "Cascading Destruction", you can banish 1 card from your Graveyard to activate this effect again (as the next chain link) (this effect can chain to Spell Speed 3 cards).|
|Death Valley Devil|21|ELNO|Fiend/Synchro/Effect|Earth|6||1900|1900|1 Tuner + 1 or more EARTH or FIRE non-Tuners. FIRE Monsters you control gain 500 ATK. EARTH Monsters you control gain 800 DEF. During either player's turn, you can discard 1 card: Effects that increase ATK increase DEF instead, and vice-versa, until the End Phase.|
|Silence|22|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell|||||Activate only during your Main Phase 1. Until your opponent's next End Phase, you cannot attack. Your opponent cannot activate or set Spell/Trap cards from their hand.|
|Bogeyman|23|ELNO|Fiend/Effect|Dark|6||1500|0|When this card is Normal Summoned, equip 1 Spell or Trap card on either side of the field to this card. It cannot be chained to this card's effect. While equipped, double this card's original ATK. If this card destroys a monster in battle, destroy all cards equipped to this card and equip 1 Spell or Trap card on either side of the field to this card.|
|Numb Body|24|ELNO|Zombie/Effect|Dark|2||800|1500|FLIP: Special Summon 1 "Numb Body" from your Deck or Graveyard. You can banish this card from your Graveyard: select 1 face-up monster: change it to face-down Defense Position.|
|Large Trapping Net|25|ELNO|Trap Card|Trap|||||Banish 2 to 4 monsters in your Graveyard. Take control of 1 monster on the field whose Level is equal to or less than the combined levels of those monsters, until the End Phase.|

I may tweak around with this old idea I had...

|Burning Phoenix|4|ELNO|Beast/Effect|Fire|7||2500|1200|You can Banish 3 Normal Monsters (from your Graveyard): Special Summon this card (from your hand). This card is treated as a Normal Monster.|

|Top Idol Agua|5|ELNO|Aqua|Water|5||2200|500|[i]A marooned sea stallion that can skirt the floors of the ocean with ease.[/i]|

|De-Ranger|6|ELNO|Warrior|Earth|4||1400|800|[i]A woodlands ranger that hunts for survival. Taking every precaution, he sees his targets, then strikes when least expected.[/i]|

|Uniformed Resistance|7|ELNO|Spell||Quick-Play|||When a Level 4 or lower Normal Monster is Special Summoned; Target 1 Level 4 or lower Normal Monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon it.|

|Barrage of the Atoned|8|ELNO|Trap||Normal|||Send up to 2 Normal Monsters from your hand to the Graveyard: Draw cards from your Deck equal to the amount of Normal Monsters sent by this card's effect. You cannot enter your Battle Phase the turn you activated this card.|

FAQ added, and I'll start my Submissions

PS: Place the Set number as "??", I have a habit of Sorting cards a certain way

I already made my Maximum Submissions...

|Flame Warwolf|??|ELNO|Beast|FIRE|3||1400|400|A Daring, Agressive beast whose fur is patterned like a raging wildfire. With claws forever ablaze and a thirst for blood, Nothing escapes it alive|

|Shade Ninja|??|ELNO|Warrior|DARK|4||1800|100|A Ninja who thrives in the dark. Caution is taken as he is known to literally appear out of nowhere|

|Wind-Melded Dragon|??|ELNO|Dragon|WIND|4||1700|0|A Dragon whose hide is bleached white from the intrusive Combination of his own speed and the Wind. They say that The hide of this dragon is extremely valuable.|

|Glutton Ray|??|ELNO|Fish|WATER|6||2400|0|A Stingray that lives on the bottom of the Ocean, Victims of it's poison often watched in fear as they were literally eaten alive by this gigantic Glutton|

|Draco-Tank MK XXIV|??|ELNO|Machine|FIRE|8||2850|2400|This Tank was crafted from an mysterious metal Mixed with the Scales of Countless slain Dragons. Nobody has ever seen this type of tank and lived to tell the tale|

|Tune Harbinger|??|ELNO|Fiend/Tuner/Effect|LIGHT|3||1000|1400|You can return 1 Normal Monster you control to your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand, then Special Summon 1 Normal monster from your hand or Graveyard whose level is equal to or less than half the Returned Monster's level.|

|Hatred D.|??|ELNO|Warrior/Effect|DARK|1||0|0|FLIP: Target 1 card on the field; Return it to the hand|

|Aruna, Reborn Wisdom|??|ELNO|Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect|LIGHT|2||100|400|During your Standby phase: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You must control no monsters to activate and resolve this effect.|

|Slyph|??|ELNO|Fairy/Tuner/Effect|WIND|1||100|100|If this card would be Sent to the Graveyard due to an opponent's card(By battle or by card effect): Add it to the hand.|

|Clairvoyance|??|ELNO|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|6||2000|1000|When your opponent activates a Card effect: Reveal 1 random card in your opponent's hand, if the revealed card is the same type of card whose effect is activating, Negate that card's effect until the End phase.|

|Lord of the White Flame|??|ELNO|Pyro/Ritual/Effect|LIGHT|5||2000|500|Must first be Ritual Summoned. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Tuner monster from your hand.|

|Deathfire Phoenix|??|ELNO|Winged-Beast/Synchro/Effect|DARK|7||2200|1400|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Normal monsters. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Target 1 Level 6 or lower Effect monster in your opponent's Graveyard; Special Summon it to your side of the field in Face-up Defense Position. The effect of "Deathfire Phoenix" can only be activated Once per turn. |

|Deep Doom Shark|??|ELNO|Fish/Synchro/Effect|WATER|6||1900|1000|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. Once per turn: you can target 1 monster you control; This card gains ATK equal to that monster's original ATK and the target is returned to the owner's hand. |

|Rampaging Dark Ox|??|ELNO|Beast-Warrior/Synchro|EARTH|8||3000|2200|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.|

|Trade of the Weak|??|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-play|||Tribute 1 Normal Monster you control and reveal 1 Normal Monster in your hand; Special Summon 1 Normal Monster whose level is Equal to or less than the Revealed Monster's Level from your Deck.|

|Rite of the Ancients|??|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card can be used to Ritual Summon any Ritual Monster in your hand. You must tribute monsters on your side of the field or in your hand whose level is equal to or higher than the Ritual Monster's Level|

|Black Cat of Ill Omens|??|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Each player draws 1 additional card during each of their Draw Phases. During the Turn player's End phase, if they have 5 or more cards in their hand: that player takes 500 Damage for each card in their hand. You can only control 1 "Black Cat of Ill Omens".|

|Quick Twister|??|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-play|||Target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field; Return it to the top of the owner's Deck|

|Greed Thunder|??|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell|||||Target 1 Monster on the field; Destroy it and Draw 1 card. You cannot activate this card while you control a Set card.|

|Wild Lands|??|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Effect Monsters cannot be destroyed by battle, but Monsters attacking them inflict Piercing Battle Damage|

|Nomad's Rite|??|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-play|||Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from your hand|

|Chaos Tear|??|ELNO|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Pay 1500 Life points to target 1 card on the field; Negate it's effect until the End Phase of this turn. You can only Activate 1 "Chaos Tear" per turn.|

|Wall Rage|??|ELNO|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When this card is Activated, it is treated as a Normal Monster card and Special Summoned to your side of the field in face-up Defense position(EARTH/Rock/4/0/2000), It is still treated as a Trap card.|

|Counter Shot|??|ELNO|Trap Card|Trap|||||When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card. Target 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls; Destroy it.|

|Sudden Crippling Strike|??|ELNO|Trap Card|Trap|||||When your opponent Summons an Effect monster: Discard 1 card to target that monster; Your opponent card Discard 1 Monster to negate this effect, if not, the Target's ATK and DEF becomes 0 and it's effects are Negated.|

Came up with two more. One of them is definitely broken, the other not so much.

|Normal Rival Pair Eight|??|ELNO|Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1600|0|Once per turn; You can Banish 1 Normal Monster from your Graveyard: This card gains 400 ATK until the End Phase.|

|Extra Rival Pair Nine|??|ELNO|Warrior/Effect|Wind|6||2400|0|Each time a Normal Monster is Special Summoned to your field: Draw 1 card.|

It was only allowed to be submitted because it looked like the no-normal summoning ever was a good enough restriction for its effect. It wasn't unfortunately.

|Aetherial Abomination|0|ELNO|Psychic|Dark|8||3000|3000|The infinite expanses of the imagination can forth many beautiful, perfect and fantastic things. This is not one of them.|

|Deathnether Geist|0|ELNO|Zombie|Dark|8||3000|2500|A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist.|

|Primeval Valley Colossus|0|ELNO|Rock/Effect|Earth|8||2900|3400|A truly bountiful valley does not need guardians, for it will rise up to protect itself.|

|Grimlock Hellspark Dragon|0|ELNO|Dragon|Fire|4||1950|1600|It will burn it's anathema until it is nothing but ashes. Then, it will burn the ashes until they are nothing but dust. It will even burn the dust until the area surrounding it is reduced to nothing.|

|Dematerialization Cannon|0|ELNO|Machine/Effect|Fire|4||1500|1950|When this card battles with a Monster that is unaffected by card effects, destroy it without applying damage calculation (regardless of effects.)|

|Dramatic Entrance|1|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Destroy 1 Normal Monster you control: Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from your hand that has 2 more Level Stars than the destroyed monster.|

|Radiant Aegisguard Valkyrie|3|ELNO|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1600|1600|While you control another Thunder-type monster, this card cannot be attacked. The ATK and DEF of other monsters you control cannot be reduced, and their effects cannot be negated.|

|Majestic Immortal Nursemaid|21|ELNO|Fairy/Effect|Light|3||1400|1000|When you gain Life Points, you can Special Summon this card from your hand: it gains 500 ATK and DEF. When this card destroys an opponent's monster in battle, gain 500 Life Points.|

|Grand Mistress Shinrin|2|ELNO|Spellcaster/Effect|Earth|8||3000|2500|Undying beauty is the quality of a goddess, and the will of a goddess is carried out without opposition.|

|Reaper's Verdict|3|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate this card when a Normal Monster you control would be destroyed: it is not destroyed, and instead gains 500 ATK and DEF.|

|Deitic Ascension|4|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Tribute 1 Level 1 Normal Monster you control: Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher Normal Monster from your hand or deck. |

|Neogenesis|5|ELNO|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Select 1 Normal Monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon it and equip this card to it. When this card is destroyed, the equipped monster is also destroyed.|

|Psychotic Illusion|6|ELNO|Psychic|Dark|4||1900|1500|The doctors convinced him that the malicious entity that was out to kill him wasn't real, but they never told him about the other thirteen patients it killed before him.|

|Eraser of Sentience|7|ELNO|Psychic|Dark|5||2500|1800|Error. File not found. All attempts of recording data on this anomaly have been unsuccessful, and no previous data has been documented. |

Archived