Lords of Chaos - No, its not LIGHT/DARK oriented.

Toffee.

Mostly, I was just trying to make something a little bizarre.

[spoiler=Monsters]
Lord of Chaos - Warping Hero-Tiger
FIRE / Level 8
[Beast / Effect]
If the Opponent controls a monster who's ATK is higher then this card's, you can Special Summon this card(from your Hand). Once per turn you can Discard 1 Spell card: Target up to 2 Spell or Trap cards on the field; Destroy the Targets. During the turn this card's effect was activated, this card must battle(if able), and all battle damage done to the Opponent's Life Points is 0. The effects of your Opponent's monsters that this card destroys as a result of battle are negated.
ATK 2400 / DEF 2000

Lord of Chaos - Fighting Mechanical-Armor
DARK / Level 8
[Machine / Effect]
If the Opponent controls a monster who's ATK is higher then this card's, you can Special Summon this card(from your Hand). Once per turn, if the Opponent Summons a monster: You can change it's battle position. Then, this card gains 300 ATK until your End Phase. If this card is removed from the field by your Opponent's card effect: You can Target 1 card on the field; Destroy it.
ATK 2300 / DEF 2500

Lord of Chaos - Snowstorm Axe-Giant
WATER / Level 8
[Beast-Warrior / Effect]
If the Opponent controls a monster who's ATK is higher then this card's, you can Special Summon this card(from your Hand). you can only control 1 "Lord of Chaos - Snowstorm Axe-Giant". If you Normal Summon a "Lord of Chaos" monster, you can Target that monster: It's level becomes 8, and it gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the field: If another "Lord of Chaos" monster you control destroys an Opponent's monster as a result of battle; You can Special Summon 1 "Lord of Chaos" monster from your Hand.
ATK 1500 / DEF 1500

Lord of Chaos - Twisted Jelly-Flash
LIGHT / Level 4
[Aqua / Effect]
This face-up attack position card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. If this Attack-Position card battles an Opponent's monster, Add to your hand 1 of the following:
•1 Level 4 "Lord of Chaos" Monster
•1 Level 8 "Lord of Chaos" Monster; the monster this card battled gains 500 ATK at the end of that Damage Step.
This card's level is 8 while it is in Defense Position.
ATK 500 / DEF 2100

Lord of Chaos - Translucent Multi-Geko
EARTH / Level 4
[Reptile / Effect]
Once per turn, during the Opponent's turn, you can declare a type: This card becomes the declared Type. If the Opponent Summons a monster with the same type as this card: Gain 1000 Life Points, and both players Draw 1 card. Monsters with the same Type as this card cannot select this card as an attack target. Once per turn, you can Target 1 face-up "Lord of Chaos" monster you control: It's Level becomes 8.
ATK 1500 / DEF 1000

Lord of Chaos - Boundary Frog-Hopper
WIND / Level 4
[Reptile / Effect]
You can Tribute 1 "Lord of Chaos" Monster you control, except "Lord of Chaos - Boundary Hopper": Special Summon this card(from your Hand). If this card is Summoned in this way, it's level becomes 8. This card can attack your Opponent's Life Points directly, during the turn it was Summoned by it's own effect. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Target 1 monster on the field: Change it's battle position.
ATK 1800 / DEF 2000

Lord of Chaos - Steel Wing-Dragonfly
EARTH / Level 4
[Insect / Effect]
If this card is destroyed as a result of battle: Special Summon 1 "Lord of Chaos - Steel Wing-Dragonfly" from your Deck. The level of the Summoned monster becomes 8, and it's ATK becomes 2000. You must have 1 other "Lord of Chaos" Monster in your Graveyard to activate and resolve this effect. If the Opponent declares an attack, you can Banish this card, and 2 other "Lord of Chaos - Steel Wing-Dragonfly"s in your Graveyard: Add to your hand 1 "Chaos Seal" Card from your Deck.
ATK 500 / DEF 800[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Extra Deck]
Lord of Chaos - Dragonic Masterpiece
WIND / Rank 8
[Fairy / Effect]
3 level 8 "Lord of Chaos" monsters.
If a "Lord of Chaos" monster destroys an Opponent's monster as a result of battle, while this card has Xyz Materials, Draw 1 card. If the Opponent Special Summons a monster, or Special Summons a monster with a card effect, you can Detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card: Target the Summoned monster; Banish it. If the Opponent activates the effect of a Spell or Trap card, you can Detach 1 Xyz Material monster from this card: Inflict 1000 damage to your Opponent.
ATK 3500 / DEF 3000

Lord of Chaos - Imperfect Butterfly
LIGHT / Rank 8
[Dragon / Effect]
3 level 8 "Lord of Chaos" monsters.
If a "Lord of Chaos" monster destroys an Opponent's monster as a result of battle, while this card has Xyz Materials, Banish 1 card in your Opponent's Graveyard. If the Opponent activates the effect of a Spell or Trap card, you can Detach 1 Xyz Materials from this card: Negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it. If the Opponent Summons or Sets a monster, you can Detach 2 Xyz Material monster from this card: Inflict 2000 damage to your Opponent.
ATK 3000 / DEF 3500[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spell cards]
Chaos Realm - Insanity Zone
Spell / Field
During your Draw Phase, you can add to your hand 1 "Lord of Chaos" Monster or "Chaos Seal" Card from your Deck to your hand instead of conducting your Normal Draw. Each time a "Lord of Chaos" monster destroys an Opponent's monster as a result of battle, place 1 Energy Counter on this card. During your turn, you can remove all Energy Counters on this card: Increase the ATK of all "Lord of Chaos" monsters you currently control by 500 for each counter you removed in this way. If this card is destroyed by your Opponent's card, with 2 or more Energy Counters, Draw 1 card.

Chaos Seal - Magic Aura
Spell
Activate 1 of these:
•Add to your hand 1 Level 4 "Lord of Chaos" monster from your Deck.
•Target 1 face-up monster your Opponent controls: Increase it's ATK and DEF by 500. Then, add to your hand 1 Level 8 "Lord of Chaos" Monster from your Deck.
You can only activate 1 "Chaos Seal - Magic Aura" per turn.

Chaos Seal - Dual Forces
Spell / Continuous
Target 1 "Lord of Chaos" monster you control: Target monster's effect is negated, and it's level becomes 8. Then, Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster(0ATK / 0DEF), with the same Type, Attribute, and Level as the Target monster, to your side of the field. (This card is also still a Spell Card.) This card cannot attack. You can only control 1 "Chaos Seal - Dual Forces".

Chaos Seal - Parallel Gates
Spell / Continuous
Once per turn, during the Opponent's turn, you can send 1 card from your Hand to the Graveyard: Decrease the ATK and DEF of all monsters your Opponent controls by 1000 until the End Phase. Once per turn, if a "Lord of Chaos" monster destroys an Opponent's monster as a result of battle, Draw 1 card. If this card is destroyed by your Opponent's card effect: Add to your Hand 1 "Lord of Chaos" monster from your Deck. You can only control 1 "Chaos Seal - Parallel Gates".

Chaos Seal - Second Bonds
Spell
Target 1 "Lord of Chaos" Monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon the Target; It's Level becomes 8. The Opponent gains 1000 Life Points. You cannot Special Summon a monster with the same name as a monster you control, with this effect.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Trap cards]
Chaos Seal - Mists of Time
Trap
Special Summon 1 "Lord of Chaos" Monster from your Hand. During this turn, the Opponent takes all Battle Damage you would have taken, from battles involving "Lord of Chaos" monsters.

Chaos Seal - Hidden Frost
Trap / Counter
If the Opponent activates the effect of a Spell or Trap card; Negate the activation and effect of that card, and if you do, destroy it. You must control at least 2 "Lord of Chaos" monsters to activate and resolve this effect. The following effect cannot be activated the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard. You can Banish this card in your Graveyard and Target 1 face-up "Lord of Chaos" monster you control: It's level becomes 8, and it gains 500 ATK until the End Phase.

Chaos Seal - Sanity Break
Trap
Activate if the Opponent Summons a monster while you control a "Lord of Chaos" monster: Draw 2 cards. If this Set card is destroyed by your Opponent's card effect: target 1 "Lord of Chaos" monster in your Graveyard; Add the Target to your Hand.

Chaos Seal - Reflection Arts
Trap
Activate 1 of these by Targeting 1 face-up Level 4 "Lord of Chaos" monster you control:
•Target monster gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase.
•Return the Target to your hand; Add to your Hand 1 "Chaos Seal" Card, except "Chaos Seal - Relfection Arts" from your Deck.[/spoiler]

MIGHT BE THE Single, However DON???T Obtain Swindled As a result of THOSE [url=http://www.bjschenck.com/]guy4game reviews[/url] Sketchy Rare metal Merchants

Mists associated with Pandaria is similar to union. (Because I bought ones curiosity, allowed me to remain.) Now we?a
MoP in addition to me?aare inside heady, euphoric beginning in detection. A vacation point, as it were.
Virtually every chef's knife of pandarian playing surface really should be inspected, each temperament nuance dissected, each spot in addition to
cranny considered, every last completely new appearing beheld with the help of think about. (Be aware of the mogu, despite the fact. Some of those grubby
bastards could ruin people your status.)
So that's the reason, because you Einsteins can probably suppose, I???m looking that Mists. I???m lured to visit so far as
to suggest the is a better business expansion nonetheless, it???s working nck along with throat by means of Shedding Campaign. Nevertheless
don???t wish to make just about any fast pronouncements, lacking arrived at level covering yet still, so that i ought to give
them additional point in time, however , at this point, so competent.
At my misty-eyed (ensure it is?) rapture, Simply put i didn???t possibly thought process the nice major foriegn of pandaren from the
starting off gateway. All right the software ended up getting in my opinion a touch, so that i still left this sweet small panda to have a tiny amount because i
chosen amongst my personal previous faithfuls to successfully handle Temple from the Jade Snake as well as Stormstout
Brewery.
Thus far your rather long host lists haven???t dampened a love, nonetheless it's possible I???ve also been grateful along with haven???
capital t was required to wait around for too long. Together with bazillions connected with online players trundling, trampling, marching in to Pandaria,
long-term queues are actually types of estimated, right?
Another thing to be expecting is without a doubt sky-high interest Wow fantastic. With the wonderful cutting edge articles and other content,
participants seem to be stuttering across one another well in no time to own match fantastic. Even if sole portion of WoW???s On the lookout for.Just one
mil battler foundation is going thinking of purchasing platinum, that also will mean about Several.7 thousand thousand folks are generally knocking
with gold bullion sellers??? entrance doors. I ensure you every one Seriously jewelry supplier is normally backordered with the wazoo
at the moment.
You'll be able to decision which often shady platinum dealerships could certainly sense a venture much like a shark will sense a drop of your blood
by 6 miles out. Don???t become taken in by simply these particular fly-by-night staff. Among the most effective ways to successfully
position for real gold owner is as simple as checking the words on the site. Once they can???t piece of string alongside one another any
heading inside grammatically appropriate The english language, avoid. In case you don???t want your credit account broken into or
restricted, consequently for chrissakes don't buy rare metal originating from a alert site.
Shouldn't visit without having to say that you simply get golden provided by certain to get, competently checked out,
dependable, safer gold traders. Perform a little research on a online site before going to acquire a number of fantastic.
Due to the fact I???m the lazy-ass bastard which doesn???t prefer to duplicate by his own, notion I???d really supply
bunch of url links that will past item listings which is most useful individuals person that want to invest in gold bullion for the purpose of
ones Pandaria missions:
Start Morning Rare metal Go ?§C issues anyone to all the most trustworthy, ideal web sites by which to buy golden.

Ah spambots got here before me.

Anywho I love spamming level 8's like a boss its just seems so gimmick puppety and 8 is a nice even number to shoot for. Having said that I don't really see the use for tiger. Its effect is nice but since there isn't any quick way to get him out I feel resources are better used on the other Lords of Chaos. As for the S/T like most sets that exist and are fictional I only think two of the cards (Dual Forces and Second Bonds) actually achieve something and fight for the main objective of the archetype. The rest seem like they just add flavor and are pretty much optional techs.

Archived