Help with an archetype: Hell-Knights

Darj

Playing with the word "Gem-Knight" I thought in "Hell-Knight" and from there I started to develop a new archetype for a potential post-Sophia era in the DT World.

Here is what I got so far:

UPDATED:
[spoiler=][u]Introduction:[/u]
A corruption that started with "Verz Heliotrope", Hell-Knights are the counterparts of Gem-Knights, with a theme of igneous minerals an rocks and volcanoes (hell) instead of gems, except for a few of volcanic nature.
Whereas Gem-Knights are considered the combination of HEROes with Crystals Beasts, Hell-Knights would represent Evil HEROes and Advanced Crystal Beasts. As such,Hell-Knights are now DARK-Attribute, while their members are Rock, Pyro, Fiend and Spellcaster-Type. To further diferentiate this archetype from Gem-Knights, it also lacks Gemini Monsters and Normal Monsters.
In addition, in contrast to Gem-Knights who work with hand advantage, Hell-Knights rely more on their Graveyard and less in the hand, and because of the Types involved "Dark Calling" is an incredible support card.

[u]Main Attribute:[/u] DARK
[u]Types:[/u] Rock, Fiend, Pyro, Spellcaster.

[u]List of potential names: [/u]
Deck monsters (Minerals):
Pyroxene
Olivine
Amphibole
Biotite
Phlogopite
Muscovite

Extra Deck monsters (Rocks formed from the above minerals):
Peridot (from Olivine)
Granite
Rhyolite
Monzonite
Adamellite
Dunite
Anorthosite (exception: said to be also found in the moon; potential cross with my "[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/286296-dt-archetype-emperium/"]Emperiums[/url]")

[u]Playstyle: [/u]Banish "Hell-Knight" monsters and Summon Fusion Monsters with their signature Card "Hell-knight Fusion", which, takes the materials from the field and your "Banished Zone" rather than field and/or hand. To fulfill this goal, several Hell-Knights involve banishing Hell-Knights directly from the Deck to the Graveyard; and they also can benefit from DARK support such as "Armaggedon Knight" and "Dark Grepher".

[u]Signature Card:[/u]
Hell-Knight Fusion
Spell Card
Type: Normal
Send to the Graveyard, from your side of the field or banished, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a "Hell-Knight" Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from the Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) If this card is in the Graveyard: You can discard 1 "Hell-Knight" monster from your hand; add this card to your hand.

Examples of Hell-Knights:

Hell-Knight Biotite
Attribute: DARK
Type: Fiend/Effect
Level: 4
ATK: 1900
DEF: 300
Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned: Banish 1 "Hell-Knight" monster from your Deck. If this card would be sent from the field to the Graveyard, banish it instead.

Hell-Knight Pyroxene
Type: Pyro/Effect
Level: 4
ATK: 1700
DEF: 500
Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned: Add 1 "Hell-Knight" card from your Deck to your hand. If this card would be sent from the field to the Graveyard, banish it instead.

Hell-Knight -----
Type: ----/Effect/Fusion?
Level:
ATK:
DEF: 600
Effect: If this card is banished: Target up to 3 "Hell-Knight" monsters in your Graveyard: Banish those targets.

External Support:
Allure of Darkness
Gold Sarcophagus
Dark Armed Dragon
Dark Calling
Necroface
[/spoiler]

Hell-Knights focus on banishing themselves and then Fusing with their signature Fusion Spell. Because of the extensive reverse-banishing (sending banished monsters to the Graveyard) they will be doing, adding Hell-Knights that recycle comrades in the Graveyard back to the "Banished Zone" would be wise; and I was thinking in giving these effect to the Fusions. I want to include Fiend and Spellcaster-Types because they could be considered the opposites of Gem-Knight's Aqua and Thunder-Types. Also, these 2 types might be related to evil things (demons, warlocks, etc.), fitting the "hell" theme.
I want to make Fusion Monsters with Type-materials (like Citrine and Prism-Aura) to give Hell-Knights more flexibility, especially with the opponent's monsters and "Super Polymerization" (they would be natural enemies of DWs and TGU).
Finally, giving them tool for Xyz Summoning would be great so they gain access to Xyz utility monsters or perhaps even make "Hell-Knight" Xyz Monsters for further support.

Got any ideas for this?
Thanks for reading.

Hell-Knight fusion is broken, because you can just continue banishing a hell-knight to fusion summon another. Over. And over. And over again. That's really cheap, so I suggest taking that part out. Perhaps you could banish a Hell-Knight from the grave to shuffle it back into the deck? That makes it available to searchers and reusable without being broken. Biotite is bad design, IMO, because it hands you free plays with the fusion card.

They were just for an start. I figured Biotite should send 2 as an improved version of Armageddon Knight, but yeah I was not considering that he is a Fusion Material itself.

The Fusion banishes from the hand so it's a +0, and you will eventually run out of materials. And to be fair, Gem-Knights can also perform multiple Fusions in a single turn, if I am not mistaken.
But if that is too powerful, what could I change? I would like it to keep a built-in recycling method, but not into the Deck because currently there is only 1 searcher (Pyroxene) and Lavalval Chain wouldn't help. Maybe increase the hand cost?

I am going to change the playstyle of Hell-Knights: Now they will get effects for banishing themselves and the Fusion Card will require sending the materials from field or banished to the Graveyard. This is because I don't want them to become the next Lightsworns: Mill everything, recycle the Fusion Spells sent to the Graveyard, and spam 3+ Fusions in a single turn.

Archived