[quote name='American Machismo!!!!!' timestamp='1352924442' post='6069575']
How about:

"Target 1 monster on each side of the field; destroy those targets."
[/quote]

[s]I think there's already a card with that effect.[/s]

EDIT: Ninja'd.

EDITEDIT: New name, new effect.

• 4 weeks later...

I've thought about it and come up with a scenario that could give this card use : Your side of the field Stardust dragon in attack mode and a face-down [b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Threat-Conducted Incineration Beam. Y[/size][/color][/font][color=#5A5A5A][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]our opponent's[/size][/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3] side Black Rose Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend, both in attack. [/size][/color][/font][/b][b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Red Dragon Archfiend attacks, destroying Stardust and then you activate [/size][/color][/font][/b][b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Threat-Conducted Incineration Beam to stop Black Rose from attacking directly and destroy it.[/size][/color][/font][/b]

[quote name='thesynchrohero' timestamp='1354957356' post='6088087']
I've thought about it and come up with a scenario that could give this card use : Your side of the field Stardust dragon in attack mode and a face-down [b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Threat-Conducted Incineration Beam. Y[/size][/color][/font][color=#5A5A5A][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]our opponent's[/size][/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3] side Black Rose Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend, both in attack. [/size][/color][/font][/b][b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Red Dragon Archfiend attacks, destroying Stardust and then you activate [/size][/color][/font][/b][b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Threat-Conducted Incineration Beam to stop Black Rose from attacking directly and destroy it.[/size][/color][/font][/b]
[/quote]
Too situational, plus I'd rather Dimensional Prison, then you could just banish Red Dragon Archfiend, and Black Rose wont be able to attack over Stardust, so you can kill off Black Rose with Stardust on your next turn.

Archived