I think I just bit my tongue

The Warden

Because I can

[b]Hflkthwfnxv, Teh Notorias Lee Hardtu Praw Naunce[/b]
[color=#008000]WIND[/color]
Spellcaster/Effect
If your opponent controls a monster with 15 or more characters in its card name; you can Special Summon this card (from your Hand). When this card is Summoned: Target 1 monster your opponent controls and apply any number of the following effects (if the conditions are met):[list]
[*]If the targeted card has an apostrophe (') in its card name: This card gains 1000 ATK
[*]If the targeted card has a 20 or more characters in its card name: Destroy the targeted monster.
[*]If the targeted card has a comma (,) in its card name: Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls.
[*]If the targeted card has a hyphen (-) in its card name: Apply all the above effects.
[/list]
ATK: 2000 / DEF: 2500

[b]Vxnfwhtklfh - Al Sonotorias Lee Hardtu Praw Naunce[/b]
[color=#008000]WIND[/color]
Spellcaster/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned: Change control of this card to your opponent.
ATK: 600 / DEF: 600

Hflkthwfnxv shouldn't have a colon for the Summon if it's a Summon Condition, or there shouldn't be parentheses if it's an effect. The on-Summon effect should have a semicolon to separate targeting from the effect.

It's quite good against Xyz Monsters; even Gem-Knight Pearl has 15 characters.

This taught me that there are no Xyz Monsters with apostrophes in their names. Does a space count as a character?

Neat ideas, but the first one is kind of hard to grade since it'd work one way in some languages, and a completely different way in others. And the second was obviously made for the first.

Maybe make it a certain character?

Neat ideas, but the first one is kind of hard to grade since it'd work one way in some languages, and a completely different way in others. And the second was obviously made for the first.

Maybe make it a certain character?

Archived