Astral Pack 1

[quote name='- Neo -' timestamp='1354225095' post='6081139']
Lmao I'd hate to be a HERO player they got trolled so hard.
[/quote]
[quote name='Kettleblack' timestamp='1354206148' post='6080939']
What, Gemini Spark is gone? *quits*
[/quote]
Yeah, I can relate though. I remember reading on the lolwikia that Geartown was apparently listed as a Super, and one of my friends at locals said that there was a rumour of a Super Dragon Ravine in teh set as well, I was psyched about that too. When I found out that the rumours weren't true, I was annoyed for all but 3-5 seconds, at least Terraforming is there as a Super, I'll defo go for a playset of those.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1354220590' post='6081092']
[center]Everything's been confirmed:[/center]
[center][img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/149130_10151090504931511_49342138_n.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]All of those Supers. I want all of them. They look so damn sexy. ALL OF THEM I WANT THEM ALL.

[quote name='- Neo -' timestamp='1354225095' post='6081139']
Lmao I'd hate to be a HERO player they got trolled so hard.

OT: Super Centipede = $$$.
[/quote]I'll settle with Ulti Thrashers...

Super Firedog, Super Undine, Super Gates,

[quote name='~British Soul~' timestamp='1354350578' post='6082210']
Yep I want 3 of them
[/quote]
You and me both. But I don't go to a lot of tournaments and buying singles is virtually impossible, so yeh. I'll settle for one, if that even happens.

[quote name='exaenae' timestamp='1354353860' post='6082228']
You and me both. But I don't go to a lot of tournaments and buying singles is virtually impossible, so yeh. I'll settle for one, if that even happens.
[/quote]
My best chance of getting Super Terraformings would be from the Astral Packs at locals. It'd be some time before Supers start popping up on ebay.

[quote name='~British Soul~' timestamp='1354354990' post='6082229']
My best chance of getting Super Terraformings would be from the Astral Packs at locals. It'd be some time before Supers start popping up on ebay.
[/quote]They'll pop up now. Astral Packs were already released. (though they may be overpriced)

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1354386989' post='6082404']
They'll pop up now. Astral Packs were already released. (though they may be overpriced)
[/quote]
In NA, yeah, dunno if they're out in EU yet, I'll check my at my locals tomorrow, if not, then I'm sure it'll be out over here next week.

EDIT: I would agree that they maybe overpriced atm, for example I found an Ulti Thrasher going for £20+.

Archived