Allies of Justice Support

Organized Chaos

Ally of Justice Obliterator
DARK/ Machine/ Effect/ Level 4/ ATK 1900/ DEF 0
When this card is Normal Summoned, while your opponent controls a face-up LIGHT monster; You can add 1 DARK "Ally" monster from your graveyard to your hand. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Level 7 Synchro monster: You can discard 1 "Ally" monster from your hand; Destroy 1 face-up monster on the field. If the destroyed monster was a LIGHT monster; Draw 1 card.

Ally of Justice Operator
DARK/ Machine/ Tuner/ Level 3/ ATK 1500/ DEF 0
During either player's Main Phase: You can reveal and discard this card from your hand; All monsters your opponent currently controls are treated as LIGHT monsters. The following effect cannot be activated the turn this card was sent to the graveyard. Once per turn, when your opponent activates the effect of a LIGHT monster: You can banish this card from your graveyard and select 1 LIGHT monster on the field; The selected monster's effect is negated.

Ally of Justice Martyr
DARK/ Machine/ Effect/ Level 5/ ATK 0/ DEF 0
When you Normal Summon a Level 6 or lower "Ally" monster: You can return that monster to your hand; Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can activate one of the following effects:
# Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Ally" monster from your graveyard. It's effect is negated and it cannot be used as an Xyz Material monster, except for a DARK Xyz Monster.
# Activate only when your opponent has 2 or more face-up LIGHT monsters. Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher "Ally" monster from your Deck, ignoring any Summon Conditions. If you activate this effect, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase and you cannot Summon or Set Level 5 or lower monsters for the rest of the turn.

Ally of Justice Vortex
DARK/ Machine/ Effect/ Level 8/ ATK 2500/ DEF 2500
If you control a face-up DARK "Ally" monster while your opponent controls a face-up LIGHT monster with 2000 or more ATK: You can select 1 LIGHT monster on your opponent's side of the field and 1 "Ally" monster on your side of the field; Banish the selected monsters and Special Summon this card (from your hand or graveyard). Once per turn, when this card destroys a monster in battle: Select 1 "Ally" monster you control; You can add 1 "Ally" monster with the same Attribute as the selected monster. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by a card effect) and sent to the graveyard: You can banish 1 other "Ally" monster in your graveyard; Send 1 random card from your opponent's hand to the graveyard. There can only be 1 face-up "Ally of Justice Vortex" on the field at a time.

Light Obliterating Laser
Normal Spell
Activate only when you control a face-up "Ally of Justice" monster while your opponent controls 2 or more monsters OR 1 Level 7 or higher monster. Send 1 "Ally of Justice" monster from your Deck to your graveyard. Reduce the ATK of all LIGHT monsters on your Opponent's side of the field by 1500. Your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards during this turn's Battle Phase. You can only activate 1 "Light Obliterating Laser" per turn.

Discuss how I'm probably one of the most uncreative people on this site. And how many times, the word "select" appears in the card text of Ally of Justice Vortex.

Congrats, you've made A.O.J. respectably playable. :D

Obliterator: Awesome. Not broken, not suckish. Got this one just right.

Operator: Seriously something the archetype needed from the get-go. Maybe during either players turn is a bit much for the Light-change eff but it seems fine regardless.

Martyr: Everything was okay until I got to the second eff option. I'm fairly certain that it was meant to say "for the rest of this turn" as under its current wording you wouldn't be able to summon it and use its eff that turn. Other than that no prob.

Vortex: Holy crap that things OP. o.o Seriously this ALONE would probably fix the archetype in RL. But anyways, I think you should drop the stats on this thing (more the DEF than the ATK) and maybe restrict that recovery effect to itself (I know you were aiming for a team up with the Genex Allies with the wording on these guys but they're dark anyways and Changer can edit this guy's attribute if needed)

Laser: Amazing. Maybe shouldn't have 2 different triggers cause it sounds a bit awkward, but that's more of a nit pick than a complaint. Also, should probably be restricted to 1 copy a turn IMO.

[quote name='GurrenRaider25' timestamp='1353571700' post='6075498']
Congrats, you've made A.O.J. respectably playable. :D

Obliterator: Awesome. Not broken, not suckish. Got this one just right.

Operator: Seriously something the archetype needed from the get-go. Maybe during either players turn is a bit much for the Light-change eff but it seems fine regardless.

Martyr: Everything was okay until I got to the second eff option. I'm fairly certain that it was meant to say "for the rest of this turn" as under its current wording you wouldn't be able to summon it and use its eff that turn. Other than that no prob.

Vortex: Holy crap that things OP. o.o Seriously this ALONE would probably fix the archetype in RL. But anyways, I think you should drop the stats on this thing (more the DEF than the ATK) and maybe restrict that recovery effect to itself (I know you were aiming for a team up with the Genex Allies with the wording on these guys but they're dark anyways and Changer can edit this guy's attribute if needed)

Laser: Amazing. Maybe shouldn't have 2 different triggers cause it sounds a bit awkward, but that's more of a nit pick than a complaint. Also, should probably be restricted to 1 copy a turn IMO.
[/quote]

Thank you very much for the comment and I pretty much agree with everything you said. Will edit now.

Archived