[SIinlge] Forgotten Lineage

Airride

Because Frog the Jam and Harpie's Brother[s], Except "Frog the Jam" and "Harpie's Brother"[/s]

Forgotten Lineage
Quick-Play Spell
Tribute 1 Normal Monster; Special Summon (from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard), 1 Effect Monster with the same Type, Attribute, and Level as the Tributed Monster.

Just a quickie because it actually lets those two summon a few major cards from their archetype. Might have some fun shenanigans with Battle searchers since Normals can have ridiculously low stats.

Gee I wonder where the inspiration came from...

Nevertheless, I like the card. I may be biased, just because if a bromance ever existed it is between me and Harpie's Brother. Because this is Written Cards, I am going to be a lot more snobbier with the OCG, just because there isn't the pic that draws my attention away from it.

OCG Corrections:
Tribute 1 Normal Monster; Special Summon (from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard), 1 Effect Monster with the same Type, Attribute, and Level as the Tributed Monster.

---

Did you mean to leave it open so that you could tribute an opponent's monster? I am not saying you should change it, because I still think it is balanced the way it is, just wondering if that was intentional.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1356585221' post='6103204']Did you mean to leave it open so that you could tribute an opponent's monster? I am not saying you should change it, because I still think it is balanced the way it is, just wondering if that was intentional.[/quote]No, but it's fine, as it only would work against Heiratics in a mirror match, and against Normal Monster beat.
Speaking of Heiratics, I think I may have done something very, very wrong with them and Wattaildragon.

...Nah, It should be fine.

Archived