Eva Support

Agro

[b]Reticulant Alphion
[color=#4b0082]DARK[/color] / Level 3
[ Fairy / Tuner ][/b]
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by tributing 1 "Eva Token" you control. When you do: Target 1 banished Level 4 or lower monster; Special Summon that monster, but it cannot activate its effects on the field.
[b]ATK / 1200 DEF / 0

Beta Reticulant
[color=#4b0082]DARK[/color] / Level 4
[ Fairy / Effect ][/b]
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by tributing 1 "Eva Token" you control. Once per turn: You can banish this face-up card until the End Phase, then Special Summon 1 "Eva Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500).
[b]ATK / 1500 DEF / 1000

Gamma Reticulant
[color=#4b0082]DARK[/color] / Level 5
[ Fairy / Effect ][/b]
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard) by tributing 2 "Eva Tokens" you control. When you do: You can send up to 2 "Reticulant" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard. While this card is in the Graveyard, if a card on the field is banished: You can Special Summon 1 "Eva Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500).
[b]ATK / 2200 DEF / 1900

Reticulant Delta
[color=#4b0082]DARK[/color] / Level 3
[ Fairy / Tuner ][/b]
This card you control cannot attack directly. When this card is Normal Summoned: Banish 1 monster on the field. When this card leaves the field: Special Summon that banished monster. If this card is used as Synchro material for the Synchro Summon of a DARK monster, all other monsters are treated as non-Tuner monsters.
[b]ATK / 1700 DEF / 1000

Reticulant Epsilon
[color=#4b0082]DARK[/color] / Level 7
[ Fairy / Synchro / Effect ][/b]
1 Fairy-Type Tuner + 1 or more DARK non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Special Summoned: Banish 1 card on the field. This card gains 300 ATK for each "Eva Token" on the field. If this card leaves the field: You can add 2 "Reticulant" cards from your Graveyard to your hand, then you can send 1 "Reticulant" card from your Deck to the Graveyard.
[b]ATK / 2500 DEF / 2000

Omega Reticulant
[color=#4b0082]DARK[/color] / Rank 7
[ Fairy / Xyz / Effect ][/b]
2 Level 7 DARK monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: Target 2 set Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls; Those targeted cards cannot be activated while this card has Xyz Material. Your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards in response to this effect's activation. While you control at least 1 "Eva Token", this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish 1 card on the field.
[b]ATK / 2400 DEF / 2000[/b]

[quote name='clairedestroyer' timestamp='1356930418' post='6106849']
was in the middle of writing something when my laptop shut off. oops. anyways, delta's wording is unclear. which monster are you ssing when it leaves the field?
[/quote]Sorry, I edited the effect and didn't go through it all.

It banishes 1 monster then SS it when it leaves the field.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1356974865' post='6107233']
Aside from the Synchro, you should give another one an Armageddon-esque effect.
I mean, would give them [i]MORE[/i] speed/consistency.
[/quote]I was going to do that, but then I forgot which one that was and so I didn't do it.

But now I did. And now the Level 5 one may be played over Zeta :s

Archived