card image trouble!!!

ok thanks for your help, i now know im not the only one. how do you get people to join in your friend list and see there creations? i want to see what other people have made. im still new to this program, even though i have about 200 card creations and i still have more to make.

Only way to fix this because I'm having the same problem is uploading the image you want to use to something like photobucket.

nope your answer ain't absolute sushi their plenty of other ways to fix it, i have another method that's completely different to this but i still get the image.

Only way to fix this because I'm having the same problem is uploading the image you want to use to something like photobucket.

nope your answer ain't absolute sushi their plenty of other ways to fix it' date=' i have another method that's completely different to this but i still get the image.

[/quote']That comment was uncalled for, I said "something" like photobucket. And I don't care if you have other methods it was a suggestion.

nope your answer ain't absolute sushi their plenty of other ways to fix it' date=' i have another method that's completely different to this but i still get the image.

[/quote']That comment was uncalled for, I said "something" like photobucket. And I don't care if you have other methods it was a suggestion.

y dont you stop arguin and read jspamax's post on how to get images bak and then start makin cards for sum of us to enjoy OK!!!!

Archived