[Leaderboard] Archetype Support - AixDivadis vs. Cherz *Start Voting*

Aix

First come, first serve... or first accept... Anyway, your job is to create up to 4 cards to support a pre-existing archetype, any archetype you want, simple enough, right? However, there is a catch: you must create at least 1 monster AND all monsters you make must be of a different Attribute and Type from all of the pre-existing monsters of that archetype.

Card Requirements:

- All cards must support an archetype of your choice, which you will tell me before starting.

- You must create at least 1 monster.

- All monsters you create must be of a different Attribute and Type from the pre-existing (real) monsters of that archetype (unless their type/attributes are scattered, which then, try to do a Attribute/Type which is less commonly used)

Win Conditions

- You reduce your opponent’s Life Points to 0.

- You convince/force your opponent to resign/admit defeat.

- You gather all five pieces of Exodia in your hand.

- You Special Summon Creator of Light Horakhty.

- You get all five pieces of Destiny Board onto the field.

- You activate Final Countdown and stall for twenty turns.

- You gather 3 votes.

- You have the most votes by the end of the week.

I don't think I've missed anything, though I might have... If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

[spoiler=AixDivadis's Cards]Aliens play by placing A-Counters on opponent's monsters to gain effects and weaken the opponent's monsters. Notable pre-existing "Alien" support include: Code A Ancient Ruins, Mysterious Triangle, Planet Pollutant Virus and Mass Hypnosis. The monsters aren't really worth mentioning, but there is Alien Warrior, a beatstick which upon getting destroyed by battle places 2 A-Counters on a card and Alien Overlord.

[spoiler=Alien Headquarters]162802.jpg

[spoiler=A-Armor]162407.jpg

[spoiler=Alien Recon - Abyss Diver]162794.jpg

[spoiler=Sixwing Alien Leviathan - Stardust]162398.jpg

[spoiler=Cherz's Cards]

createcard1.jpg

cheering-2.jpg

createcard.jpg

untitled-6.jpg

Archived