[NEXT VOTE WINS] [Leaderboard] Zero vs. AixDivadis

Synchronized

Guest - Zero -

Well, my first one didn't go so well, losing in a really close call to Dante, but the rules say I'm able to do five in a week so here's number two.

I'd prefer not to face you again in this one, Dante, just to have a chance to hone my skills against someone else, so yeah. :D

Rules;

1. First to 3 votes, or most votes by Monday, January 7, 2013 @ 11:59 PM EST

2. Each vote must have a valid reason behind it, as well.

----

CONTEST LAYOUT

* Each contestant must design two cards, one MONSTER CARD and one SPELL CARD.

* The two cards must directly support and search one another.

* The cards CANNOT be direct archetype support

* Obviously take balance into consideration, too.

---

[spoiler=Card A]

164070.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned (from your hand or Deck) by a card effect: Target 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field; send that target to the Graveyard. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if this card would be targeted by a card effect: You can Tribute this card; negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it. If you do, add 1 "Knight's Summons" from your Deck to your hand.

164073.jpg

Tribute 1 Warrior-Type monster OR banish 2 Warrior-Type monsters from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Thunderswift Knight Rakurai" (from your hand or Deck). A monster Special Summoned by this card's effect is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards.

[spoiler=Card B]

164056.jpg

This card is treated as a Rank 7 Xyz Monster. You can detach all Xyz Material from Xyz Monsters on the field; Special Summon this card from your hand and attach the Xyz Material to this card. This card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it (max. 2000). Once per turn: Detach 2 Xyz Material from this card; Set 1 "Xyz" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck.

164055.jpg

Target 1 Xyz Monster you control; Detach all Xyz Material from that card and for every 2 Xyz Material that was detached to that card, activate 1 of these effects:

● Draw 1 card.

● Destroy 1 card on the field.

When these effect(s) resolve, add 1 "Grand Xyz Construct" from your Deck to your hand. Only 1 "Grand Xyz Spell" can be activated per turn.

Guest Striker

I vote for Zero since his cards are just more viable to bring out. Aix, what if there is Xyzs I have that I would like to keep its Materials with? This card wouldn't be very viable if that is the case. Now, this would be nice if only the opponent has an Xyz, but chances are I would have one as well. Zero, your combo is a +0/1 waiting to happen. Though, I see it being used more than Aix's cards. This was a tough votes but my vote goes to Zero

This was a tough votes but my vote goes to Zero

You mean card A, right? These cards are anonymous.

My vote goes to Card B because this set has more flavor than Card A, and it looks pretty viable to me because our format is Xyz-dominated. What I like is you can summon Gem-Knight Pearl, use the spell, and then grab the big guy and summon him (if you can).

For the sake of actually ending this contest and being able to start another one, the next vote wins. We're tied right now, and we've had a significantly lengthy expansion from the day it was supposed to end, so yeah. Next vote wins.

Archived