~The Pokemon Project~

Admiral Tim

OK, here's a fix for the OCG:

When this card inflicts Battle Damage or destroys an opponent's Pokemon monster in battle, place one "XP Counter" on this card, plus any XP Counters that were on the defeated card. If this card has 2 or more XP Counters on it, during your turn you can remove 2 XP Tokens from this card, Sacrifice it, and Special Summon "Leaf Pokemon - Bayleef" to your side of the field. If you had more than 2 XP Tokens on this card, move the additional XP Token(s) onto "Leaf Pokemon - Bayleef". If your opponent targets this card as an attack target, you can pay 200 Life Points and negate the attack.

Btw, you forgot to add Marluxia to the member list.

And also, do you think I need to change anything on the cards I made?

[quote name='❤ Lovely Warrior ❤' timestamp='1358271950' post='6121707']
I guess I need to start making my cards more complex since mine are usually simple vinella cards.
[/quote]

Actually I think this set has space for one vanilla and I think that should be Dunsparce, considering it has little playability no evolutions and rather lame artwork. If you want to do that it would be fine.

[quote name='BishopBlade' timestamp='1358264230' post='6121585']
OK, here's a fix for the OCG:

When this card inflicts Battle Damage or destroys an opponent's Pokemon monster in battle, place one "XP Counter" on this card, plus any XP Counters that were on the defeated card. If this card has 2 or more XP Counters on it, during your turn you can remove 2 XP Tokens from this card, Sacrifice it, and Special Summon "Leaf Pokemon - Bayleef" to your side of the field. If you had more than 2 XP Tokens on this card, move the additional XP Token(s) onto "Leaf Pokemon - Bayleef". If your opponent targets this card as an attack target, you can pay 200 Life Points and negate the attack.

Btw, you forgot to add Marluxia to the member list.

And also, do you think I need to change anything on the cards I made?
[/quote]

Ok I think two XP counters is unnecessary, one on its own will be hard to get, also you should add "Cannot be normal summoned or set" infront of Quilava's effect and I think the effects should be reworded as there are attacks such as flame wheel that they would not get advantage from but also maybe specify only pokemon related spells can be used.

Quilava's artwork could be better imo

Now that it has been brought to my attention, some of us here lack card-making skills, so I think we should assign jobs. Bishop, I promote you to Co-leader, Lovely, since you prefer not to make cards will you do some advertising for us? and Marluxia just keep on making cards.

[quote name='BishopBlade' timestamp='1358298699' post='6122186']
I would personally use Yugico, because in YCM it'll just squish your pic to fit in the box, but on Yugico it lets you crop your picture.
[/quote]

But he was saying Yugico wasn't working for him...? What seems to be the problem? Anyways just use one of out two solutions.

Okay, so I've been talking to Opal a bit, and I think it would be best if this was moved to Pop Culture.

Any objections? If so, state them from now until this exact time tomorrow, and I will answer accordingly.

I think it will be fine if we can still discuss things like we do now as we only talk about card making 

Then I guess it's fine. The only thing I'd like you do aside of that you said is adding any cards any of you make to the first post. That way it'll be a proper CC thread.

Ok thanks, I was planning to do that anyways once we had massed a large sum of cards but I guess we can put what we have up now. 

Archived