Dragonic Knight (A roxorz card)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Knight

How many times does your opponent use a 1for1 card? How many times do you get Sakuretsu'd? What would you do about it?

Well, this is the card you're looking for! Another OCG-only card that really rocks hard! What do you guys think of it?

EDIT: Ok, it was late when I posted it and I was tired and didn't read it well. The only MONSTERS that destroy cards on your field, can destroy more than one in the current meta. And it is more likely that your opponent just uses 1For1 spell cards or Trap cards to destroy your monsters. It is pretty handy when your opponent uses a monster to destroy 1 of your s/t, but when does that happen? Oh, and if he destroys more than one card with his s/t, he can't be special summoned either.

On second thoughts, totally useless.

yeah but you dont negate sakurastu's effet

yes you do. the target is removed from the field' date=' and Dragonic Knight takes its place. saku disappears.

This card ain't so bad. better than some. not as good as others.

[/quote']

Except Saku isn't a monster.

To help support Crab:

When the effect of an opponent's monster activates to destroy 1 card on your side of the field, you can send that targeted card to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Actually, against the most common monster removal, DAD and Snipe, this card is basically useless. Just dump another card/DARK, and D-Knight goes KA-BOOM.

Actually' date=' against the most common monster removal, DAD and Snipe, this card is basically useless. Just dump another card/DARK, and D-Knight goes KA-BOOM.

[/quote']

It would only be OKAY if you used it when your opponent was on their last card with DAD, or if they couldn't discard anymore for Snipe/misses him. lol

Guest Chaos Pudding

If you have overextended to the extent that the opponent wastes all of his DARKs to destroy your field, then I guess you could use all the help you can get, but that is so unlikely that it might as well not have been mentioned. Snipe is a little more likely, what with the luck factor, but it is basically the same situation.

If you have overextended to the extent that the opponent wastes all of his DARKs to destroy your field' date=' then I guess you could use all the help you can get, but that is so unlikely that it might as well not have been mentioned. Snipe is a little more likely, what with the luck factor, but it is basically the same situation.

[/quote']

Sometimes it's not overextending. Sometimes it's called swarming =O

If you have overextended to the extent that the opponent wastes all of his DARKs to destroy your field' date=' then I guess you could use all the help you can get, but that is so unlikely that it might as well not have been mentioned. Snipe is a little more likely, what with the luck factor, but it is basically the same situation.

[/quote']

Sometimes it's not overextending. Sometimes it's called swarming =O

Swarming becomes overextending the moment your opponent draws Vortex/Mirror/Torrential.

yes you do. the target is removed from the field' date=' and Dragonic Knight takes its place. saku disappears.

[/quote']

hm. i didnt read the card thoroughly. i thought it was just any effect.

and yet PikaPerson will give me a -1 rep when 2 other people mentioned Sakuretsu.

[/quote']

hm. i didnt read the card thoroughly. i thought it was just any effect.

and yet PikaPerson will give me a -1 rep when 2 other people mentioned Sakuretsu.

I see that as just cruel. You shouldn't be the only one getting a negrep.

In fact, that shouldn't even cause you to get a negrep! You made an honest mistake!

But based on the actual card, after looking at it, it isn't really that great... It could also let your opponent do some damage with snipe hunter if they discard malicious, dasher, or disk commander.

Guest PikaPerson01

Only the topic creator did, and he edited it to rectify his mistake.

I would like to point out that Negative Reputation shouldn't even exist. In the other forums I visit, deducting reputation points is a privilege granted only to moderators. And I think it is for good reason. I will use this thread as an example, it is easily and often abused. If the moderators think you are doing something unacceptable, an infraction is warranted. If a user has a problem, the post should be reported, or the user should PM a moderator.

It would be nice to see such a change occur, but my hopes aren't particularly high.

Only the topic creator did' date=' and he edited it to rectify his mistake.

[/quote']

What he said.

lol win.

Win at being a complete douche. Is that really a win if its not against a small child?

Only the topic creator did' date=' and he edited it to rectify his mistake.

[/quote']

so basically if someone makes a simple mistake and doesnt realize its only monster effects on a card, they deserve a bad reputation?

try to remember who it was that allowed you back on this site by talking with moderators and administrators to get all of you that we banned back. we brought you back in, we can take you out again.

Guest PikaPerson01

so basically if someone makes a simple mistake and doesnt realize its only monster effects on a card' date=' they deserve a bad reputation?

try to remember who it was that allowed you back on this site by talking with moderators and administrators to get all of you that we banned back. we brought you back in, we can take you out again.

[/quote']

Nope. If someone is willing to purposely encourage the spread of misinformation, that deserves negative rep. Someone already corrected the TC's error of naming Saku. Then you came along and undid it.

Hehe, I like your threats, however, I don't think that just "being from gamefaqs" is really a moddable offense.

so basically if someone makes a simple mistake and doesnt realize its only monster effects on a card' date=' they deserve a bad reputation?

[/quote']

Nope. If someone is willing to purposely encourage the spread of misinformation, that deserves negative rep. Someone already corrected the TC's error of naming Saku. Then you came along and undid it.

Hehe, I like your threats, however, I don't think that just "being from gamefaqs" is really a moddable offense.

I was not encouraging the spread of misinformation. I made an error.

That was not a threat. I was stating that I took time by appealing to the administrator to repeal your ban because I believed you were an intelligent person who, at first, came across as an ignorant jerk. It is now apparent to me that my initial judgment of you was correct.

Archived